Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,868 members, 7,915,492 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:53 AM

Moment Baby Is Brought Out Alive After Falling Into Open Well (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moment Baby Is Brought Out Alive After Falling Into Open Well (video) (382 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Survives Spiritual Attack, Mysterious Items Brought Out Of Chest / Wizkid Brought Out Burna Boy At His O2 Arena Concert (Video) / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Moment Baby Is Brought Out Alive After Falling Into Open Well (video) by gistify: 2:26pm On May 14, 2020
A baby who fell into a well is fortunate to be alive after Good Samaritans risked their lives to pull the child out.

Moment baby is brought out alive after falling into open well (video)In a video recorded in a south-eastern state, believed to be Anambra state from their dialect, a large crowd is seen gathered around the opening of a well as people screamed in confusion that a child had fallen into the well.

A brave man managed to enter the deep well and tied a rope around the child. Those at the mouth of the well then pulled the rope up, bringing the child out alive and well.

Moment baby is brought out alive after falling into open well (video)

He was praised for his actions, while the child was taken to a safe space and laid on a mat.

Some assumed the child had swallowed so much water and tried to press the child’s tummy to force out the water. But they were assured that the ”child is fine.”

Watch the video below.
https://afrigistbase.com/moment-baby-is-brought-out-alive-after-falling-into-open-well-video/
Re: Moment Baby Is Brought Out Alive After Falling Into Open Well (video) by Enoch07: 2:32pm On May 14, 2020
see the well sef, tell me how a child will not play and mistakenly fall inside. this brings me to the parents, where those ones dey? anyways we thank God
Re: Moment Baby Is Brought Out Alive After Falling Into Open Well (video) by ScotMisile: 2:45pm On May 14, 2020
....and the man? I hope he is safe?

(1) (Reply)

Fuji Musician: Wasiu Ajani Tekoye Dead At 52 / Lady Who Says She Can’t Cook, Reveals She Is Searching For A Husband. / Why I Can't Date Broke Guy -moesha Boduong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.