Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,474 members, 7,968,318 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 02:05 AM

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could This Be The Effects Of Depression (894 Views)

What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / What Are The Effects Of Pressing Breasts? / The Effects Of Redpills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 3:09pm On May 14, 2020
Good day all, recently I was battling depression and finally God saved me but recently I do observe I have a mild heart palpitations. I've talked to someone about it and he said it's the after effects of depression that it would go with time. Please I want to know how true is this?

I'm just 22years old and My BP is perfectly fine (110/70).
Thanks
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by alasan007(m): 3:14pm On May 14, 2020
Do you feel dizzy tired or have chest pain??
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
Yes, I do sometimes
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 3:16pm On May 14, 2020
alasan007:
Do you feel dizzy tired or have chest pain??
Yes I do
Sometimes
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by Waist: 3:17pm On May 14, 2020
Yes, it could be as a result of depression, which is common among that age brackets, my advice, will be for you to be more social, you can start by playing with kids and making more friends.
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 3:27pm On May 14, 2020
Waist:
Yes, it could be as a result of depression, which is common among that age brackets, my advice, will be for you to be more social, you can start by playing with kids and making more friends.
Thank you
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by Waist: 3:29pm On May 14, 2020
Yes, I do sometimes
This chest pain could be as a result of blood pressure, which might be as a result of coasting of the heart from the blood vessels, with time the chest pain will worse
because the cells of the heart are dying gradually, well, let me stop here, so as not to cause much panic to you, please visit a doctor, is not going to cause you that much.
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 3:37pm On May 14, 2020
Waist:
Yes, I do sometimes
This chest pain could be as a result of blood pressure, which might be as a result of coasting of the heart from the blood vessels, with time the chest pain will worse
because the cells of the heart are dying gradually, well, let me stop here, so as not to cause much panic to you, please visit a doctor, is not going to cause you that much.
I've checked my BP on 3 different occasions and it's reading 110/70. I recently met a doctor and he told me it's cause of the depression I had that it'd ease out with time.
I just want to know if anyone else has passed through this
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by alasan007(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2020
macnino399:

Yes I do
Sometimes
You need to go see a doctor bro before it gets serious if you don’t feel all that I’d have said it’s normal
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by alasan007(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2020
Don’t stress yourself much for now stay away from football or race anything that would require you to gasp for breath don’t do it and try to eat a lot of fruit

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 5:59pm On May 14, 2020
alasan007:

You need to go see a doctor bro before it gets serious if you don’t feel all that I’d have said it’s normal
I've seen a doctor and he told he it's cause of the depression and that it'd heal with time... And it's just a mild palpitation
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by alasan007(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2020
macnino399:

I've seen a doctor and he told he it's cause of the depression and that it'd heal with time... And it's just a mild palpitation
Then you don’t need to stress over it anymore the more you stress over it the more your brain play tricks on you stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On May 14, 2020
macnino399:
Good day all, recently I was battling depression and finally God saved me but recently I do observe I have a mild heart palpitations. I've talked to someone about it and he said it's the after effects of depression that it would go with time. Please I want to know how true is this?

I'm just 22years old and My BP is perfectly fine (110/70).
Thanks
More like anxiety/panic attack on top of your depression. WOOHOO! cool cool cool. You have to fess up about the stress in your life/mind. After effects of depression? Who the heck told you that lie?
Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
alasan007:

Then you don’t need to stress over it anymore the more you stress over it the more your brain play tricks on you stay blessed
Thank you very much bro
He actually said the same thing that my mind is playing tricks on me that with time it'd stop on it's own, that I shouldn't pressure myself.
I've done all the necessary test and to God be the glory it's all negative

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Effects Of Depression by macnino399: 10:05pm On May 14, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Never Give Your Heart To Any Nigerian Woman. Never!! / Actress Cossy Orjiakor’s German Boyfriend Gets Tattoos Of Her Name And A Poem De / Best Way To Reply A Girl Trying To Snub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.