Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,303 members, 7,907,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

The Most Unattractive Non-physical Thing In A Girl? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Unattractive Non-physical Thing In A Girl? (705 Views)

Is Money The Most Valuable Tangible (physical) Thing In Life? / If You Had To Eliminate One Thing In Your Life, What Would It Be? / If You Could Go Back And Change One Thing In Your Past What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Unattractive Non-physical Thing In A Girl? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2011
For me its an unintelligent girl, for me its a dim witted girl,
i rememeber a cutie from my undergrad days in uni-lag, we met in the science fac ground floor and we started talking then eventually our discussion led my saying that michael schumacher was the greatest member of team ferrari, and she replied "yes ooo, i saw him in a fight with hulk hogan,he is soooo strong" undecided
i ran from her until we gradated?

till today whenever my buddies and i gather we always remember her, grin grin grin
Re: The Most Unattractive Non-physical Thing In A Girl? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 14, 2011
So you had to open the Female version eh? tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Start Gsm Business With 250000k And Make Millions. / Uyo On Fire! / Hottest Deal! Mr Biggs For Sale In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.