Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid (35524 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by yusluvad(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2020
Their problem...
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by kheny12(m): 8:40pm On May 14, 2020
The Ediot is even a Cameroonian,What concern him with Nigerian news, its better he face the ongoing trash between English speaking Cameroon and the French speaking Cameroon.
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by kemii369: 8:42pm On May 14, 2020
[color=#] 2671672[/color]
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Edopesin: 8:43pm On May 14, 2020
Edosir:
Shut up. How many of wizkidfc accounts have you reported. You and your fellow lizards cant receive just a tip of what you dish out to David daily.

I'm not petty sorry, I listen to both their music and I like both of them in my own way

I don't go around Twitter and Nairaland trashing one over the other and insulting people that have different opinions

peace
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Edosir(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2020
Then you should have seen tweets from fc today insulting David late mum, dad and daughter for you to know it's bants and not Rushing here to make one seem quilty even accusing the fan of being David's associate
Edopesin:

I'm not petty sorry, I listen to both their music and I like both of them in my own way

I don't go around Twitter and Nairaland trashing one over the other and insulting people that have different opinions

peace
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Edopesin: 8:52pm On May 14, 2020
Edosir:
Then you should have seen tweets from fc today insulting David late mum, dad and daughter for you to know it's bants and not Rushing here to make one seem quilty even accusing the fan of being David's associate

If you're using the uncouth behaviors of the so called Wizkid FC to justify this then you're no different from them sorry to say

I've reported the account like any sane person would do

bye
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by VanPOLICE: 8:52pm On May 14, 2020
Starboy dey for you !!!

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by ahmEenu(m): 8:53pm On May 14, 2020
gudnex22:
Damnnnn niggarrr no the tire you?
e shock u abi

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Silentgroper(m): 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
FuckDaMods:
My problem is he's a Cameroonian.. Wetin concern them with wizkid and davido? undecided
. exactly the question on my mind. When i saw the freaking flag
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Edosir(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2020
All I'm saying is don't link it to David and keep the same energy when it's the other way round.when reporting make a balanced report. Tell nairalanders how fc started first and 30bg returned it back to them
Edopesin:

If you're using the uncouth behaviors of the so called Wizkid FC to justify this then you're no different from them sorry to say

I've reported the account like any sane person would do

bye
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by igbsam(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2020
AgroTrade:
Now that you discovered that he is the same guy, what have you gained

Receive sense and be done with foolishness
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Studio247: 9:02pm On May 14, 2020
Mr findings
Davido and WizKid have Hustle their ways to the top
I advise you do same
No dey carry people Matter for head.
This guys are busy making money
Why guys will come on social media and start attacking themselves
Funny enough this guys don't even know you �
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Slimpink(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2020
U don't need to involve davido in this fuckery
Edoloaded:
How i knew he's the owner of the account

There was a tweet he made in April 10 when he was banned by twitter from tweeting.

And from the post you can see that his username with that picture was clearly captured there. Meaning he created a new account for himself and edited his old account as Boluwatife.

Here's the link to the tweet and here's the screenshot

https://twitter.com/boluwatife_4/status/1248701218802864144?s=19
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Codes151(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2020
This op is useless
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by gudnex22(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2020
ahmEenu:
e shock u abi

He just the post am upandan
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by KendrickAyomide: 10:07pm On May 14, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
There is no smoke without fire. Wizkid should stop being a deadbeat father.
your papa..
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by ahmEenu(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2020
gudnex22:

He just the post am upandan
d thing don tire me too. he dey always dey on all the topics posting damn niggggger

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by ledamaster(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2020
Its already a well known fact that wizkid fc or pavedway fc, are the most ignorant, lousy and irritating bunch. Imagine claiming wizkid is more popular than khalid, cos he snub wizkid and did a song with Davido. Any ignarant one claimed wiz gave Drake his biggest hit. Very stvpid bunch. So yall want to accuse Davido and tear ur pants cos a Davido fan trolled wiz for being a dead beat father? Who made a fuss when yall were pushing lies that Peruzzi was sleeping with Davido fiancee and was infact the father of his newborn son?
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by OgaRico(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2020
gudnex22:

Damnnnn niggarrr no the tire you?

Bros, abeg leave that guy make him type anything wey him like abeg.The boy na Edo boy, make him no come go tell ehm grand mother say you dey question am before you come dey get night foreign visitors from United States of Edo.

1 Like

Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by DESTROTECH(m): 12:28am On May 15, 2020
visijo:
When we make it to Jan 2021 I will add "2020 SURVIVER" on my CV. �

Eishhh!!!

Lol abeg nor let me laugh ooo
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Topmaike007(m): 12:39am On May 15, 2020
AgroTrade:
Now that you discovered that he is the same guy, what have you gained
just to tell you guys to keep your lane

#Wizkidfc
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by livebyday(m): 4:00am On May 15, 2020
Edoloaded:
Further investigations even showed more prove.

Like having the TWEET ACTIVITY of that tweet which shows how far the tweet must have gone. Which can only be given to the original owner of the account..

The i also saw an old video which he posted clearly revealing his face..

PLEASE NEXT TIME LET US BE CAREFUL AND TRY TO VERIFY MOST NEWS WE READ BEFORE SPREADING THEM , GODBLESS

You need a job, you sure have time

In this Corona virus ridden world you actually think anyone cares about this rubbish ?

Grow.up
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Nobody: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
You provided no evidence that Davido knows this person from Adam.

So because he puts 30bg in his twitter bio that’s all it takes for you to qualify him as davido’s “crew member”?

Hungry bloggers everywhere.
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:26am On May 15, 2020
Smh!
What an agbaya is using his time for?
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Queenjuliette(f): 9:31am On May 15, 2020
Op sounds like a wizkid Fc, Imagine saying this
"If he was given the permission by Davido himself to make that post I'm not sure yet but from investigation this is the guy". So it was also wizkid that gave them permission to disrespect Davido's late mum?
I really pity these guys that call themselves fans, one day somebody will will go from twitter to kirikiri
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Queenjuliette(f): 9:33am On May 15, 2020
ledamaster:
Its already a well known fact that wizkid fc or pavedway fc, are the most ignorant, lousy and irritating bunch. Imagine claiming wizkid is more popular than khalid, cos he snub wizkid and did a song with Davido. Any ignarant one claimed wiz gave Drake his biggest hit. Very stvpid bunch. So yall want to accuse Davido and tear ur pants cos a Davido fan trolled wiz for being a dead beat father? Who made a fuss when yall were pushing lies that Peruzzi was sleeping with Davido fiancee and was infact the father of his newborn son?

Exactly the made a fake twitter post with Davido's handle that made front page here on Nairaland.
Not until someone is used as an escape goat, they will continue their foolishness
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by osascybog(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2020
visijo:
When we make it to Jan 2021 I will add "2020 SURVIVER" on my CV. �

Eishhh!!!
I am stealing this....
Re: Fake Boluwatife Balogun Tweet Created By Supposed Davido Fan To Discredit Wizkid by Temysteve(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
There is no smoke without fire. Wizkid should stop being a deadbeat father.
don't worry, Wizkid FC is coming for you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ycee Goes Full Pink After Someone Questioned His Masculinity / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Lloyd Weaver Is Dead: Funke Akindele Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.