Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,690 members, 7,885,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos (3410 Views)

Rihanna Vs Mercy Aigbe: Who Rocks It Better? (Photos) / Mercy Eke And Tacha's Outfits To AMVCA 2020 Awards (photos) / Toke Makinwa Or Roman Goddess?: Who Rocked The N1.1m Pajamas Better? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by onyi25(f): 6:08pm On May 14, 2020
We can attest to the fact that when it comes to fashion, the Big Brother Naija ladies sure do know how to slay.

In today’s edition of who rocked it better, we have BBNaija top contenders from the recently concluded Pepper Dem edition, Pepper Dem, Mercy Eke aka Mercy Lambo, and the queen of Titans, Natasha Akide aka Tacha.

The dress in contest is a body hugging pink gown.

See full photos and drop your vote here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/bbnaija-between-mercy-eke-and-tacha-who.html

Now tell us, who rocked hers better?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2020
onyi25:
We can attest to the fact that when it comes to fashion, the Big Brother Naija ladies sure do know how to slay.

In today’s edition of who rocked it better, we have BBNaija top contenders from the recently concluded Pepper Dem edition, Pepper Dem, Mercy Eke aka Mercy Lambo, and the queen of Titans, Natasha Akide aka Tacha.

The dress in contest is a body hugging pink gown.

See full photos and drop your vote here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/05/bbnaija-between-mercy-eke-and-tacha-who.html

Now tell us, who rocked hers better?

i think the one who wore it best is.....

check the below thread for my answer: www.bloggersand.com/theirnonsense.html
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by SUPERPACK: 6:22pm On May 14, 2020
Mercy because of her beautiful smile.
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by Ask4diva(f): 7:20pm On May 14, 2020
None undecided
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by davillian(m): 12:56am On May 15, 2020
Their pussies
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by yuswrld20(m): 1:48am On May 15, 2020
Tacha baring boobs
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by femi4: 7:43am On May 15, 2020
Tacha ...cos of her boobs
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by Powell12(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
Mr Femi please i have been trying to reach you.. I need you help(Windows 7 activator) Sir.. Please this is my email tolexy4_luv at yahoo dot com. Thank you very much Sir
femi4:
Tacha ...cos of her boobs
Re: Bbnaija: Between Mercy Eke And Tacha, Who Rocked The Pink Outfit Better? (photos by femi4: 3:49pm On May 15, 2020
Powell12:
Mr Femi please i have been trying to reach you.. I need you help(Windows 7 activator) Sir.. Please this is my email tolexy4_luv at yahoo dot com. Thank you very much Sir
https://kmspicos.com/windows-7/

(1) (Reply)

Laycon Signed To DMW. True Or False? / Throwback Photo Of Zinoleesky Where He's Struggling Wit Over 5 Drinks In A Party / Justin Bieber Dies In An Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.