Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,822 members, 7,876,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:02 AM

Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk (878 Views)

Help On How To Successfully Transact On Ali Express With Master Card / Swindler & Fraudster Alert : Deal With Him At Your At Risk / Princemila is a fraud. deal at ur own risk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by Ajibolatao(m): 6:10pm On May 14, 2020
The pandemic has affected many things globally. Personally, my level of boredom multiplied during the lockdown period. I thought to myself that it was time to get a PS3.

At such a perilous time, I needed to carefully plan how to spend my money. So, I was looking out for the best deal. I posted that I needed a PS3 on Nairaland.

A few interested sellers messaged me and I was honest that I only had #30,000 to spare. All the sellers disagreed on the price except Choocboi. At last, it was time to overcome the boredom.

Choocboi and I conversed on how to get the deal done. He insisted on payment before sending the product over but I resisted. He claimed to be in Edo while I am in Osogbo.

So, I decided, I will come over. He employed different tactics to dissuade me but I insisted. I was never going to send my money to a complete stranger without seeing the product.

I insisted to going to Edo since it isn't far. He then asked if I wanted to get myself arrested because of the lockdown. Lol. He said he can only send the package and I shouldn't bother coming.

I then called a friend who is also in Edo to help me get the game tested. Choocboi couldn't complain of the lockdown again. Guess what he did; he stopped communicating with me.

I then took a proper look at this profile on Nairaland. I realized that he had claimed 3 different locations in the space of few month.

My advice to anyone is to be careful with the guy. This is his number: 08051583599.
I will take this down if he is ready to prove his innocence.

5 Likes

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by Ajibolatao(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
Be careful with the guy
Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by ceejay80s(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2020
Ajibolatao:
The pandemic has affected many things globally. Personally, my level of boredom multiplied during the lockdown period. I thought to myself that it was time to get a PS3.

At a time when my income is small, I needed to carefully plan how to spend my money. So, I was looking out for the best deal. I posted that I need a PS3 on Nairaland.

A few interested sellers messaged me and I was honest that I only had #30,000 to spare. All the sellers disagreed on the price except Choocboi. At last, it was time to overcome the boredom.

Choocboi and I conversed on how to get the deal done. He insisted on payment before sending the product over but I resisted. He claimed to be in Edo while I am in Osogbo.

So, I decided, I will come over. He employed different tactics to dissuade me but I insisted. I wias never going to send my money to a complete stranger without seeing the product.

I insisted to going to Edo since it isn't far. He then asked if I wanted to get myself arrested because of the lockdown. Lol. He said he can only send the package and I shouldn't bother coming.

I then introduced a friend who is also in Edo to help me get the game tested. Choocboi couldn't complain of the lockdown again. Guess what he did; he stopped communicating with me.

I then took a proper look at this profile on Nairaland. I realised that he had claimed 3 different locations in the space of few month.

My advice to anyone is to be careful with the guy. This is his number: 08051583599.
I will take this down if he is ready to prove his innocence.
I don't know him, but with what I have just read shows that the guy is a hungry thief, I despise thieves

3 Likes

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by choocboi: 8:54pm On May 14, 2020
Guy i have sold the game the game already don’t be silly coming out here to talk gibberish I have been dealing here on NL for years now and nobody has complained about any transactions with me don’t be asshole and am currently in edo state, when i posted on the port-harcourt post i was there before now. You sound pained and disturbed that i didn’t sell to you.
Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by choocboi: 8:59pm On May 14, 2020
ceejay80s:

I don't know him, but with what I have just read shows that the guy is a hungry thief, I despise thieves
May your generations die of poverty see this mumu
Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by KingAzubuike(f): 10:54pm On May 14, 2020
choocboi:
Guy i have sold the game the game already don’t be silly coming out here to talk gibberish I have been dealing here on NL for years now and nobody has complained about any transactions with me don’t be asshole and am currently in edo state, when i posted on the port-harcourt post i was there before now. You sound pained and disturbed that i didn’t sell to you.
Oga keep quiet, you're a very bloody criminal and will be fished out very soon. We have your details already.

6 Likes

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by choocboi: 11:11pm On May 14, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Oga keep quiet, you're a very bloody criminal and will be fished out very soon. We have your details already.
Inspector azubuike or whatever your name I’m in my house come and beat me. Big fool
Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by ceejay80s(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2020
choocboi:
May your generations die of poverty see this mumu
Useless hungry thief

5 Likes

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by Ajibolatao(m): 5:00am On May 15, 2020
Choocboi, your curse is in fertility and only you will be a victim of what you say. Your choice of words speaks volume about you.

The purpose of coming out to speak is not to smear your image but rather to caution others because your chat with me was full of "red flags".

Let's resolve this once and for all by carrying out this simple tasks:

1. Screenshot and post the chat between you and the buyer clearly showing the date on WhasApp.

2. Do the same for the payment receipt.

3. Take a picture of you using the same background in the image below and post it here.

NB: He sent me the same image while we were chatting.

Please, do this as quick as possible. Once again, the purpose here is not to tarnish your image.

If you can perform the above tasks, I will take this down and apologize. The tasks are simple.

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by mrjangaweed: 5:11am On May 15, 2020
Ajibolatao:
Choocboi, your curse is in fertility and only you will be a victim of what you say. Your choice of words speaks volume about you.

The purpose of coming out to speak is not to smear your image but rather to caution others because your chat with me were full of "red flags".

Let's solve this once and for all by carrying out this simple tasks:

1. Screenshot and post the chat between you and the buyer clearly showing the date on WhasApp.

2. Do the same for the payment receipt.

3. Take a picture of you using the same background in the image below and post it here.

NB: He sent me the same image while we were chatting.

Please, do this as quick as possible. Once again, the purpose here is not to tarnish your image.

If you can perform the above tasks, I will take this down and apologize. The tasks are simple.
oga leave the criminal

Btw
I have a very clean ps3 for sale
30k gaskia fixed non negotiable
but I'm in anambra state
You can come over and buy if you want and can

2 Likes

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by Icechillz(m): 6:15am On May 15, 2020
choocboi:
Foolish scammer! thunder strike your blokos there.

2 Likes

Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by Ajibolatao(m): 9:11am On May 15, 2020
mrjangaweed:
oga leave the criminal

Btw
I have a very clean ps3 for sale
30k gaskia fixed non negotiable
but I'm in anambra state
You can come over and buy if you want and can
Oga, Anambra too far.
I've sort myself out concerning the game.
Re: Transact With Choocboi 08051583599 At Your Risk by mrjangaweed: 8:38am On May 17, 2020
Ajibolatao:

Oga, Anambra too far.
I've sort myself out concerning the game.
ok

(1) (Reply)

SECURITY ALARM FOR YOUR HOME & OFFICES FOR SALE / Iphone 6 Needed 35k Budget / Used Iphone XS Max

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.