Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,079 members, 7,890,574 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child (456 Views)

I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / Naturally Determining The Sex Of Your Babies - By Francis Ewherido / Would You Be Comfortable Having The Sex Talk With Your Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child by fabmumngonline: 7:54pm On May 14, 2020
Having the sex talk with your kid can be weird and you would much rather skip it if you can.

I know; I was like you too.

Are you looking for the best ways to have the sex talk with your kids of different ages? Are you wondering what to tell them, since we cannot run away from it?

I’ve got answers for you. You can consider it my gift to you and yours.

How To Have The Sex Talk With Your 2-5-year-olds
No one is too young for sex education.

In fact, the process of talking about sex can very well start before they’re verbal.

That means incorporating the proper names for genitals into everyday activities like bath time.

click for more
https://fabmumng.com/how-to-have-the-sex-talk-with-a-child/

Re: How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child by Baawaa(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2020
Why the link and not the real message
Re: How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child by Cosmicstranger(m): 8:01pm On May 14, 2020
Re: How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On May 14, 2020
sex talk to a 5 yr old?!?!?! isnt it a bit too early?

1 Like

Re: How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child by fabmumngonline: 8:48pm On May 14, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
sex talk to a 5 yr old?!?!?! isnt it a bit too early?
Thanks for pointing this out.
The right thing for a child this age is body safety.
Its reflected in the article.
Re: How To Have The Sex Talk With A Child by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2020
fabmumngonline:

Thanks for pointing this out.
The right thing for a child this age is body safety.
Its reflected in the article.

there is a huge difference between sex talk to a 5yr old AND body safety....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Self Discovery Platform For Teenagers / Nairalanders, Please Help Save My Business. / Top Nanny Agencies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.