Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,905 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA (48600 Views)

First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / Honour For 16-year Old Who Broke College Records With 343 JAMB Score / Adelakun Adenike, University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Pharmacy Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by GoldRefiner: 7:53am On May 15, 2020
Take a bow for Omoluabi. Greatness!

4 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by abyus15: 7:53am On May 15, 2020
Congrats bro keep making Naija proud
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Hotfreeze: 7:54am On May 15, 2020
West side is the best side.

6 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by cenaman(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba to the world.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Brunicekid(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2020
femi4:
Ọmọ Yorùbá ni mí o......Swagger

I gat too much swagger
Omo Yoruba wink

4 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Duru009(m): 7:55am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba's making Nigeria proud since 1914

5 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by joyfullyjoyous(f): 7:56am On May 15, 2020
An intelligent child is a pride to his parents.
Lord please make our children intelligent cos we know it is not by might not by power but by your spirit. Provide for us so we can provide for them so they can be able to provide for us at old age in Jesus mighty name(Amen).

3 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by osazsky(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba afonja if not that the mum is igbo this one would have been useless maybe he for dey 400 lvl for skull mining..very difficult course .I couldn't pass it had to study another course
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by ican2020: 7:57am On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

so Dr Goodluck Jonathan (PhD looting).. awards Secondary School highest score abi

una go just want to call buhari's name into everything because you love him so much
Brain dead people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by nedekid: 7:57am On May 15, 2020
25tolife:
Yoruba,the only group of people growing nigeria day by day.

yoruba amaka
Shattapp!
Just hail Yoruba amala and walka..
Meanwhile YORUBA AMAKA!
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by omonnakoda: 7:59am On May 15, 2020
When did Yoruba descend into this pit of chest beating foolishness?

It is true that a sheep that keeps the company of dogs learns to eat feces with relish.
Agutan ti n ba aja rin a ma je igbe a si ma pon enu la pelu

Stop ridiculing yourselves

5 Likes

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by edo3(m): 7:59am On May 15, 2020
See him mouth like dimeji bankole.. Meanwhile,, afonja njoka.. Before u come for me,, am proudly yoruba..
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by AsawanaDgreat: 7:59am On May 15, 2020
Is obvious we are better than the white
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by dukeprince50: 8:00am On May 15, 2020
nedekid:

Shattapp!
Just hail Yoruba amala and walka..
Meanwhile YORUBA AMAKA!
are u sure u quoted the right person?

1 Like

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Akalia(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2020
This academic feat is not a big deal at all. Anyone could clinch this record even the dullest of igbos would perform just as good. Nothing exceptional about afonjas.
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by pacespot(m): 8:07am On May 15, 2020
Nigerians have the brain, no question about that, but the discipline to utilize it in a right way is what is missing.
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by asobo: 8:07am On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

so Dr Goodluck Jonathan (PhD looting).. awards Secondary School highest score abi

una go just want to call buhari's name into everything because you love him so much
You need this.

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Drizzy5001(m): 8:09am On May 15, 2020
This one must be half Igbo and half Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Tjayjosh(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2020
humilitypays:
Lol.

All these US, UK and European schools should grant more Nigerian youths admission, and watch how our guys would smash their results 5.0/5.0, if its paper studies, Nigerians are very good at that, where the problem comes is in implementation, creating new nonexistent solutions to human problems using science, engineering and technology which the whites are master even without any paper education or qualification.

What am I saying We are tired of paper qualifications and news of Nigerians being best graduating student overseas, we want real implementation of these paper education in turning around the situation of Nigeria through focused, honest, inclusive, corrupt-free and development focused leadership that will bring Nigeria at par with the western countries through fast economic development and job creation such that Nigerian youths won't be begging for employment, they won't be fasting and praying to secure a job or grow their businesses as these will come naturally while they focus on worshipping their God for who He is and not what God can do for them angry

I am tired of all these Nigerian wins best graduating student Oyimbo is fooling us with while they still lead in science and technology innovations and inventions even without attending any formal school, we want practical success, real breakthroughs in science, in technology, in Nigerian leadership and in growing Nigeria technologically to become Africa's technology and economy giant not paper degrees without any meaningful success or impact on Nigeria angry

How many times do we hear a Chinese or Japanese or Korean won best graduating student anywhere in the world Yet they are the leaders in science, technology and economy in the world today while we Nigerians celebrate yeye paper results and degrees that take us nowhere aside big salaries. Nigerians just love reading books to pass exam so they can get best result to secure a high paying job in existing blue chip companies, they are not studying to invent solutions to human problems, they are studying to get best employment and its becoming stupid of us sad
My thoughts exactly. God bless you my brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Nobody: 8:10am On May 15, 2020
He is brilliant and in a country of opportunity...

Sky is his footstool limit is endless
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by wickyyolo: 8:11am On May 15, 2020
timibare:
One Nigeria Amaka

Have u seen them saying One America? It shows Nigeria oneness nah scam.
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by CheedyJ(m): 8:11am On May 15, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Since 1913? What a record setter!
I set that record that year sha so glad I'm alive to see it broken ...
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Exc2000: 8:15am On May 15, 2020
asobo:
You need this.

when a fool has nothing to say in a counter arguement, they use pictures of such foolishness as brain cleaning
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by YorubaLord: 8:16am On May 15, 2020
femi4:
Ọmọ Yorùbá ni mí o......Swagger

I gat too much swagger

Dem papa joor! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by AfroBeatDiary: 8:17am On May 15, 2020
STEM-focused kid
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Ndipe(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2020
Impressive.
Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by mankan2k7(m): 8:23am On May 15, 2020
Yoruba amaka

No chest beating, always representing

1 Like

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Ijaya123: 8:26am On May 15, 2020
25tolife:
Yoruba,the only group of people growing nigeria day by day.

yoruba amaka

Please there is nothing like that in Yoruba language.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Adelakun Breaks South Broward School's Records With A Record-Setting GPA by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2020
Terrific.

I'm still in need of a loan of 10k to pay 12k in 2 weeks let me know what you might need as a collateral. Thanks.

NB no need to troll I wont reply u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Nigerians And Their Use Of The English language - BBC (Hilarious) / Federal Polytechnic Ede,osun State Admission Form For 2013/2014 Is Out Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.