Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi (717 Views)

YPO COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Lagos Shut Down / Umahi Inspects 300-Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center In Abakiliki / Muazu Brahji Dies At COVID-19 Isolation Centre In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Apeshy101(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2020
Gov. Dave Umahi, the Executive Governor Of Ebonyi State is one of the actively performing governors in Nigeria.

In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic in Nigeria, the governor started the construction of a 300-Bed Capacity COVID-19 Isolation and Treatment Center, as at the time News9naija's correspondents visited the scene, the magnificent edifice is near completion.

Below are some gotten by News9naija, the newly built Isolation center is located beside the State's COVID-19 Testing Center, AE-FETHA, Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/05/14/photos-from-300-bed-covid-19-isolation-and-treatment-center-built-by-dave-umahi/

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Apeshy101(m): 9:59pm On May 14, 2020

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Melezenawii: 10:00pm On May 14, 2020
Good one, but where are the beds and the main facilities required for Isolation. Any building could be converted, but without the required facilities, it is a proposed Isolation Centre
Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Amotolongbo(f): 10:00pm On May 14, 2020
Lovely

But I have a problem with these isolation centers being built everywhere due to the pandemic. If the pandemic ends, what will be the fate and condition of these centers?
As we all know our lack of maintenance culture and the way expansive projects like these are abandoned or underutilized
Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Apeshy101(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2020
Melezenawii:
Good one, but where are the beds and the main facilities required for Isolation.

Apeshy101:

In the wake of the Covid-19 pandemic in Nigeria, the governor started the construction of a 300-Bed Capacity COVID-19 Isolation and Treatment Center, as at the time News9naija's correspondents visited the scene, the magnificent edifice is near completion.

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by XANDERBOY85: 10:08pm On May 14, 2020
Impressive stuff.

The construction paid attention to detail and looks top-notch! Though the railings wouldn't have been my first choice. They look more like something you'd see in a home.

From the pics it's clear the job isn't finished yet. That's for those asking where the beds, ventilators, etc are. And the buidling can stiil be used for something else health-related when this pandemic is over.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Ikennamurphy: 10:10pm On May 14, 2020
Great one Akubaraoha

1 Like

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by LLobiorah: 11:51pm On May 14, 2020
Melezenawii:
Good one, but where are the beds and the main facilities required for Isolation. Any building could be converted, but without the required facilities, it is a proposed Isolation Centre

Dem never complete am nah, when them finish we go know.

1 Like

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by LLobiorah: 11:52pm On May 14, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Lovely

But I have a problem with these isolation centers being built everywhere due to the pandemic. If the pandemic ends, what will be the fate and condition of these centers?
As we all know our lack of maintenance culture and the way expansive projects like these are abandoned or underutilized

Them.go turn am to hospital nah, especially for this one. E dy inside federal teaching Hospital Abakaliki.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by LLobiorah: 11:53pm On May 14, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
Impressive stuff.

The construction paid attention to detail and looks top-notch! Though the railings wouldn't have been my first choice. They look more like something you'd see in a home.

From the pics it's clear the job isn't finished yet. That's for those asking where the beds, ventilators, etc are. And the buidling can stiil be used for something else health-related when this pandemic is over.

I love the way you address issues, chief.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Nobody: 12:02am On May 15, 2020
Wow, he built this just within the few months of covid-19?
This is quite commendable, I mean for a Nigerian politician to do such.

SE Governors especially those of Ebonyi and Anambra states seem to be doing well except the man in Abia State.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by Genesils(m): 12:04am On May 15, 2020
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Photos From 300 Bed COVID-19 Isolation And Treatment Center Built By Umahi by PureGoldh(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2020
Nice one... Ebonyi state government dey try

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't trust NCDC Again / Fungus Foot: Causes Symptoms, Prevention And Those At Risk - A Must Read / Pimples Allover My Back... Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.