Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,297 members, 7,967,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku (22507 Views)

Photos Of Orji Uzor Kalu & Buhari Laughing Hard @d Nat. Security Sumit Today / Caption These Photos Of President Buhari Laughing Hard With Emir Sanusi / Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 3rippleA: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2011
na wah ooh, Na where this country dey go sef, even the person wey dem suppose to laugh at and cry for dey laugh at another person, its just a matter of time, we shall see who they will cry for next,
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Kings55: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
[img]@OBJ in fact you are a real Otondo, who give monkey banana to eat or have u forgot you wear laugher as a gar-mate shame unto you mr. OBJ
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by odumchi: 3:54am On Jan 21, 2011
Obasanjo has already cleaned out the banks, and Atiku only wants to pocket the chicken change. grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by kunlekunle: 9:13am On Jan 21, 2011
Laughing laughing and laughing

Laughing laughing and laughing

Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Emmysteve(m): 5:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
i dey laugh i dey laugh oo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin see wetin consensus do atiku cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Dreamchaser1(f): 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2011
I have noticed. That Atiku has a lot of boyfriends in this nairaland, cos as far as I am concerned Atiku no fine pass OBJ, both of them resemble monkey!!! Abeg I join OBJ dey laff all of them. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Benny95(m): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2011
lwkmd
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by baymart247(m): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2011
Wow! But i think that is not necessary. what has happened has happened. they should cooperate and move this nation forward.
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by Michjoe: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
Abiooooooo! men dis laugh make sense. i dey laugh in okorosimo hahahohohohohaha, grin shocked grin
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 1money: 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
I dey laugh too. ha ha ha ha ,
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by TeadroTec: 1:57pm On Jan 27, 2011
Teadro Info Tech, best known I.T school in Port Harcourt for its cutting-edge training where more of I.T practicals are emphasized in:
ORACLE, CISCO, MCITP, COMPTIA A+ and N+, MOS , IC3 and much more IS AT IT AGAIN! ! !,

Offering 100 percent scholarship to meritorious students. ABSOLUTELY FREE[/size][size=8pt]
NO gimmick, no registration fee, its totally free!!!
Teadro scholarship scheme is an annual scholarship program to empower the youths through ICT training and also to create opportunities for job placement.

Additional benefits include participants been enlisted on our consultant Database for job placement with any of the following: Telecom, Banks, ISPs, Oil and Gas and so on,

Remember, scholarship is based on merit, so come along with your writing materials for a 45 minutes test at Teadro InfoTech centre, 76 stadium road Port Harcourt or call 08036086061.
This is a rare opportunity where you can get yourself certified and grounded in I.T field at just no cost. Take advantage of this grand opportunity NOW!!!

Venue: 76 Stadium Road Port Harcourt
Date: 12th February 2011
Time: 9:00 am prompt!
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by jamesugo: 10:12am On Jan 28, 2011
A dey laugh too wen me see those pics
Re: Obasanjo And Friends Laughing Hard At Atiku by 1025: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2011
now gbenga daniel dey laugh obj for ogun state. the fall of obj is here. shameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. gbenga is the new power and the fear of gbenga daniel in ogun state now is the begining of wisdom to obasanjo.
you can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool all the people all the times - bob marley.
to many, the real laugh just dey start.
can somebody give me the new look of obasanjo.
can anyone tell me who is laughing in the picture below? can anyone tell me why obj is not laughing?

i dey laughoooooooooooooooo. mumu, oya come laugh. nigeria na ur papa get am. oya laugh now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Power Sector On The Hopes Of Breakthrough / "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors / Bomb Found Near A Filling Station In Delta State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.