Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,919 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:05 AM

“Some Women Like Bad Boys That’s Why They Keep Breaking Your Hearts–toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Some Women Like Bad Boys That’s Why They Keep Breaking Your Hearts–toke Makinwa (283 Views)

I Have Many Boys That Service Me - Korra Obidi / They Say I Look Like Bad Boy Timz...check This Post If You Agree / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Some Women Like Bad Boys That’s Why They Keep Breaking Your Hearts–toke Makinwa by Worldjobtrends: 6:14am On May 15, 2020
“Some women like bad boys that’s why they keep breaking your hearts – Toke Makinwa [Video]

Media personality Toke Makinwa has given reasons why a few ladies get their hearts broken by men.

According to Toke Makinwa, many ladies suffer heartbreaks because they like bad boys.

She uncovered this through a short video which delineated the responses of young ladies when a hero writings them ......

Continue Reading
https://fojusi.com/some-women-like-bad-boys-thats-why-they-keep-breaking-your-hearts-toke-makinwa-video/
Re: “Some Women Like Bad Boys That’s Why They Keep Breaking Your Hearts–toke Makinwa by MrSensor(m): 6:18am On May 15, 2020
Don't give your heart to anybody but Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: “Some Women Like Bad Boys That’s Why They Keep Breaking Your Hearts–toke Makinwa by Davash222(m): 6:23am On May 15, 2020
MrSensor:
Don't give your heart to anybody but Jesus.
Ride on Pastor.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself For The First Time (video) / 15 Men Competing To Get A Woman Pregnant On A New Reality Tv Show / See How Davido And Burna Boy Shade Began.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.