Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Lady Who Deflowered Me May No Longer Be In Existence – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Lady Who Deflowered Me May No Longer Be In Existence – Davido (678 Views)

Watch Henshaw Calls Out Medical Doctor Who Deflowered His Wife's Niece Of 15 Yrs / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) / Lolu Reunites With Dodo, The Lady He 'dumped' In Bbnaija House For Anto (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Lady Who Deflowered Me May No Longer Be In Existence – Davido by Danurugwo: 6:23am On May 15, 2020
Award winning artist, David Adeleke otherwise known as Davido has sent social media humming with responses after he uncovered insights regarding his past relationship.

The artist had taken to instagram to respond to a tweet which inquired as to whether they could contact the individual that got them deflowered.

Davido shared a screenshot of the....(250 more words)

Read More
https://fojusi.com/the-lady-who-deflowered-me-may-no-longer-be-in-existence-davido/
Re: The Lady Who Deflowered Me May No Longer Be In Existence – Davido by joejah33: 7:34am On May 15, 2020
i will not be the first to comment but this boy like publicity shaa. Every time davido this, davido that mtchewww even over irrelevant things

1 Like

Re: The Lady Who Deflowered Me May No Longer Be In Existence – Davido by noah24(m): 9:25am On May 15, 2020
Wetin happen to am.... U use am for £#£#@&£@£ grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Stab Wife Who Just Gave Birth [photos] / Regina Daniels Is Trying To Abort Her Pregnancy / 5 Nollywood Actress That Married Single Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.