Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:00 AM

Advise To Our Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise To Our Ladies (379 Views)

Are You Also Curious Why Our Ladies Play With Each Other's Boobs & Ass? / Leave Our Ladies Alone! Ugandan Man Tells Nigerian Men In UAE (Video) / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise To Our Ladies by Godoverevery: 7:02am On May 15, 2020
A lady open a thread sometime back bashing men labelling them broke etc...well I guess she is one of those women who see the only way of been successfully in life is marrying a rich man.
it so funny When most ladies think one of the way of moving forward in life is by having a rich partner... infact some go as far as putting it in prayers and even parent pray about it.... instead of focusing to be rich themselves.
is there anything wrong if a lady build a house,buy a car etc with her own money and sweat must it always be dependent on a man.
In saner clime women competit with men but it totally different here women see rich men as a lottery ticket.

Have ladies ever wonder why this rich people prefer there children marrying there fellow rich friend kids....is becos they understand a normal average Nigeria lady come with entitlement mentality and won't bring much to the table.

Most Nigerian guys are really struggling... during how parents days once you finish school job is waiting for you but this days u have to struggle all thru by yourself....no Jobs.
Lilliantalk don't really understand how mess up this country is for young men....I really laughed when she said how many men can boost of 400k a month has earning...I wonder how many people around her earns that and
why can't she earn that herself??.... obviously she didn't no what she was talking about..like how many companies can afford to pay such in this country.... infact a level 11 govt worker isn't earning anything close to that.... not all guys will work with multinational and oil company.
Do u ladies have an idea of what it takes for a young man to start up a small company in Nigeria??

Some guys are actually really trying.... isn't easy so when you ladies broke shame guys I find it really funny...has a lady if u financially ok yourself.....You won't be financial insecure marrying who doesn't have much yet... but we are in Nigeria where a lady must leech to her husband for everything instead of standing on her own feet.
In western world once a lady is 18 she moves out of her parents house and start living her life....she aiin't going to be praying to find a rich man and stay in her parent till she is 30.....she get to work....you hardly see them talk about broke men becos they believe no one owe them anything....there parent and society trained them to survive on there own (without looking here and there for a rich guy)

Ladies please you can be a billionaire , build houses etc yourself stop thinking only a man can achieve this for you....if you are lucky to get one is a big plus for you but the truth is majority of men in this country won't be financially ok until they are in mid 40s/early 50 that the way Nigeria finance is structured except for few cases.
so ladies if you are looking rich for guys ... most of you will wait for a very long time.

2 Likes

Re: Advise To Our Ladies by zexy2030(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2020
most Nigerian wealthy ladies are mostly inherited wealth, that's why their fathers have influence over the choice of spouse. I have heard of a broke guy who sought to marry a wealthy lady from rich home, the father threatened that he should leave his daughter but he persisted, nearly got her pregnant but the father belonging to cartel wants a cartel member to marry the daughter, so this girl also loved the guy, the schooled and served same place. Well the father had to report to the cartel, they had to use diabolism to dismiss the guy.
The country is messed up with cartelism.
My advise for young men just work hard get ur money and stop chasing the rich kids and if they chase u, don't ever accept offerings from her family.
for instance, they offer u a property, sell the property buy another one else where with the money in a good area. if offered a car, sell the car buy a new one. If offered job, do the job get enough cash, sack urself and start ur own business.
Otherwise being enslaved because of wealth can be so embarrassing.
Your woman sees u as weak as her family takes every decision for u, but the moment u take control, u have ur wife respect and it will inspire u to succeed.

1 Like

Re: Advise To Our Ladies by derealj(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2020
Sometimes it's the parents that cause all these. If you don't give your children a good foundation, then it's gonna be hard for them to find their way. Woe betide you if the child is a girl. Las Las most ladies these days don't know that times have changed. Where I work most of the ladies there that are Pharmacists, nurses, etc have Professionals like Doctors, lawyers etc as husbands. What I'm saying is that a career man would also look for a career lady to marry, so as a lady if you fail to develop yourself, then luck is the only thing you should pray for. Me sef when I want to get married, na professional me go find sef, I can't kill myself.

(1) (Reply)

Sacrifice? Animals Seen Helping Themselves (video) / What's Up With This Government? Confused, Clueless Or Just Being Fraudulent... / 61 Yrs Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping & Impregnating His Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.