Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:17 PM

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian (18708 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Lady Smokes In Pre-Wedding Photo As Her Man Looks On / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 6:55pm On May 16, 2020
ksbusari:

You one thing about Muslims. we thoroughly study Ur Bible and get you with the incoherent words in it. Will you accept a challenge with me? you dare not.

I accept a challenge with you. I dare you not.
I read and study your quran.

will you accept the challenge ?
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=littlemaster001 post=89621108]

I accept a challenge with you. I dare you not.
I read and study your quran.

will you accept the challenge ?[/quote)
Smiles

1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel? answer this then I can argue with you.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=ksbusari post=89622664][/quote]
The Devil incited David to count fighting of men in 1 Chronicle 21:1
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 7:57pm On May 16, 2020

1 Chronicle 21:1 "Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel"
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2020

Hope I answered your question ?

Now my turn !!!!!!

Why if Prophet Muhammad was special and great in the eyes of ALMIGHTY ALLAH, was did Allah told him to ask for forgiveness of his sin in surah 40:55

Surah 40:55 "Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin [dh -n-b] and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. "

Why did Quran said that Jesus Christ is SINLESS AND MUHAMMED SINFUL. JESUS CHRIST IS SINLESS IN Surah 19:19

Surah 19:19 "He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son. "

Who should you follow Jesus Christ who in Surah 19:19 was FAULTLESS AND SINLESS or Muhammad who in Surah 40:55 Allah ask Him to ask for forgiveness of his sins ?
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 8:10pm On May 16, 2020
littlemaster001:

1 Chronicle 21:1 "Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved David to number Israel"

Why if Prophet Muhammad was special and great in the eyes of ALMIGHTY ALLAH, was did Allah told him to ask for forgiveness of his sin in surah 40:55

Surah 40:55 "Then have patience (O Muhammad). Lo! the promise of Allah is true. And ask forgiveness of thy sin [dh -n-b] and hymn the praise of thy Lord at fall of night and in the early hours. "

Why did Quran said that Jesus Christ is SINLESS AND MUHAMMED SINFUL. JESUS CHRIST IS SINLESS IN Surah 19:19

Surah 19:19 "He said: I am only a messenger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son. "

Who should you follow Jesus Christ who in Surah 19:19 was FAULTLESS AND SINLESS or Muhammad who in Surah 40:55 Allah ask Him to ask for forgiveness of his sins ?
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 8:11pm On May 16, 2020

NOW MY TURN

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 5:45am On May 17, 2020
littlemaster001:

You failed. I don't read Ur Altered Bible very well.
God did in ( 2 Samuel Chapter 24 vs 1) and Satan did in 1 Chronicles Chapter 21 vs 1). you have failed here. I dont have to argue with you.

Again the anger of the LORD was aroused
against Israel, and He moved David against
them to say, “Go, number Israel and
Judah.” ( 2 Samuel 24:1 )
Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved
David to number Israel. ( 1 Chronicles 21:1 )
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 6:33am On May 17, 2020
littlemaster001:

NOW MY TURN

Hope I av corrected you. you failed my question. You are not even a devout Christian. you speak dirty. Now to Ur quotes. here is the answer.
Surah 19 is surah dedicated to Maryam (Mary) SURAH 19 Vs 16-20 says.
16. And mention in the Book (Quran, O Muhammed, the story of Maryam) when she withdrew in seclusion from her family to a place facing east.
17. she placed a screen for them; then we sent her Our Ruh (Angel Jibril [Gabriel]), and he appeared before her in the form of a man in all respects.
18. She said: "Verily, I seek refuge with the Most Gracious (Allah) from you, if you do fear Allah".
19. (The angel) said: " I am only a messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son".
20. She said: "How can I have a son, when no man has touched me, nor am I unchaste?"
*here, Angel Gabriel was speaking to Maryam (Mary) . Your Pastors lied.

Surah 40 vs 55 Allah instructed him to ask for forgiveness because , certainly, Allah is Evee Oft-Forgiven, Most Merciful according to Quran 4 vs 106.
This is to prove that he his human he asks for forgiveness when he has not even sinned against God. he does nothing without the permission of Allah.
Hope I av answered you.
My question before I ask you to embrace the true religion.
Quran is a revelation from Allah to the greatest Prophet Muhammed (SAW). Bible was sent be before it nt has been reduced to mere letter written by human and not God. Do you want to argue? who wrote the book of Deuteronomy in the Bible?
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 7:52am On May 17, 2020
ksbusari:

Quran 95 vs 5-6 says
“We have indeed created man in the best of
moulds," 5. “Then We render him the lowest of
the low," 6.
The prophet is a man like u and I bt he is special to Almighty Allah. He is just trying to be humble. he is going to be the first to enter paradise. so? say another one.

Sir, you're just contradicting yourself or the Quran is contradicting itself.

Surah 66:12
"And Mary, daughter of 'Imran, whose body was chaste, therefore We breathed therein something of Our Spirit. And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient."

what this surah says is that JESUS CHRIST IS THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH. because it says "WE BREATHED THERE IN SOMETHING OF OUR SPIRIT"
Mary the mother of Jesus ask Angel jibril that How can she give birth when she haven't met a man

And Jibril said "WE BREATHED THERE IN SOMETHING IN OUR SPIRIT"

Jesus Christ is not just a man. He was created by The spirit. Other prophet including Muhammad was created by Mould of clay according to surah

Quran 95 vs 5-6 says
“We have indeed created man in the best of
moulds," 5. “Then We render him the lowest of
the low," 6.
meaning Muhammad is just a product of clay.

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT CONSULT YOUR HOLY BIBLE

BECAUSE ALLAH TOLD MUHAMMAD THAT IF HE IS IN DOUBT

SURAH 10:94
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."

Remember, the scriptures was in existence before the birth of Muhammad.

peace.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2020
ksbusari:

You failed. I don't read Ur Altered Bible very well.
God did in ( 2 Samuel Chapter 24 vs 1) and Satan did in 1 Chronicles Chapter 21 vs 1). you have failed here. I dont have to argue with you.

Again the anger of the LORD was aroused
against Israel, and He moved David against
them to say, “Go, number Israel and
Judah.” ( 2 Samuel 24:1 )
Now Satan stood up against Israel, and moved
David to number Israel. ( 1 Chronicles 21:1 )

Sir, you're contradicting yourself

your question was "1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel? answer this then I can argue with you."

And I said devil and you said SATAN

IS DEVIL NOT SATAN AGAIN ?

YOU SAID WHO INCITED DAVID I WROTE

DEVIL AND I EVEN QUOTE THE BIBLE VERSE, YOU'RE SAYING I'M WRONG.

LOLZ
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2020
littlemaster001:

YOU LYING FOOL.

ANY MUSLIM THAT LEFT ISLAM THE PUNISHMENT IS DEAD

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journ
ey's end."

ALL THESE SURAS ARE MESSAGE OF LOVE ABI ?

IDIOT. ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE MY FOOT.

I can't trade words with your kind,go in peace
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by littlemaster001(m): 8:10am On May 17, 2020
peepydelano:
I can't trade words with your kind,go in peace

lolz, are you ashamed of your quran ?
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 10:56am On May 17, 2020
littlemaster001:

your question was "1.Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel? answer this then I can argue with you."

LOLZ
I'm having the feeling that you are about to quit. O am not contradicting myself, your Bible is because in 2 Samuel it was 'God' and in 1 Chronical it was The Devil.
you avoided by other question. you failed bro. I asked is Bible God's revelation of a mere story? and asked who wrote Deuteronomy in the Bible? U didn't answer. lol.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2020
littlemaster001:

LOLZ

you lost .
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by leksite120(m): 6:11pm On May 17, 2020
littlemaster001:

LOLZ
But guy, since u are quoting the verses where Allah praised Jesus, it implies that u believe in the word of the Quran.

Why don't u then believe other places where Allah said Muhammad is the best of mankind.

Or u are just suiting yourself with what pleases you.

Wait, do u think it's possible for an enemy to be in favour of his opponent? let's assume.
All those verses favouring Jesus, and perhaps not siding Jesus than Muhammad is there because we believe in him as Allah commanded, but not as a God or as a son and not as the best after Muhammad.

So it's either u believe in the Quran or u believe what the Quran said about Jesus are all false since Qur'an is not divine, and if u believe in all what it said about Jesus, that means you believe it's true thereby, you'll believe in the remaining part.

you have to choose one
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by ksbusari(m): 7:33pm On May 18, 2020
littlemaster001:

LOLZ

Loser. come out let me teach you the word of God.
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Ruquuuboss(m): 2:46am On May 19, 2020
The Muslims follow Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him) more than the Christian themselves. We love Jesus more and more than the Christians have claimed...Confused set of people.

1 Like

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Ruquuuboss(m): 2:49am On May 19, 2020
When she changes or not.. Whosoever Allaah guides no one can misguide, whosoever Allaah misguides no one can guide. All the best.
Before you know how, she will be solid metal... Bahose, abi na undaboski
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2020
kiddoiLL:

I've been a Christian my whole life..but being Islamic is slavery??
you think even Christ would look down on these guys the way most Christians do?
It's not about looking down. Islam means submission. They already see themselves as God's slaves
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Horlaryinkha(m): 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
welcome to religion of sloth...many people will find her attractive like that #setawonbangibangi.....
Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Murjem(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
Be deceiving yourself.
Ningen:
It's a positive change in ideology.

Re: Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian by Tolani045(m): 8:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
She looks like shit, she have been brainwashed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Isn't Hard Africans Made It So(opinion) / These Slides Goes For 20k (photo) / Love Poem That Melt Your Sweetheart Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.