Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,709 members, 7,921,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:07 AM

We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni (228 Views)

I Visited The Morgue Unprepared / Coronavirus: Anambra Index Case Whereabouts Unknown, As State Closes Motor Parks / Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni by Magic1: 7:44am On May 15, 2020
We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Nigerian Govt

Nigerian Government can’t explain the whereabouts of the 15 Chinese medical team.

Nigeria’s Minister of Health, Osagie Ehanire said his ministry cannot always explain the whereabouts of 15 Chinese medical team, who recently came into the country to “help in the fight against coronavirus”.

KanyiDaily recalls that on April 8, 2020, a Chinese medical team arrived the country with medical supplies to help the Nigerian Government fight against Coronavirus.

Following their arrival, Ehanire disclosed that the Federal Government had sent the 15 Chinese doctors to 14 days Isolation before carrying out any support.

However, when asked about the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors on Thursday, May 14, Ehanire said he can’t explain what happened to them or where they are.

Speaking during the daily COVID-19 Presidential Task Force briefing, Ehanire said not all of the Chinese visitors earlier announced as medics have something to do with the medical profession.

According to him, the 15 Chinese were not guests of the Nigerian Government but of the China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation (CCECC).

“I want to explain that first of all,I think not all of them are doctors and I heard that some of them are technicians but they are staff of CCECC.

“The ministry of health is not their host, so we can’t always explain what happened to them or where they are,” the minster said.

“There seem to be a lot of interest in these doctors but they are a staff of a company. I’d be very happy if you don’t ask me where they are.

“They are not really our guests in that sense but we have been able to learn somethings from them, we shared ideas of what they did in their country in managing COVID-19,” he said.

https://www.kanyidaily.com/2020/05/we-dont-know-the-whereabouts-of-15-chinese-doctors-who-visited-the-country-nigerian-govt.html/osagie-chinese-doctors

Re: We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni by Nobody: 7:48am On May 15, 2020
I hope they've not started illegal mining.
cool
Re: We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni by ContractKiller: 7:49am On May 15, 2020
"We don't know" is the standard dullard response to any question regarding competence or intelligence.
Re: We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2020
That we Nigerians cannot do. Such a shame!

Gracealone:
I hope they've not started illegal mining.
cool
Re: We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni by constant1960: 8:13am On May 15, 2020
If I could turn back the hands of time, I would have rejected this Country before coming into this world
Re: We Don’t Know The Whereabouts Of 15 Chinese Doctors Who Visited The Country – Ni by Nobody: 8:28am On May 15, 2020
So why was a similar thread closed ? So the news is true ? These incompetent old mandingos ..allowed Chinese people into the country to go ghost ? When they caused the world to be as it is ?

(1) (Reply)

Could My 5 Year Old Niece Be Diabetic? / COVID 19: Ganduje Opens Exclusive Testing Centre For Christians In Kano / Post Partum Depressed Lecture For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.