Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID (1245 Views)

Young Men Fight Policemen On The Road In Ogun (Photos) / Two Men Fight Over A 15-Year-Old Girl In Enugu State (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by kemzy036: 9:05am On May 15, 2020
Two grown men took to the streets to fight each other over a woman.

In a video shared online, both men are seen throwing punches at each other in public. A crowd gathered to watch the fight but the men made no move to stop, not even after they were threatened that their video will be shared on Facebook.

Voices in the background are heard speaking in Yoruba, taunting the men for fighting over a woman.

Watch the video below.
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/two-grown-men-fight-over-woman-on.html

Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by SLAP44: 9:06am On May 15, 2020
"All is fair in Love and war" Mrs. El Rufai, 2020
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Davash222(m): 9:08am On May 15, 2020
It is more noble to fight for Caprisone at children's party than to fight over a woman.

- Cresswell Warnock 1991

4 Likes

Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Nobody: 9:10am On May 15, 2020
They've been pussified. Chei!!

Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Bossontop(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2020
Foolishness at its peak......chaii
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by gambia(m): 9:23am On May 15, 2020
Mumu men.
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by bolaayenimo: 9:33am On May 15, 2020
A man who dies because of a woman died a good death
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Officialgarri: 9:45am On May 15, 2020
The man in blue should be the CSO and personal body guard to Mc oluomo

- says FG
Vanguard Newspaper
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Made4naijalove: 9:48am On May 15, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by nairafame(m): 10:12am On May 15, 2020
Lol
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Yustash001(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2020
These are someone's father tomorrow....
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by holocron: 10:17am On May 15, 2020
The lean one in blue is using boxing techniques, but his more stocky opponent appears to be bent on wrestling. The wrestler makes repeated attempts to grab the boxer and wrestle him to the ground but the boxer keeps fending it off with repeated blows to the head.

A pity. They both must have invested so heavily in the punany that they couldn't cut losses and walk away. For a man, what's your gain in keeping an unfaithful partner. You can keep taking your share of what's on offer - that is, if it's so special, while you continue with more serious relationships elsewhere.
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Righteousness89(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2020
See how 2 Adults make fool of themselves!

The devil is a Bastard!
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Nobody: 10:29am On May 15, 2020
cheesy

This was exactly what happened earlier this week on my street. Two guys fighting over me. Like serious fight o. Mehnn I was embarrassed. One was angry that the other was coming close to me after telling him he has interest in me. undecided I mean two hefty guys o. And the annoying part is that I don't fancy any of them. I just ignored both of them till today. Im not even in talking terms with the one claiming he has an eye on me. undecided

Some men should borrow sense cos that girl you're fighting over, may not even like you. And that's one reason I hate dating or courting anyone around my area.
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Discovery4today: 12:00pm On May 15, 2020
Y
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:15pm On May 15, 2020
Dem chop belle full, person wen dey pray make locķdown end to go back to work will never have time for such things.
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Nairafame1: 3:25pm On May 15, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Dem chop belle full, person wen dey pray make locķdown end to go back to work will never have time for such things.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by Passionate888: 6:30pm On May 15, 2020
kemzy036:
Two grown men took to the streets to fight each other over a woman.

In a video shared online, both men are seen throwing punches at each other in public. A crowd gathered to watch the fight but the men made no move to stop, not even after they were threatened that their video will be shared on Facebook.

Voices in the background are heard speaking in Yoruba, taunting the men for fighting over a woman.

Watch the video below.
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/two-grown-men-fight-over-woman-on.html
afonja men fighting because of toto! Thank ogun no be skullarship matter
Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by dahnimoh(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2020
Which power they take dey fight?

Re: Two Grown Men Fight Over A Woman On The Street In Nigeria, Spectators Watch. VID by PremierGuy(m): 6:49pm On May 15, 2020
Two men fighting

(1) (Reply)

What Pushed You Into Yahoo ? / New Level Scam Now Please Beware If You See You This Message / “I Will L Kill You And Nothing Will Happen, I Have Killed Many People” Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.