Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,346 members, 7,974,461 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:42 AM

Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? (560 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / Have You Ever Dated Or Had Sex With Your Neighbor ? And How Did It Go� / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Spman: 11:09am On May 15, 2020
Have you ever be in relationship with a partner that doesnt Like kissing much just 1 kiss sometimes no kiss.
He/she doesnt like Romace before sex?

Reason of my Question is my babe which i hadn't been in good terms with this days has this trait.

She doesnt kiss,romance all she do is lie down while i keep myself in mood before sex a times my dick refused to stand because of zero romance and she is the slim type with no big ass.

So since then i never bothered even if she decides to go because she is boring and not willing to learn.

So tell me had u ever dated such person before?
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by bestabigaelever(f): 11:38am On May 15, 2020
I'm like that
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Spman: 11:50am On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
I'm like that
what?
I dont knw if you are married but i think it doesnt make sense.

How can a normal human doesnt like romancing,kissing before sex?

Only sex workers in brothel has such attitude and thats why i will never patronise them
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by bestabigaelever(f): 11:54am On May 15, 2020
Spman:

what?
I dont knw if you are married but i think it doesnt make sense.

How can a normal human doesnt like romancing,kissing before sex?

Only sex workers in brothel has such attitude and thats why i will never patronise them
My brother, I don't get wet, I don't get in mood
And I only kiss when I'm drunk
It's a problem that I will find solution to after my graduation
For now, I have to make sure I don't repeat class again
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Dobson43: 11:58am On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:

My brother, I don't get wet, I don't get in mood
And I only kiss when I'm drunk
It's a problem that I will find solution to after my graduation
For now, I have to make sure I don't repeat class again

I like your candor. Your shape ain't bad after all
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Spman: 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
bestabigaelever:
My brother, I don't get wet, I don't get in mood And I only kiss when I'm drunk It's a problem that I will find solution to after my graduation For now, I have to make sure I don't repeat class again
alright please seek solution to it. It is very important
Re: Have You Ever Dated Such Partner Before? by Kobicove(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2020
Spman:
Have you ever be in relationship with a partner...

So tell me had u ever dated such person before?

It's obvious both of you are not sexually compatible...

Don't force it, better to break it off now

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed: Loss Of Erection / Help A Brother To Help A Friend. / Instagram Celebrity Monalisa Stephen Plans On Increasing Her Breast Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.