Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,623 members, 7,944,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Start & Operate Your Own Profitable Business Today! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start & Operate Your Own Profitable Business Today! (548 Views)

Onitsha Mall Opens For Business Today- Pictures / Details In Starting Up Your Own Profitable Business. / Details In Starting Up Your Own Profitable Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start & Operate Your Own Profitable Business Today! by tbf(m): 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2011
What is Entrepreneurship?
Who is an Entrepreneur?
How can you be a Successful Entrepreneur?
What are the components of an Entrepreneur?
Do you want to know how to start and operate a profitable business in Nigeria?
How can you write a good business proposal that will attracts Bank to partner with you?
How can you get loans from banks?
What are the Requirements for Bank Loans?
What is Feasibility Report (Business Plan)?
Do you want to know how to write a good business plan?
What are the basic components of a good Business Plan?
What are the critical aspects that must be present in a profitable business plan?

With the knowledge you derived from entrepreneurship, how can you start any type of business?
What are the Problems facing Entrepreneurship in Nigeria?
Do you want to know how to Establish a Business?
How can You Identify A Profitable Business in your Area?
How can you Register your Business with Corporate Affairs Commission?
What are the factors to consider when establishing a Business?
Bonus: Do you have a school and you have problem in its operation?
How can you start a Nursery and Primary School as an Entrepreneur?
How can you write a good plan and a good report of your school to get a loan from any financial institution?

There are lots of things that you are going to learn and gain from what I have for you.
Therefore, are you ready for this one in a million opportunity,

IF YES, and you think you can confide in me, feel free to email me at: ebonyfaceface2005@yahoo.com
And I will show you a powerful secret that will HELP YOU OUT TO START AND OPERATE YOUR OWN PROFITABLE BUSINESS IN NIGERIA NO MATTER THE CONDITION OF THIS COUNTRY!
Note: The "SUBJECT" line of your email should be: "ENTREPRENEURSHIP"

(1) (Reply)

Send Regional Voice Message Broadcast To Your Client Using A Reliable Database / What Do You Know About This Company? / Get Visa To, Malaysia, Turkey, Sa, Us, Uk Easily-08131244776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.