Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,614 members, 7,888,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

A Woman Thank God For Covid19 For Discovery She Made About Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Thank God For Covid19 For Discovery She Made About Her Husband (526 Views)

My Wife Poisoned My Food But Thank God I Survived - Nigerian Man Reveals / Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Thank God For A Beautiful Outing To Celebrate The First Day Of The Year. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Thank God For Covid19 For Discovery She Made About Her Husband by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 1:56pm On May 15, 2020
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage that was the case of a Nigerian lady who has expressed joy over the COVID-19 pandemic following the discovery she made about her husband-to-be.

The unnamed lady and her fiance’s wedding had been postponed due to the pandemic and the lockdown enforced in many states in the country.

COVID-19 wedding
The bride-to-be eventually discovered that her fiancé was already married with children to another woman in America.

Stories about unfaithful lovers never run dry on social media and a lady has taken to Twitter on behalf of her friend to thank God for the coronavirus pandemic.

The lady who shared the news on @chocolatempire’s Twitter page said that her friend’s wedding which was meant to hold on April 28 was postponed as a result of the coronavirus.

Some weeks after the postponed wedding, the bride-to-be picked her fiance’s phone and she saw photos of the man’s kids abroad.

According to the lady, her friend’s fiancé who claimed to be based in Lagos was already married to a white woman abroad and he only came home in December to visit his sick mother.

The lady also said that the man had proposed marriage to her friend after they had met online, probably because she was a lawyer.

In her words:“Thank God 4 COVID-19.

A friend’s wedding was meant 2 be on the 28th of April, because of COVID-19 it didn’t hold fast forward to yesterday.

she picked up his phone(it was the man’s kids outside the country )mind you, he said his based in Lagos and travels to get goods.

“It’s a lie oga stays abroad and married to a white woman oh, only came back to see his sick mum in December.

How did they meet: online and he wanted to marry her because she’s a lawyer “some men eh”.
Marry me now or never – Man tells fiancée who asked to wait for COVID-19 to end

More here

https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=106.msg147#msg147
Re: A Woman Thank God For Covid19 For Discovery She Made About Her Husband by KanwuliaExtra: 2:15pm On May 15, 2020
Did not stop other women. . . .like Mercy Johnson-Okojie. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Mood Right Now / Pillow Lifespan: Here’s How Often You Should Replace Pillows / Partner With My Company And Get Paid Every Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.