Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle (835 Views)

Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Female Undergraduate, Two Others Bag Seven Year Jail Terms In Enugu. PHOTOS / Corpse Of Girl Found On The Road In Ibadan. Head, Private Part Removed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by godamtem: 4:20pm On May 15, 2020
Olujoda area of Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State capital on Friday, was thrown into mourning when the corpse of a 7-year -old girl Olagoke Morire, was found dead inside a vehicle owned by a co-tenant.
It was gathered that Morire and her twin sister, Olagoke Mokore were with their cousin in their apartment before they went out to buy biscuits.
The mother of the deceased Kehinde Ajayi said her daughter got missing around 1:15 pm after Mokore left her in the compound to fetch the money she forgot in the room.
Ajayi said the deceased’s twin sister and her neighbors raised the alarm when she could not be found and the situation prompted them to conduct a search for the girl around the compound, which proved abortive until 8 pm when her corpse was found inside a co-tenant’s vehicle that was parked in their compound.
“When we woke up in the morning I took care of my children as usual. They are twins. I gave them money to buy biscuits and left them in the house with my cousin.
“Suddenly, I received a distress call from one of my neighbors around 3 pm that Morire was missing and that they have searched everywhere but they could find her. I quickly left what I was doing and rushed home. We searched everywhere to look for her yet we didn’t find her. We reported the incident to Ologede Police Division and we were told to wait for 24hrs before they could take any action.
“It was later around 8 pm that someone discovered her corpse inside a vehicle parked in our compound with her body peeled off”, she added.
When contacted, the Ekiti State Police Public Relations Officer, Abutu Sunday confirmed the incident, describing it as unfortunate.

“It was true that a teenager was declared missing and the parents reported the incident in our division at Ologede. So, all efforts to recover the little girl turned out unsuccessful until 8 pm. She was found lifeless in one of the cars parked within their compound”.
He said the corpse of the deceased had been deposited in the Ekiti State University Teaching Hospital’s morgue in Ado-Ekiti, adding that autopsy would be conducted to unravel the cause of the teenager’s death.
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by DaddyGngeess(m): 4:20pm On May 15, 2020
Na waooo
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by Righteousness89(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2020
If you as Ask me, I will tell you that Someone else dropped the dead girl in that car..

I might be wrong tho! But that's what I see with my investigation skills

2 Likes

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by AfroMighty(m): 4:27pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
If you as Ask me, I will tell you that Someone else dropped the dead girl in that car..

Were you there?...
Detectives don't guess they work on facts and evidences, if not the wrong person will end up in Jail..

1 Like

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by Righteousness89(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2020
AfroMighty:

Were you there?...
Detectives don't guess they work on facts and evidences, if not the wrong person will end up in Jail..

Sir Did u Read my Summation? Or u hv challenges with your eyes?
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by godamtem: 4:31pm On May 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

and is this possible...
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by Bola146(f): 4:31pm On May 15, 2020
Parents should please take good care of their children

1 Like

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by Righteousness89(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2020
godamtem:

and is this possible...

It's think it's possible because I don't think he will kill someone in the same compound and just put her in his car in the same location..

It also depends on where in the car the baby was found!

Was it inside the car or at the boot?
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by donbachi(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2020
AfroMighty:

Were you there?...
as regard dis matter,wrong person may end up in jail.
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by PositiveDirect: 4:38pm On May 15, 2020
Strange things happening
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by decatalyst(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2020
Kids can play anywhere and with anything.

Their innocent heart and mind is devoid of sound judgement, since they are still developing.

She was probably playing in the car and the door locked...probably slept in the car or something.

I have just learnt to lock car doors from when parking it. Lesson taken!

May God console the family.

1 Like

Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by ayaside(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2020
Which teenager was declared missing cos the 7 year-old girl can't be called a teenager?
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by illicit(m): 5:03pm On May 15, 2020
why the difference in her age
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by TheSourcerer: 5:23pm On May 15, 2020
Bits and pieces are missing ,
Did you meet with the owner of the vechile ?
What's his side of the story ,?
You gave her money for biscuits ,went inside to get money you forgot, then you came out she was gone?
How was the body found ?
Is she a 7 year old or a teenager?
And finally photo of the victim.
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by bskyb(m): 7:37pm On May 15, 2020
decatalyst:
Kids can play anywhere and with anything.

Their innocent heart and mind is devoid of sound judgement, since they are still developing.

She was probably playing in the car and the door locked...probably slept in the car or something.

I have just learnt to lock car doors from when parking it. Lesson taken!

May God console the family.

I have experienced something close with a 4 year old. Thank God we found him on time; that was after roaming the streets looking for him.
Lesson: Always lock your cars
Re: Missing Seven-year-old Girl Found Dead Inside Co-tenants Vehicle by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On May 15, 2020
body "peeled off"?! what does that mean?! she was burned off or what?

(1) (Reply)

Policeman Pictured Doing Stop & Search Job While Wearing Slippers (photos,video) / EFCC Arrests 18 Yahoo Boys In Ogun Hotel, Confiscate Exotic Cars (photo) / 30-year-old Babatope Aderinoye Sentenced To 34 Yrs In Prison For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.