Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. (1388 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by bodybuilder: 7:16pm On May 15, 2020
You know girls prefer bad guys to nice guys.
Here is the truth.

Nice guys seem fake to women, Let me explain

Women have a natural weakness, and that's insecurity. No matter how beautiful a woman is,
she just can't stop seeing her flaws.

Women feel nice guys give them too much credit than they deserve, thereby appearing ungenuine to them.

Women aren't truly impressed of themselves.
So you as man acting so impressed and in love with a girl seems fake and stupid to them.

The reason women prefer bad boys is they believe bad boys really see them, the exact way they see themselves: flawed and far from perfect and undeserving of so much credit.

In a nutshell the main reason why too much niceness turnoff women is because the incurable dissatisfaction with themselves.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Mubbyleey(m): 8:09pm On May 15, 2020
Nice piece grin

4 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2020
This land is not for sale

La trespass la express
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Niceguyyy: 8:47pm On May 15, 2020
This space is booked already.
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by kenn4rill(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2020
Thats true

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by bodybuilder: 9:41pm On May 15, 2020
kenn4rill:
Thats true

Yeah
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Barney001: 9:44pm On May 15, 2020
Hmm... Word cool

Simps,simpsons....shey una hear undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:45pm On May 15, 2020
over flogged topic
you guys should look for meaningful things to do.
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by bodybuilder: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
Mubbyleey:
Nice piece grin

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by lukui: 11:20am On May 16, 2020
And some later regret it in the long run. When the bad guy breaks her heart and dumps her. She will then be saying all guys are bad.

Leeching, gold digging , forming are some of the first tools she first start to learn with. Send me card, by me shoes, take me shopping, fix my hair, subscribe my dstv , fuel my car.

Bad guys don't cry to their mama when heartbroken, they can handle themselves. Because they like been prone to cheating with many guys, thy will prefer jumping and tasting and dumping the guys as they sleep with them.
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Angelacruz: 11:30am On May 16, 2020
Fallacy
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by bodybuilder: 12:20pm On May 16, 2020
Angelacruz:
Fallacy

You know it's true.
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Angelacruz: 12:22pm On May 16, 2020
Nt true
bodybuilder:

You know it's true.
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by Lyydia2(f): 12:28pm On May 16, 2020
Speak for urself only
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by TheLioness: 2:39pm On May 16, 2020
Really? Are you a woman?
If no, how do you know what ALL women prefer when it comes to men.

If yes, why are you generalising?
Re: The Real Reason Why Girls Prefer Bad Boys To Nice Guys. by jawalis(m): 2:40pm On May 16, 2020
Ladies are silly.
Stop prioritizing them. They knows not what they want. All they care for is the moment and nothing more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Essence Of Marriage? / Yes Men Should Be Simps In A Working Society. / Drama As Man Refuse To Pay An Olosho After Service, For Having Stretch Marks (vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.