Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,732 members, 7,918,250 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer (1119 Views)

"Apart From Sex, Women Have Nothing To Offer In A Relationship." / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by ONEarrow: 9:08pm On May 15, 2020
i keep asking women,apart from sex what do you have to offer?
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Exc2000: 9:28pm On May 15, 2020
ONEarrow:
i keep asking women,apart from sex what do you have to offer?

you clearly don't know how to manage a relationship to get whatever you want out of it,

if you play your game right, she would offer you support, assistance, cook, help you with house chores, pray for you and take your matters to her pastors, have sex with you, lend you money when you are broke, keep your company and not have you sleep alone, gist with you when bored, boost your morale and ego during difficult times.. some would even split rent with you if you promise marriage and your hustle is tight in her eyes and she thinks you would have a good future

Before going into a relationship, list what you want in a girl, list what you want from your girlfriend and think of long term and short term goal, this way you wont head into a relationship and turn maga

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by ONEarrow: 9:36pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

you clearly don't know how to manage a relationship to get whatever you want out of it,

if you play your game right, she would offer you support, assistance, cook, help you with house chores, pray for you and take your matters to her pastors, have sex with you, lend you money when you are broke, keep your company and not have you sleep alone, gist with you when bored, boost your morale and ego during difficult times.. some would even split rent with you if you promise marriage and your hustle is tight in her eyes and she thinks you would have a good future

gone are those days,women of this present generation only knows how to ask for money..

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Exc2000: 9:40pm On May 15, 2020
ONEarrow:
gone are those days,women of this present generation only knows how to ask for money..

and you trap her with money... a lady would never leave a "sure guy" that gave her lots of packaging and spend abit on her in the beginning of relationship till she is hooked, and start giving her false hopes about some imaginary good future

This is why some ladies still find it hard to leave a Yahoo boy who doesn't make money anymore

Relationship is give and take this days
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by ONEarrow: 9:49pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

and you trap her with money... a lady would never leave a "sure guy" that gave her lots of packaging and spend abit on her in the beginning of relationship till she is hooked, and start giving her false hopes about some imaginary good future

This is why some ladies still find it hard to leave a Yahoo boy who doesn't make money anymore

yea you're right bro..your idea just made me smile,you're the man!
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by deewhydoski(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
I think you guys should be tired of by this by now. Na everytime I dey read ham on nairaland that apart from sex there is nothing else a woman can offer.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by melodynk01(f): 10:13pm On May 15, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]

Such bitterness
Y'all don't get tired... SMH undecided
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 15, 2020
I think you're the same person that ask this same question I think some weeks back
So I decided to ask a girl the same
When I asked her she was just looking at me like
Tilapia fish
So after some minutes she started saying nonsense she don't want to be silent cause people were there
Everything she said didn't correlate with what I asked her I just left there smiling
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Reex12(m): 10:21pm On May 15, 2020
so ur saying ur mama didnt have anything to offer ur dad apart from...... interesting

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Ndukings92(m): 10:52pm On May 15, 2020
I hate it when a man that is supposed to talk like a man starts reasoning like a fool,wetin carry him mama and papa enter this matter?men are discussing about this present generation girls and their ideology towards dating before marriage and u are here taking through ur anus.Oga respect onwe gi jee noro ala
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:03pm On May 15, 2020
rubbish
you talking what do you have to offer?

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:04pm On May 15, 2020
deewhydoski:
I think you guys should be tired of by this by now. Na everytime I dey read ham on nairaland that apart from sex there is nothing else a woman can offer.

you dey mind dem
that's how you identify jobless people.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Nobody: 11:10pm On May 15, 2020
Financial support: Like it or not, there are women who support their boyfriends financially, some even get defrauded as a result of it.

There is a woman who saw the chats of her boyfriend with his friend. The conversation between the said boyfriend and his friend showed that the guy was only in the relationship because the lady was "rich and had a job". And am very certain, they have sex.

Domestic help: Many men here including my ex believe it's a woman's job to cook and clean for them even when they're not married yet.

Personally I don't see any wrong in helping out but when your reason for me doing the domestic chores is because am a woman then we'll have issues because I don't believe that. Sadly women are been turned to semi-slaves by men who are just boyfriends to them.

Ideas: Some women contribute intelligently to things that could be of value if those things are within the their scope of knowledge.

It's not when you ask your girlfriend who is a fashion designer about ICT related topics or you ask a girl who doesn't know about buisness to advise you on which buisness to start that will yield enough money and when she doesn't give a satisfactory answer, you run to nairaland to ask what women give apart from sex.

Emotional support: Some women stay with their boyfriends through thick and thin, they believe in the dreams of their broke boyfriends and stick to him during those tough periods.

And in those periods where the man has absolutely nothing for himself is when the financial support by the woman comes into play.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by ContractKiller: 11:11pm On May 15, 2020
So this one is capable of making sense like this? The world is indeed full of mystery.

Exc2000:

Before going into a relationship, list what you want in a girl, list what you want from your girlfriend and think of long term and short term goal, this way you wont head into a relationship and turn maga

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by MrSensor(m): 11:13pm On May 15, 2020
Na true cheesy
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by philcz(m): 11:15pm On May 15, 2020
Exc2000:

Manipulators o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Exc2000: 12:04am On May 16, 2020
philcz:
Manipulators o cheesy

lol.. smiley you either manipulate your way, or get manipulated new generation girls are far more smarter
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by ONEarrow: 12:50am On May 16, 2020
Lol
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Nobody: 12:55am On May 16, 2020
When you're like me you'll know they have something to offer.
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by BabbanBura(m): 12:57am On May 16, 2020
ONEarrow:

Nit true, there are alot of these cool ladies out there
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by MrSensor(m): 1:24am On May 16, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
rubbish
you talking what do you have to offer?
Truth hurts a lot but it must be told.
Re: Apart From Sex,women Don't Have Anything To Offer by Burgcudi(m): 1:53am On May 16, 2020
I should have asked my EX this same question!

(1) (Reply)

Meet A Tribe In Africa With The Most Bizarre Marriage Rite.(shocking photos) / Women Will Not Kill Us! DNA Is The Key! / Please Where Exactly Do Sars Search In Your Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.