Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,719 members, 7,924,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 09:23 AM

The Legendary Woman Called Sarah Jubril - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Legendary Woman Called Sarah Jubril (498 Views)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Obasanjo, Atiku Are Finished Politically – Jubril Aminu / Sarah Jubril Takes Jonathan To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Legendary Woman Called Sarah Jubril by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 14, 2011
To my own understanding i feel that sarah jubril is a legend,she came out to contest the pdp presidential primaries not solely to win but to teach and encourage the women folks to stand up and be brave enough to contest any seat in this country regardless of posistion.It pains me to see some ignorant people mock her for loosing woefully in the recent presidential primaries.
Re: The Legendary Woman Called Sarah Jubril by edoyad(m): 11:45pm On Jan 14, 2011
Funny thing is you'll see some dumb as$ed women too mocking her. I remember Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton doing similar stuff before Obama.

(1) (Reply)

Voters Registration Row Kills Three In Jos / April Polls: Where Are The Witches And Wizards? / Nigerian Militants Deny Making Threat On Fuel Depot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.