Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,035 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase (578 Views)

Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / Why Do Women Chase You When You Start Ignoring Them? / How To Make Women CHASE You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by BluntNigerian: 11:58pm On May 15, 2020
The cat chases the rat around because it loves the meat of the rat.
It does not mean that the cat loves the rat.
The cat just wanted the rat's meat, and not the rat.
Now, it would be most silly of the rat to flaunt itself in front of the cat, just to get the cat's attention to its meat, just because the cat loves its meat....
****My Dear Ladies..
For those of you that usually say:
“Men love my body, they can do anything and go any length to have Me”...
just know it now, that you and the so-called “Men” running after you are exactly playing out the rat and cat's situation here..
Hunters only care about the kill.
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by tk4rd: 6:55am On May 16, 2020
Really?
I never thought of it like that.
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by tk4rd: 6:55am On May 16, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by wildcatter23(m): 7:28am On May 16, 2020
tk4rd:
Lalasticlala
Seun

Day never break finish, you don dey disturb these men. Which level sef.

1 Like

Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by tk4rd: 5:37pm On May 16, 2020
wildcatter23:

Day never break finish, you don dey disturb these men. Which level sef.
Are you them?
Are they you?
See Me See Wahalla Ooo.
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by tk4rd: 5:39pm On May 16, 2020
tk4rd:
Lalasticlala
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by tk4rd: 5:40pm On May 16, 2020
MICOBIN:
In this video the Love doctor explained 5 ways to keep your lover coming back to you, increase d fire of love in your relationship and know your partners mumu button
https://youtu.be/IWy6IgmwP2g
Now, what??
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by wildcatter23(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2020
tk4rd:
Are you them? Are they you? See Me See Wahalla Ooo.

sell that chinko well you carry go buy sense.
Re: Cat-and-rat Chase Versus Men-and-women Chase by dukeprince50: 9:34pm On May 16, 2020
that is wrong, men won't chase after anything that has a Veejay, most men chase beauty, some like it slim, some like it fat. I really can't imagine myself on a fair skin fat girl, I've never crushed on one

(1) (Reply)

He Calls His Younger Sister An slowpoke / Be Warned! Don't Fall Victim / See What I Did After Sex That Made Her Ran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.