Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,599 members, 7,885,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok (1535 Views)

Cynthia Shalom: ‘Why I Date Older Men. My Lover Is 17 Years Older Than Me’ / Princess Nnenna Orji: I Wouldn't Marry An Older Man Like Regina Daniels / Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by chiomarita: 12:21am On May 16, 2020
For Nollywood actress cum former Big Brother Naija Housemate Ifu Ennada, born Iheme Faith Uloma, she prefers older men for marriage over their younger counterparts.

According to the Abia State born quite outspoken diva, she is considering saying yes to the marriage proposal of a man much older than her.
She says, "I have a man that has proposed marriage to me. We have been friends for some couple of years and he is much older than I am. I like and would want to date an older man because they are more inspiring. Men that are within my age bracket would be more about the latest iPhone, TikToks videos and all sorts of trends."

"I can’t marry a man that’s 3 years older than me. What will I do with him? Teach him A, B, C? I know there are some guys in that age group that are mature upstairs, but most of them will have me playing mother role before I even become a mother. I helped my mum with my younger siblings and currently I basically play mother role. I need a breath of fresh air. I want to be somebody’s pet for once, that's why I would prefer older men to younger ones."

Beautiful Ifu who claims she is still a virgin added that she had concluded on becoming a mother in few years time, married or not.
"In the next 3 years, I'll have a daughter or a son or both, married or not....Read on @ https://pearlsnews.com/ifuenneda-just-like-regina-daniels-i-prefer-older-men-they-dont-do-tiktok/

Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by BabbanBura(m): 12:35am On May 16, 2020
chiomarita:
For Nollywood actress cum former Big Brother Naija Housemate Ifu Ennada, born Iheme Faith Uloma, she prefers older men for marriage over their younger counterparts.

According to the Abia State born quite outspoken diva, she is considering saying yes to the marriage proposal of a man much older than her.
She says, "I have a man that has proposed marriage to me. We have been friends for some couple of years and he is much older than I am. I like and would want to date an older man because they are more inspiring. Men that are within my age bracket would be more about the latest iPhone, TikToks videos and all sorts of trends."

"I can’t marry a man that’s 3 years older than me. What will I do with him? Teach him A, B, C? I know there are some guys in that age group that are mature upstairs, but most of them will have me playing mother role before I even become a mother. I helped my mum with my younger siblings and currently I basically play mother role. I need a breath of fresh air. I want to be somebody’s pet for once, that's why I would prefer older men to younger ones."

Beautiful Ifu who claims she is still a virgin added that she had concluded on becoming a mother in few years time, married or not.
"In the next 3 years, I'll have a daughter or a son or both, married or not....Read on @ https://pearlsnews.com/ifuenneda-just-like-regina-daniels-i-prefer-older-men-they-dont-do-tiktok/

Na so, na there the paper dey. Fire ya chase dey go, this time carry Caterpillar, digger too small
Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by Peace081: 12:41am On May 16, 2020
O girl you are right but they are coming for you ooo, more especially the ones that have nothing to offer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by Kobicove(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2020
Her life, her choice undecided
Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by Karemarealty288(m): 5:29am On May 16, 2020
Ragina finally getting apprenticeship offers....and will soon become mentor....

Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by annsrealms(f): 5:40am On May 16, 2020
It's her life, her choice. But you see baby mama, mbanu! I don't support that one.
Find your old man, get married and have kids.

2 Likes

Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by meobizy(f): 8:02am On May 16, 2020
Her body always looks soft on social media, but when one sees her face to face she looks no different from someone who spent hours in the farm.

3 Likes

Re: Ifuenneda: I Prefer Dating Older Men Like Regina Daniels They Don’t Do Tiktok by lukui: 10:17am On May 16, 2020
Let me keep quiet

(1) (Reply)

Serapis Cristos Plus Black Zeus Equals Jesus Christ / PHOTO: MC Oluomo, Sego Spray Oba Osolo Of Isolo Bundles Of Cash For His Birthday / Wizkid, Nkechi Blessing, Zlatan & Many Other Join Davido's #tulechallenge(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.