Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

The First Time We Fell In Lust/love! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Time We Fell In Lust/love! (585 Views)

7 Ways To Know If You Are In Love Or In Lust? / Is Dis Real:my Lady Always Unconcious/passes On Each Time We Hav A Romantic Play / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The First Time We Fell In Lust/love! by zionmmv: 12:57am On Jan 15, 2011
Ladies/Fellas,Lets talk about when we first fell in LOVE,

Fellas,do you still vividly remember some of the most stupid things you've done just to woo that cute babe in your secondary school days?Did it work for you?What was your family's & friends' reactions then?Fast forward to 2011,could you have done better?Where is SHE Now?What music reminds you of HER and the old days?

Ladies,what was it about him that attracted you to him?Did it work for you?What did he do to sweep you off your feet?Fast forward to 2011,where is HE now.What Music reminds you of HIM and the old days?

grin
Re: The First Time We Fell In Lust/love! by iice(f): 5:05am On Jan 15, 2011
I thought he was gorgeous. He still is. He made a movie with Tom Cruise and Kirsten Dunst, that swept me off my feet. Now he has babies with Angelina Jolie.
Re: The First Time We Fell In Lust/love! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 15, 2011
iice:

I thought he was gorgeous. He still is. He made a movie with Tom Cruise and Kirsten Dunst, that swept me off my feet. Now he has babies with Angelina Jolie.
LMFAO grin

@Topic, I had a huge crush in yr10 that lasted a whole year. When I look back now, I can't help but slap myself. He was everything I hate in a man now. Down right rude, arrogant as if his father owns the universe, Smoke as if his life depends on it. The only good thing I can think of him is that he was hot.

I waited on this dude for so long thinking he was also in luv with me. You know when you have a crush on someone, you kinda think they like you but in reality they don't? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed That was the case.

I hideously embarrassed myself for one freaking whole year trying to please/get the attention of this guy. I changed all my subject to his just to be in the same class with him. I think the only class we didn't have together was sport, But I did wreck my classes to go see him play, I got in trouble repeatedly.

I used to force myself on him doing team work, He used to looked at me as if I was from Mars or something grin I used to abandoned my friends at times just to catch the train with him. I giggle like a 5yr old when he was around. I talk silly things in his presence, God I was so foolish.

An the end of the year, I wrote a super long three pages of letter to him. Luckily my friend didn't give it to him. She throwed it away. They all hated me for liking him grin

He was my last crush. Now I only have crushes on celebrities. (Hrithik Roshan in particular) grin I guess thats safer.

To answer your questions

What was it that attracted you to him?

I really do not know undecided I guess the bad boy image.

Did it work for you?

Let us not go there grin

What did he do to sweep you off your feet?

You mean what did I do to sweep him off his feet? cheesy grin grin I did so many silly things, read above.

Fast forward to 2011 where is he now?

[color=#990000]He is still here (meaning where I live) I do see him sometimes and we do speak to each other. He now knows that I usedto have a crush on him. He is actually quite flattered. He is now sweet, respectful, down to earth the totally opposite to what[/color]he used to be. Interesting how men change over time. BUT WE ARE NOT GOING OUT. I no longer view him that way. The attraction has fade away.
What music reminds you of him and the old days?
hmmmm let me see,  grin For some silly reason, when I listen to Taylor Swift Love story, I think of him.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Deal With Overpossesive Partner? / Guys Ii / Re: The World Without Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.