Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,636 members, 7,979,165 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:00 PM

I Turned Down Demonic Offer - Tye Tribbett Reveals Shocking Truth [WATCH VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Turned Down Demonic Offer - Tye Tribbett Reveals Shocking Truth [WATCH VIDEO] (525 Views)

Burna Boy: I Turned Down $5M Dubai Gig Because Smoking Of Weed Is Banned There / Juliet Ibrahim Is Ready To Speak Her Truth - WATCH / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Turned Down Demonic Offer - Tye Tribbett Reveals Shocking Truth [WATCH VIDEO] by Colossusgist(m): 9:06am On May 16, 2020
American Gospel singer, Tyrone ‘Tye’ Tribbett who is popular for his hit songs: ‘You are everything’ and ‘I love you forever’ has been off the music scene for a while and he’s telling us why.

In a video released on the 21st of April, 2020, Tye reveals his personal struggle in the industry as well as the factors that determine thriving in the industry. The singer who describes himself as one whom ‘has been able to excel without compromise’ reveals his ‘music isn’t selling’ and has been pressured lately by business partners to adjust his personality, song and style of music as well as an offer which he labels ‘demonic’.

Speaking on the offer, Tye in his words said:

‘if my music isn’t good enough to be placed certain places, Hallelujah. I do it to the glory of God.’

In the video, Tye clearly vents his frustration but still, affirms his unwavering faith in God and firm resolution to firmly resist the temptation to turn away from his true nature. In his words:

Continue From Source

Re: I Turned Down Demonic Offer - Tye Tribbett Reveals Shocking Truth [WATCH VIDEO] by uchetom(f): 11:00am On May 16, 2020
why e black like this,tot he is abroad?
Re: I Turned Down Demonic Offer - Tye Tribbett Reveals Shocking Truth [WATCH VIDEO] by XXLMANDIGO: 11:12am On May 16, 2020
He looks demonic sef
Re: I Turned Down Demonic Offer - Tye Tribbett Reveals Shocking Truth [WATCH VIDEO] by XXLMANDIGO: 11:13am On May 16, 2020
He looks demonic sef , and maybe kolomental. God forgive me o

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Season 5 Starts June, See Full Details / Popular Hayooo Boy Hushpuppies And Friends Arrested For 35million Scam / Mike Edwards’s Wife Perri Shakes-Drayton Cushions Her Baby Bump In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.