Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,722 members, 7,921,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Is The DARK SKIN Issue Fixed ?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Is The DARK SKIN Issue Fixed ?? (973 Views)

Poco F3 After Miui 12.5.3 Update - Screen Dimming Issue Fixed? / PES Mobile Lag Issue Fixed / Mi Band 5 For Sale @12500 firm.**NEW STOCK** (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Is The DARK SKIN Issue Fixed ?? by Mastarcard: 9:11am On May 16, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KrfSMivV5Q

Mi band 4 is Xiaomi's latest fitness tracker or smart watch as some may call it, in this video i discuss the issues with previous generations of the Mi band with measuring heart rate on darker skin tones.

I had issues with the Mi band 2 & 3 but the Mi band 4 seems to be promising, based on my usage for the last couple of months i have not had issues with it.

Do you own a Mi band ?
Are you experiencing this issues?
Share your experience with it below.

Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Is The DARK SKIN Issue Fixed ?? by omocalabar(m): 11:03am On May 16, 2020
Sell me the one with the broken face..will u?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Is The DARK SKIN Issue Fixed ?? by Mastarcard: 2:42pm On May 16, 2020
omocalabar:
Sell me the one with the broken face..will u?

That's the Mi band 4, i am currently using it. It's the one that actually works perfectly.
I believe you can buy it for around 8k
Re: Xiaomi Mi Band 4 - Is The DARK SKIN Issue Fixed ?? by omocalabar(m): 3:07pm On May 16, 2020
Mastarcard:

That's the Mi band 4, i am currently using it. It's the one that actually works perfectly.
I believe you can buy it for around 8k
where? Cos am seeing 10k on jumia

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo’s Second-gen Legion Gaming Phone Packs Dual Cooling Fans / Perfectly Working Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 For Sale / Neatly Used Xiaomi Note 8 Available Within Lagos (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.