Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

6 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera To Get A Healthy Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 6 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera To Get A Healthy Skin (456 Views)

How To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair | Ways To Use Aloe Vera Gel For Hair | Aloe Ve / How To Use Aloe Vera For Skin Care / 5 Sure Ways Needed To Maintain A Healthy Skin Cut. See Photos And Illustrations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera To Get A Healthy Skin by sosa993: 9:43am On May 16, 2020
Aloe Vera face mask helps the skin cure numerous problems. It can help treat acne, make your dry skin softer, remove the oil clogging your pores and finally, it contains anti-ageing elements.

For glowing skin: Aloe Vera gel, Coconut oil, and Honey

For Acne: Aloe Vera gel, nut Meg and lemon juice

For Dark Spots: Aloe Vera gel, turmeric powder, yogurt and lemon juice

For dry skin: Aloe Vera gel, honey and olive oil

For sensitive skin: Aloe Vera gel, banana and honey

For oily skin: Aloe Vera gel, Lemon juice and yogurt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera To Get A Healthy Skin by chelseamann(m): 9:19am On May 17, 2020
What's the best way of mixing aloe vera inside my body cream? Is it ideal?
Re: 6 Ways You Can Use Aloe Vera To Get A Healthy Skin by sosa993: 10:17am On May 17, 2020
chelseamann:
What's the best way of mixing aloe vera inside my body cream? Is it ideal?

I wouldn’t really say you should try it because it might ruin the cream itself.

(1) (Reply)

7 Of The Simplest Exercises For A Beautiful And Attractive Bust / Please How Much Is The Price Of These Shoes? / Bales Of Cloths, Shoes, Bags, Toys, Human Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.