Stats: 3,190,383 members, 7,940,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:48 AM

Brand New Pay And Carry Laptop For N18,000 Only - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Brand New Pay And Carry Laptop For N18,000 Only (541 Views)

Now Selling: Cheap Brand New Laptop As Low As N18,000+ / Sell Your Laptop Here, Working Or Scrab, Cash And Carry / Cash And Carry, Here (2) (3) (4)

Brand New Pay And Carry Laptop For N18,000 Only by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 15, 2011
Please this is my first thread here and I will not entertain any harsh or unmannerly attitude here. Its solely based on information and empowerment purpose so if you are not interested do not reply.

Back to topic,having laptop is a basic need for every one and i must say that every one should have a pc not necessarily laptop. The benefits are numerous but laptop sellers had made laptops so costly that an average student cannot buy a laptop. They sell an ordinary Pentium 3 for N45,000 in my area. Normally brand new pentium3 laptop cost N13,000 from the distributors online so if you deduct the total cost from the selling price it will be around N25,000 profit for them.

If you google it out you will find out for yourself that am not saying what am not sure of,the system am just typing on now is bought for N16,000 online. The most annoying thing is that this people making money with this simple biz will not tell you how and where they get it. Now do you know you can buy a second hard laptop Pentium 3 for N5000 and pentium4 for 10,000 in lagos download the information here: http://www.4shared.com/document/XeX38mFm/_2_%20_CheapLaptop.html

I will not advise any body to buy second hand but it all dependsĀ  in your condition,get yourself a brand new laptop which does not include any multi level marketing,part payment,investment program etc for N18,000. The truth is that i will not give the information out for free because some people here in this forum knew this for a long time but secluded it tightly for their own benefits.

I will like all to drop his/her views and questions concerning this information,i will answer allĀ  of them if you need the blueprint e book,step by step easy way to get your brand new laptop for N18,000 and sell for N90,000 and above as those laptop merchants are doing then contact me via 07033668618 or king2naija@gmail. com,dont be afraid am a good guy. For the benefits of other members if you have good genuine links from where cheap or free things can be bought online drop it make sure you have used their service before because scammers are on the prowl. if you don't have credit card don't worry every thing is contained in the manual or get one from gt bank but you don't necessarily need it. my facebook id is;victor king ugbana. drop your comments.

THERE IS NO INFORMATION THAT IS NOT POWER

Microsoft Office Error Code / Data Recovery Of Crashed, Formatted, Deleted And Virus Attacked Hard Drives / Can You Use 3dmax And Autocad Very Well