Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,116 members, 7,907,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Help With Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help With Relationship Advice (1145 Views)

Am Getting Fed Up With Relationship Of Nowadays / Problems With Relationship These Days / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 10:53am On May 16, 2020
I stated dating this girl since last year, she is currently in 100level but I graduated last year, few days ago someone message me on fb that I should leave his girlfriend alon.
Wen I charted her up about the message she said that he was her else, that they still talk, so I ask if she still love the guy she said yes but the guy is dating someone else that she Brock up with him because he was double dating.
So I ask if she love me she said yes that if i claim I love her I should fight for the love.
So my question is can a girl love two different person.
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Stephenomozzy(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2020
When a girl sets you up to duel with others for who gets to keep her "love" just know that she's not ready for a relationship... Atleast not matured enough to understand what relationships are.

Yes it's possible to have feelings for two people.

The term "love" has been bastardized these days, at this stage both or either one of you is infatuated with the other.

1 Like

Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 11:03am On May 16, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
When a girl sets you up to duel with others for who gets to keep her "love" just know that she's not ready for a relationship... Atleast not matured enough to understand what relationships are.

Yes it's possible to have feelings for two people.

The term "love" has been bastardized these days, at this stage both or either one of you is infatuated with the other.

Like what I don't understand is this guy is dating someone else me and this guy is not suppose to be in the same lane, am already thinking of ending the relationship.
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by lalanice(f): 11:07am On May 16, 2020
Anybody that has to put someone through something like that and says such nonsense (fight for my love) is not ready. That's something he/she should be able to do themself.

Why would they still have to deal with and ex when they meet you?
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 11:16am On May 16, 2020
lalanice:
Anybody that has to put someone through something like that and says such nonsense (fight for my love) is not ready. That's something he/she should be able to so themself.

Why would they still have to deal with and ex when they meet you?

That's the point I don't understand
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ojun50(m): 11:23am On May 16, 2020
Fight for love or her Pussy
Op for you to have less sleepless nights I will advice you let her be since she still love her ex
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
All dis 17yr old girls wey una dey chase upandan.. It will surely end in tears. grin

Girl wey just dey launch her hoeing career. You better face front and focus on your life.

4 Likes

Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Nobody: 11:25am On May 16, 2020
Too much Zee world dey worry majority of women in thier late teens to early 20's . That's why I prefer matured women who are past the whoring & fantasy stage
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 11:50am On May 16, 2020
ojun50:
Fight for love or her Pussy
Op for you to have less sleepless nights I will advice you let her be since she still love her ex
Hmmmm
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by 2dice01: 12:35pm On May 16, 2020
ozile:
I stated dating this girl since last year, she is currently in 100level but I graduated last year, few days ago someone message me on fb that I should leave his girlfriend alon.
Wen I charted her up about the message she said that he was her else, that they still talk, so I ask if she still love the guy she said yes but the guy is dating someone else that she Brock up with him because he was double dating.
So I ask if she love me she said yes that if i claim I love her I should fight for the love .
Bro you need to goan learn Kungfu grin from IP MAN

On a serious note
Just free the girl
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by StrongandMighty: 12:40pm On May 16, 2020
ozile:
So I ask if she love me she said yes that if i claim I love her I should fight for the love.
oya nah go and join Boko Haram so Dem go train you for sambisa forest so you go dey fit to fight for the love..

all of you in that relationship are mad! I seriously doubt you're a graduate.
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 2:00pm On May 16, 2020
What to do now
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 2:02pm On May 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:

oya nah go and join Boko Haram so Dem go train you for sambisa forest so you go dey fit to fight for the love..

I just told you what happened I haven't said anything about it, what happened is not my fault how come you doubt if am a graduate, I just ask a question.
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 2:07pm On May 16, 2020
StrongandMighty:

But I like your post everybody in the relationship da mad, how me come still take da mad na bro sha na waitin she talk be that, me my self was wondering because her head correct before, but the way she is charting tire me.
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by WhiZTiM(m): 2:15pm On May 16, 2020
Young man, leave that girl. Yes I know you think you may never find someone else like her, but that is a lie!!!

She's being very manipulative, she's only in a rebound relationship with you. Nothing else.

In summary, You, the girl, and her ex are all st******d.

Be the first to leave the above categorization.

1 Like

Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 2:23pm On May 16, 2020
WhiZTiM:
Young man, leave that girl. Yes I know you think you may never find someone else like her, but that is a lie!!!

She's being very manipulative, she's only in a rebound relationship with you. Nothing else.

In summary, You, the girl, and her ex are all st******d.

Be the first to leave the above categorization.

Nice write up
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 16, 2020
ozile:

It will end in tears for you, don't date a student if you are working class
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Hollasmall: 6:46pm On May 16, 2020
ozile:

Do you mean Brock lesnar. The only thing worth fighting for is your education.

1 Like

Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Intrepid01(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2020
You are sick in the head....100l student is giving you such vibe and you're here panting....

Have you been with a lady before?

You're not in charge at all!
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2020
I don't even understand how OP thinks the relationship is gonna work out........ 100 level girl ooo (most are immature teenagers) who don't understand the concept of dating undecided
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:31pm On May 16, 2020
It's understandable fvcking kids, but dating them and tryna keep them, it's just like a mirage
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I don't even understand how OP thinks the relationship is gonna work out........ 100 level girl ooo (most are immature teenagers) who don't understand the concept of dating undecided

Toor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Starz825(m): 9:17pm On May 16, 2020
It's better u leave her for her else ooo, or else
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by ozile: 8:00pm On May 19, 2020
She message me yesterday telling me that the whole thing was a set up, that guy was her cousin brother she wanted to know if I truly love her, I was shocked.
Re: Help With Relationship Advice by EmzyT: 8:38pm On May 19, 2020
"And she told me that if i love her that I should fight for the Love" chaii this sentence pain me enter bone, if I was the one she told this, she would've seen the processes involved in a Man turning from a Gentleman to a Beast angry

I'd rather fight for a plate of food in a wedding than fight my fellow man because of one bitch that wouldn't waste time to leave or cheat on me when she finds someone better sad Nonsense

Re: Help With Relationship Advice by Teeboy15(m): 11:23pm On May 19, 2020
ozile:

You are a graduate yet this is how you express yourself?

You need more learning to do bro

So much for our education system

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of People You Will See On Nairaland / GIVE Me 2 Reasons I Should Do This Or Shouldn't... [Picture] / OMG!!! Girl Caught Banging Guy In The Kitchen While Cooking [ Watch Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.