Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,172 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:09 AM

How my landlord became My Tennant. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How my landlord became My Tennant. (1024 Views)

Issue With My Landlord / My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help / My Landlord Is Threatening To Eject Me From The Shop,please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 11:53am On May 16, 2020
Hmmmm,wonders shall never end..

Sometimes we watch some things in movies without knowing in real life they do really happen..This true life story is a lesson for both the rich and the poor.we have many wealthy people here on nairaland.pls be careful how you treat the poor ones around you..And you the poor guy here,today is not the end of this life,you have to believe in your ability even in the face of constant temptation from the oppressors. Don't get intimidated by someone's else's success, urs is on the way.

I created this below thread in 2016

https://www.nairaland.com/3359430/should-run-away-false-accusation

In the post above I was wrongly accused and finally I was sacked.Although they later found out I was innocent. But no one apologized to me but I moved on..

The darkest day of my life was the day I was sacked from the house. I had no where to go,so I had to spend the night in an uncompleted building.. The mosquitoes sucked the hell out of me that night,well I survived and move on ..4 years down the lane,I have built 2 houses.Less I forget,I am a computer programmer and I also do some online affiliate marketing. When I starting making money,building a house of my own became the top on my scale of preference.My priority was building a house as quickly as possible because of the manner I was sacked in the post above.. So with in a space of 4 years,I have built 2 houses and one rented while i stay in the other..The rented one is under an agent and I don't really visit too often..

But yesterday, I visited and I was shocked to my bone marrow to find out THAT THE MAN WHO SACKED ME FROM HIS HOUSE 4 YEARS AGO NOW STAYS IN ONE OF THE FLATS WITH HIS FAMILY.. Well,I don't know what happened to him ,but that's life anything can happen to anyone.I can't narrate his lock on learning I am the landlord of the house, the look on his face was horrible...

I felt pity for him though but I believe when he finds his feet again, he will learn how to treat people better.PLS NO MATTER HOW RICH YOU ARE,DON'T LOOK DOWN ON ANYONE..THANKS

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by kozmokaz(m): 11:58am On May 16, 2020
And above all

Do good

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2020
kozmokaz:
And above all

Do good
That's it.
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Ahmed0336(m): 12:04pm On May 16, 2020
Hmmm what a small world.

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by kozmokaz(m): 12:08pm On May 16, 2020
jasent:
That's it.

Have starved with folks who had millions

Been thirsty with folks who had an ocean

But it never took away the human in me.. A wise man wise man once said " there is no culture older than been human".... That kept me going

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Humanoid01(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Wow!

Some people don't believe that things can go south in their lives anytime, that's one reason they treat the needy with contempt. I'm a strong advocate of the belief that life isn't about what you possess, it's about your character which is expressed in how you treat people irrespective of your status.

If you are poor, be humble. If you are rich, be humble and kind to others. Don't look down on others, don't let pride rid you off of your humanity. If things go wrong, those you helped may not return the favour, but your good deeds and character will surely bear its fruits in due time.

Life is a cycle! The poor can get rich, the rich can get poor. If anyone who treats you and/or others badly starts to reap the consequences, don't mock them. They can repent, learn their lessons and get back on their feet with time and leave you behind. Yes! It's very possible. That's why it isn't good to repay evil with evil.

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
Humanoid01:
Wow!

Some people don't believe that things can go south in their lives anytime, that's one reason they treat the needy with contempt. I'm a strong advocate of the belief that life isn't about what you possess, it's about your character which is expressed in how you treat people irrespective of your status.

If you are poor, be humble. If you are rich, be humble and kind to others. Don't look down on others, don't let pride rid you off of your humanity. If things go wrong, those you helped may not return the favour, but your good deeds and character will surely bear its fruits in due time.

Life is a cycle! The poor can get rich, the rich can get poor. If anyone who treats you and/or others badly starts to reap the consequences, don't mock them. They can repent, learn their lessons and get back on their feet with time and leave you behind. Yes! It's very possible. That's why it isn't good to repay evil with evil.

very well said.
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Donald3d(m): 1:20pm On May 16, 2020
Treat people right always.
Thank God for your life.
Your experiences should also teach you to be kind to others.

EDIT

You also have to understand that bad things happen for a reason. If all those bad stuff didn't happen to you, you might not be as big as you are right now, because you would be stuck in the previous job, in the previous house.

Disappointments sometimes challenges us to do better.
It removes the scales and veils of complacency from our eyes.

2 Likes

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Askme2020(m): 1:29pm On May 16, 2020
kozmokaz:
And above all

Do good

Yes... When you do Good, it will find a way to come back to you a million time.

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 1:32pm On May 16, 2020
Donald3d:
Thank God for your life.
I have always been kind to people.
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Donald3d(m): 1:33pm On May 16, 2020
jasent:
I have always been kind to people.
That's great !

You also have to understand that bad things happen for a reason. If all those bad stuff didn't happen to you, you might not be as big as you are right now, because you would be stuck in the previous job, in the previous house.

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 1:35pm On May 16, 2020
Donald3d:
Thank God for your life.

EDIT

yeah.sometimes what u need is that little challenge. In fact what happened was an impetus to get to my new height
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by ecolime(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2020
Inside life.

Nevertheless, still be kind to the man. God also used him to make your life better.
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 2:58pm On May 16, 2020
ecolime:
Inside life.

Nevertheless, still be kind to the man. God also used him to make your life better.
Of course. I will try to help him find his feet again.we all have flaws.

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by iCauseTrouble: 3:31pm On May 16, 2020
Looks like Nollywood movie
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 5:06pm On May 16, 2020
Seun pls move this to front page so that people can learn from it.
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Carfreak966: 5:10pm On May 16, 2020
The important lesson I learnt here is to invest wisely. You no buy motor na house straight. House rent is a real passive income.

1 Like

Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by Klington: 5:16pm On May 16, 2020
Wow...

A wise man once said "Treat every part of your towel equally because the part that wiped your buttocks today maybe the part that will wipe your face tomorrow"..

No condition is permanent.... African china!
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jasent(m): 5:34pm On May 16, 2020
Carfreak966:
The important lesson I learnt here is to invest wisely. You no buy motor na house straight. House rent is a real passive income.
Yeah.House is an Asset. Though I later bought a car but House was my first priority.
Re: How my landlord became My Tennant. by jamace(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2020
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Budepay Income / Empty Bottles Of Pepsi And 7up Needed Urgently! / Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.