Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,849 members, 7,976,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:14 PM

Can You Marry A Smoker - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Smoker (2618 Views)

Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Can You Date A Smoker? / In Love With A Smoker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Smoker by Johntemmy(m): 12:19pm On May 16, 2020
prior to to a thread here about views on female smokers...some said there bad people blablabla
though am not a smoker but I can marry a smoker if she behaves well and not make the smoking stuffs affect our relationship and her public life.
so what's your take on this Can you marry a smoker or date a smoker.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by barrydiv7: 12:21pm On May 16, 2020
i don't mind dating one ....marrying one i can't becos it will make its way to our kids�

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Davash222(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Dating a smoker is bliss. Imagine she's moody and angry cos you didn't remain the smoke for her knowing she's coming around. No nagging, No quarrel, No misunderstanding.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 16, 2020
Johntemmy:
prior to to a thread here about views on female smokers...some said there bad people blablabla
though am not a smoker but I can marry a smoker if she behaves well and not make the smoking stuffs affect our relationship and her public life.
Majority of Nigerians are too ignorant. Smoking has nothing to do with a person being bad or a saint. Rather ur beliefs, upbringing, Ot and the company u keep. I don't see anything special if she smokes. The bad thing about female smokers is the effects it might have on child bearing, increased risk of cervical and rectal cancer (long term effects) asides this a lady that smokes isn't automatically a bad person. If i ever come across one who fits the wifey profile no problem but for the sake of healthy babies she go gats chill for the smoking.

Funny how people are quick to label smokers as evil but embrace those who take alcohol which is 1M times worse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Aboks(m): 12:32pm On May 16, 2020
My house is not an oven

I can't marry a girl that turned her mouth to waste pipe

7 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by vanida6: 12:49pm On May 16, 2020
What if a smoker get money nkor,,,nah to said yes to his proposal nah cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 16, 2020
I am a proud WeedLord
Anything goes...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Slawormir: 12:51pm On May 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Oluromantic: 12:54pm On May 16, 2020
Johntemmy:
Think of the future bro, you won't be forever Young. It won't be concealed forever. If it doesn't affect your relationship now, it will affect your marriage in future. When she's diagnosed with lung cancer, she'll become your burden

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Freelane33(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2020
In my opinion . I can’t
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Oluromantic: 12:56pm On May 16, 2020
barrydiv7:
i don't mind dating one ....marrying one i can't becos it will make its way to our kids�
Not even only the kids, ppl will later find out no matter how cleverly it's concealed and he'll be tagged with the stigma of a smoker as well cus they're one.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Johntemmy(m): 12:57pm On May 16, 2020
vanida6:
What if a smoker get money nkor,,,nah to said yes to his proposal nah cheesy

lols.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
Semperty:
I am a proud WeedLord
Anything goes...
Weed lovers no get time to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Ningen(m): 1:01pm On May 16, 2020
You want to know if I'll marry someone who has a very high probability of getting cancer of the lips, mouth and lungs, brain damage, stroke, bad breath, cataracts & seizures because of love??

My answer is NO. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by xcabczyxabczzzz: 1:02pm On May 16, 2020
Johntemmy:
Smoke what?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 16, 2020
Smokers are seating ducks for all types of malignant cancers so, its a no from me.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by TheLioness: 1:04pm On May 16, 2020
Nope, not me. I can be friends with them, but that's the farthest I can go.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Theundertaker(m): 1:05pm On May 16, 2020
Lol why can’t I ? Yes I can
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Theundertaker(m): 1:07pm On May 16, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:

Weed lovers no get time to judge.
that’s the life . Who’s perfect ?
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Johntemmy(m): 1:16pm On May 16, 2020
Theundertaker:
that’s the life . Who’s perfect ?

nobody perfect jare my bro.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Bola146(f): 1:34pm On May 16, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I hate the smoke talkless of the person smoking, NEVER! I can't be friends with them, their lips are always thick black cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Fidelismaria: 1:37pm On May 16, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by annford: 1:38pm On May 16, 2020
Aboks:
My house is not an oven
I can't marry a girl that turned her mouth to waste pipe

I laughed so hard.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Johntemmy(m): 1:47pm On May 16, 2020
Bola146:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I hate the smoke talkless of the person smoking, NEVER! I can't be friends with them, their lips are always thick black cheesy

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Johntemmy(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2020
Theundertaker:
Lol why can’t I ? Yes I can

Gbam.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Angelacruz: 9:10am On May 17, 2020
No,I cant
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Aladdin1(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2020
God Forbid Bad thing!!.for Naija? Hell No!. For Abroad? I might! If shes not problematic.
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Meedon: 11:08pm On May 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

The addicted IGBO Smoker

I hail oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:14pm On May 17, 2020
guys who smoke only cigarette and don't take weed are very wicked and are full of betrayal.
Don't ask me how I got to know
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Lyydia(f): 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
Red flag.. Not possible
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Johntemmy(m): 7:07am On May 18, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
guys who smoke only cigarette and don't take weed are very wicked and are full of betrayal.
Don't ask me how I got to know

hummm really?
Re: Can You Marry A Smoker by Riverville(m): 7:44am On May 18, 2020
Do what works for you. Some of y'all saying smokers will have cancer and die. You can be walking the street and get hit by a car and die, does that mean you won't go out again. Live for the now and be happy, stop entertaining negative thoughts. Blessings

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Fell In Love With My Uncle / Shameless Man Impregnate His Wife’s Bestfriend// Betrayal Of Trust! / Search For A Life Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.