Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" (107042 Views)

My Boss Deceived Me Into Donating My Kidney Over Empty $20m Promise — Driver / "Why Nigeria Should Avoid Madagascar’s COVID-19 Drug" - JOHESU, PSN / COVID-19 Cure: Iwu Says FG Yet To Show Interest In Their Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by steve6: 12:29am On May 17, 2020
You have spoken well president Andry Rajoelina !!!

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Mftivi: 12:58am On May 17, 2020
Lol funny how many Africans are ignorant of what is really going on. Many of them believe that Bill Gates is father Crismas that has so much love for Africans.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Mftivi: 1:11am On May 17, 2020
halimi26:
Insurrections were instigated by whites on different African tribes.The whites funded incursions by different African tribes against themselves.Africans did not create the slave system.Whites did Now they have convinced you lot you are also to blame for it.Despite gaining nothing
I hate to comment on this forum cos if you decide to tackle all the comments, it will seem you are insulting them but I don't just know why many minds in Africa are poor! Very poor reasoning, no tact, they cant put one or two together and figure out what is going on, very easily manipulated.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Empiree: 2:39am On May 17, 2020
Dybala11:

Don't make assumptions bro, they never said they carried out any preclinical and clinical trials, they just came out to announce that they have the cure and expect every nation to adopt it without data to support their claims. All what you wrote in your comment is fallacy bro, you ought to advocate for tests to be carried out to know whether their claims is true or not, you shouldn't make such comments that their supposed should be used because of whatever even without proof and data to support it. PEACE!
Did you base your view only on this NL article or you read other related articles online?. If your view is based on this article alone, then i am sorry you are wrong. I read other related articles and they said their local scientists did their research before making it public. Again, why do you africans have second thought about anti-covid-19 drug made by Africans but no question asked if it is White people that give you vaccine?. This is the most important question you need to answer bcuz if they sell the vaccine to africa none of you will ask if the vaccine went through clinical test. You administer vaccine without question bcus you trust 'them'. Am I right?.

The only problem I have with anti-covid19 drink from madagascar is the fact that it is dubbed "miracle drink" which makes it sounds like some religious cooked up anointing oil as seen on many African TV. Madagascar doesn't need WHO. All it needs is to administer the said herbal drink on his people so long as it is confirmed it works.

2 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Proffdada: 2:52am On May 17, 2020
BigBashiru:

Pls keep shut before they withdraw the electricity and cars they invented and gave you.
you're too dumb for a reply but I'll make it an exception
.you know that modern inventors now include Nigerians and Africans.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by BigBashiru: 4:57am On May 17, 2020
Proffdada:
you're too dumb for a reply but I'll make it an exception
.you know that modern inventors now include Nigerians and Africans.

Those are assemblies like assembling plant.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by alezzy13: 5:58am On May 17, 2020
Snaagg:

[s]Indeed.

..but your type will willingly take a rushed "covid-19" vaccine (without knowing the long term effects) just because your caucasian slave masters 'approved' it and told it's the only cure lipsrsealed[/s]

Pure ignorance. The development of vaccine must pass through multiple layers of testing and verification which is why it takes so long to be certified.

All of these are published and peer reviewed, unlike the laughable farce occuring in Madagascar.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Snaagg(m): 6:06am On May 17, 2020
alezzy13:

Pure ignorance. The development of vaccine must pass through multiple layers of testing and verification which is why it takes so long to be certified.

All of these are published and peer reviewed, unlike the laughable farce occuring in Madagascar.

Well then, in the near future, when the "well tested, verified and certified" poison vaccine is released, please feel free to have yourself and your entire family injected with it!

Good day!

5 Likes

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by alezzy13: 6:35am On May 17, 2020
Snaagg:

Well then, in the near future, when the "well tested, verified and certified" poison vaccine is released, please feel free to have yourself and your entire family injected with it!

Good day!

I most definitely will.

And you my good friend ensure you use the 'cure' from Madagascar or better still try my beniseed plus bambala nuts mixture.

Good day!! cheesy
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by ronyman(m): 7:58am On May 17, 2020
A fool has spoken
Rodwave:
Nonsense story. The DG of WHO is an African man. He should direct his anger towards him.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by ronyman(m): 7:59am On May 17, 2020
Who made the process? Blind ones everywhere
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ed12(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2020
ignis:
I wish African countries are united and have sensible leaders like Robert Mugabe and not Buhari.

and Gadaffi

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by riczy(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2020
To every rumour, I cn smell d truth! D heart of man is but wicked!

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by CalabarDude(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2020
Rodwave:

Bullocks. What stops you from opening a herbal pharmaceutical industry? There are processes for approval of drugs for human use. If you don't follow the process nobody is going to approve any nonsense herbal for human use. Stop crying over unnecessary things.

No sane country will believe in something that has no standardisation.

but there was standardisation for ur iguedo herbal cleansers that can cure 20 diseases, u always drink

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Bill Gates,,,,,

Seems Gate want to venture into medine .... And the virus presents him with a big enough pie to start off
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by ajenimuni: 10:38am On May 17, 2020
like someone rightly says they don't want people to see headway on some illness to keep having revenue. am into core herbal healing and on HIV that someone rightly mentioned there is herbal treatment on it effectively.. am into core herbal healing and here is my reach +2349060054012
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by kingsarch2000: 11:02am On May 17, 2020
I know that the white don't believe that something good can come out of Africa. But it saddens my heart to read here in nairaland, that some of us still believes that the news is a lie. We are our own bane. How can we grow when we don't believe ourselves. So sad.

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by supercase1(m): 11:28am On May 17, 2020
ignis:
I wish African countries are united and have sensible leaders like Robert Mugabe and not Buhari.
Are you for real don't you know 1 trillion Zimbabwe dollars equal one us dollar grin
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by seunayantokun(m): 11:42am On May 17, 2020
It's all China's agenda to get hold of the world. America and other world powers have come to know that. Now they have have issues, and when they settle, Africa's suffering will continue because they will continue to keep her down, feed fat on her, etc.

They will not want to stop some Asian religious countries carrying out holy onslaught our continent because they help their cause by perpetrating poverty, killings, darkness, backwardness, devilish political ideology, etc.

AFRICANS DELIVER YOURSELVES!

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Sterope(f): 12:08pm On May 17, 2020
Zambian newsroom is your source. You can't get sillier than this. You must be one of our internet trolls.
Tboy1419:
. This one you just type is what is called original fake news, your news no get source at all.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Tboy1419: 12:18pm On May 17, 2020
Sterope:
Zambian newsroom is your source. You can't get sillier than this. You must be one of our internet trolls.
. You just day know today.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by whitemand4(m): 3:13pm On May 17, 2020
Opexzy:

I don't care if the president's claim is spurious or otherwise... But it gives me goosebumps to see an African head of state accuse one of the western countries lapdogs with so much grit.

Even if it's a propaganda... Nobody should shout foul here, we are only trying to reciprocate theirs against the African people.

"The hate you give, ..................................... " someone should complete this biko

I doff my cap for you... Best comment ever !

In my own term, I call it "Proactive Defense technique".
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Nick31: 6:13pm On May 17, 2020
This is big.
Well, let's keep our finger cross while we wait to hear WHO side of the story.
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by my2chains(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2020
My dream is just to be a big time rich niggar farmer!
Invest 100k in okro farming today and get 250% in just 4 months!
My2chains farm
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Empiree: 7:45pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:45pm On May 17, 2020
9icest:
Madagascar is an unknown country. No influence. Sadly in Africa.

The world doesnt care about Africa. According to the white people... Africans are only good at procreating like monkies and they have nothing to offer the world.

Now, this is man is offering the world the cure to a pandemic that could kill millions; now isn't this going to change the world's perception about Africa forever?

Why must Africa be the saviour of mankind? That will create a great and powerful upset and destroy the trillion dollars western pharmaceutical establishment..

The biggest pain? Africans don't even believe in themselves....

Many Africans would happily die from covid19 or take some poisonous vaccine that will destroy their immune system.

The white people are right afterall...

Africa is hopeless.

And for everyone who believe we can't use our roots and herbs to cure HIV and Covid19; you are part of that big problem
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by PropertyBuying(f): 10:26pm On May 17, 2020
Sterope:
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Muchmore024: 8:07am On May 18, 2020
handsomeclouds:
I swear I knew they were going to do this!

I'm sure the ones they shipped to Nigeria days ago must have been poisoned too.

Just watch American movies and folow up on the history of terrorism and the involvement of jews, you will understand all their evil ways
List the ones you ve watched..i wana go watch too
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Ayobami7(m): 9:07am On May 19, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Meteng: 12:26pm On May 21, 2020
elonize:
is dis true
Very true
Re: President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" by Meteng: 12:27pm On May 21, 2020
elonize:
is dis true
Very true. He had it, so he went in search of a cure, found it, cured himself and is now helping others

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ten Reasons Why You Shouldn't Eat Your Indomie / I Want To Get Fatter / Goron Tula, the natural fruit that cures it all. Look In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.