Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:23 AM

How Good Are Xiaomi Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Are Xiaomi Phones (3006 Views)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better / Xiaomi Phones, Other Products Set To Launch In Nigeria / How Good Are Oraimo Powerbank And Other Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 17, 2020
JoshEnigma:
please can u put me through? is samsung a10 a better alternative?

there is a difference between A10 and A10S

A10 is down the ladder. i will recomend A10S . it has a 4000mah battery as well as a 3GB ram version. Although it utilizes helio p22 processor but depending on your pocket, You can move up the ladder and checkout the A20s with a snapdragon 450 processor and a better IPS display.

forget the bogus claims on the redmi 8 with 4GB Ram and 5000mah. Samsung is a far more reputable brand and it holds the number one spot in the world right now, while apple is number 2. You can be sure it will beat redmi 8 interms of performance, reliability and durability.

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Demmtek(m): 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
KrazyDave16:

Cos RN 8 uses Google dialer and other GApps compared to RN 7 Mi dialer and Google dialer doesn't have the call recording feature.
are using the global version if yes change your region to India and restart your phone
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by KrazyDave16(m): 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
Demmtek:
are using the global version if yes change your region to India and restart your phone

Not me ooo, don't own a xiaomi device
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by MrFta(m): 6:58pm On May 18, 2020
Demmtek:
If I change from global version to India, will the missing Call Recording feature be activated? I will also like to know if it will not cause any issue in terms of conformity with our operating environment.
Thanks for your response.
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by Playermayweda(m): 7:58pm On May 18, 2020
Guy i used Gionee first,then tecno,then infinix,but i can say this the redmi 7a is the best phone i have ever had,and even though it 32k if u buy it,swers u won't think of buying a more expensive phone for a while
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:18pm On May 18, 2020
Fokosobo:

A10 is down the ladder. i will recomend A10S . it has a 4000mah battery as well as a 3GB ram version. Although it utilizes helio p22 processor but depending on your pocket, You can move up the ladder and checkout the A20s with a snapdragon 450 processor and a better IPS display.

forget the bogus claims on the redmi 8 with 4GB Ram and 5000mah. Samsung is a far more reputable brand and it holds the number one spot in the world right now, while apple is number 2. You can be sure it will beat redmi 8 interms of performance, reliability and durability.

God of heaven we rest for your case..

Sammy fan boi..
Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by meshachdbuzz(m): 9:40pm On May 18, 2020
Fokosobo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jy1HCBARaw

Watch the review and more over A20s is costlier than the redmi8

Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Good Are Xiaomi Phones by nairamaniac: 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
MrFta:

If I change from global version to India, will the missing Call Recording feature be activated? I will also like to know if it will not cause any issue in terms of conformity with our operating environment.
Thanks for your response.

Demmtek can you pls reply this?

also does redmi note 8 now have the call recording feature by default? or there is something the user needs to do?

cc
maclawrence02

genius43

jboixxx

Finally, their is a feature I saw on camon 15, it records WhatsApp calls&videos. its under the SOCIAL TURBO APP.
Does any of the redmi Note phones have an app with similar function?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help With My Infinix Hot / 6 Ways To Make Itel P51 Last Longer And Run Smoother / How To Fix System UI Has Stopped Working On Any Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.