Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:55 AM

Please Help Me - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help Me (172 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me by mosho2good: 3:11pm On May 16, 2020
Plz help me
since the beginning of this lockdown in march I've been at home doing nothing as there is no school and I'm a private school teacher
plz I need a job if anyone care to assist me and I'm a computer literate.
I'm based in Lagos Island
Re: Please Help Me by JesuspikinM(f): 3:20pm On May 16, 2020
You know that there is a scarcity of Jobs because of the corona virus. So what you need now is a business that can start with little capital that put money in your pocket. There are businesses you can start with as low as N2000. depending on how dedicated you are, you can make good money. If you are interested, I will show you the business. For more info, send me a message on Whatsapp.... 08185741226.

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Content Writers/product Reviews / Which Software Dev Certifcation Can I Go For? / What You Must About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.