Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,996 members, 7,931,429 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum (44825 Views)

Resume Or Resign: Ondo PDP Gives Akeredolu 3-day Ultimatum / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him / PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by jrusky(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:
And after 48 hours, what next?

What has Pdp as a party donated to Nigerians?

No bro you are not getting the point. Read the post again and again.

Pls b ow does it sound to your ears that a whole Minister of Health of Fed Republic Of Nigeria open his mouth wide to say *I don't know the whereabout the Chiness Doctors* pls how this statement sound in your ears I repeat?

Pls leave pdp, apc, ppa, bbb party nonsense goes in to commonsense corridor and interprete that silly statement from Health Minister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Miracle1991: 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
Barking of a toothless DOG
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Nwaonyishi69: 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
saaron:
sad
***sorry, this was meant for one iampatrotic*** So, in your 'sophisticated illiteracy or ignorance' what does your responsible sycophancy tell you brought about the spike. Or, with your certificate less lifeless leader, instead of abuses, why not tell us where they are. I dare tell you that there were no unexplainable deaths in kano, jigawa, bauchi etc states before their disappearance in Nigeria. I fear that those running down sought may be Guinea pigs they are using to wipe out southerners to take their ancestral land. Remember how your responsible morbid liar, spokesperson, warned that those who don't want to die should surrender their land to the supporters of APC. Remember how your senile leaders now sign agreements written in Chinese even when pronouncing Osibanjo and covid-19 is a Herculean task. Sorry, partisanship should not deprive a sane human of rationality.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Slurity(m): 9:36pm On May 16, 2020
Gazelle22:
This is the reason I do not joke with the words of Nnamdi Kanu. Before their arrival, the gentleman warned that those men are not medics, rather they have come to take over the government of Nigeria. They are technicians that suppose to unlock the doors of the office of the president after the departure of Abba Kyari, only whom has access to the office.
Nnamdi Keanu is darft and you are more darft for believing that nonsense. Can you imagine very myopic way of reasoning?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Kuginzi: 9:39pm On May 16, 2020
Gazelle22:
This is the reason I do not joke with the words of Nnamdi Kanu. Before their arrival, the gentleman warned that those men are not medics, rather they have come to take over the government of Nigeria. They are technicians that suppose to unlock the doors of the office of the president after the departure of Abba Kyari, only whom has access to the office.
Hmm!! So u believe Lamidi Cownu?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Nwaonyishi69: 9:40pm On May 16, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Bunch of irresponsible people, so it was the arrival of the Chinese that escalated the number of people testing positive?

Jobless oppositions
So, in your 'sophisticated illiteracy or ignorance' what does your responsible sycophancy tell you brought about the spike. Or, with your certificate less lifeless leader, instead of abuses, why not tell us where they are. I dare tell you that there were no unexplainable deaths in kano, jigawa, bauchi etc states before their disappearance in Nigeria. I fear that those running down sought may be Guinea pigs they are using to wipe out southerners to take their ancestral land. Remember how your responsible morbid liar, spokesperson, warned that those who don't want to die should surrender their land to the supporters of APC. Remember how your senile leaders now sign agreements written in Chinese even when pronouncing Osibanjo and covid-19 is a Herculean task. Sorry, partisanship should not deprive a sane human of rationality.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Isobug: 9:44pm On May 16, 2020
Gazelle22:

Ok then.

Prof, where are the medics?

Your government says they do not know where they are. They even ordered you never to ask them of their whereabout.

Worse still, they made a big u-turn by saying they are not doctors after all.

My education is a waste. Educated Prof, are they doctors? Where are they? Why the irony of a sudden jump in the number of infections and deaths instead of a drastic reduction?

Answer Prof!
He will answer you probably when he got infected or severely down with the virus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Chicastle: 9:45pm On May 16, 2020
I don't believe those chinko doctors are here for Covid19. They are here for another assignment
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by jadyclem(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2020
jaxxy:
Are they missing grin Actually our minister of health is a very funny man, Almost unprofessional. How can he say he doesn’t know the whereabouts of the Chinese doctors?
D guy is trying to clear his name because he knows something is going down. But since they came through his ministry and he joined in defending their coming, his hands are already stained.

This Chinese supposed doctors that government is hiding their whereabout should really be a cause for concern o. Look at d way some of d commenters above are insulting pdp like say na bad thing dem talk. Sometimes we need to ignore the messenger and pay attention to the message.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by vasco01(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2020
Yebosola:

When are u going to get common sense? Ur education is a waste.

Oya oga sense you wey get sense tell us were them dey
Buhari hand bag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by drightguy(m): 9:47pm On May 16, 2020
Honestly I weep for the kind of comment I see here. angry

It's very clear that lot of things are going on in this country.

We are being fed with lies and yet some people still defend these leaders politicians.

Untill that place called Aso Rock is brought down this country won't move forward.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Adgideon(m): 9:48pm On May 16, 2020
They are with Bode Goerge, they just came back from visiting Oga Jona, after visiting baba Iyabo when they were coming from Atikulation house, after passing tru Peter Obinnos house coming Sarikis Villa
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by israelmao(m): 9:50pm On May 16, 2020
They are on standby just in case...
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by fk001(m): 9:51pm On May 16, 2020
Gazelle22:

Just imagine the level of your thinking.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by jaxxy(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2020
jadyclem:

D guy is trying to clear his name because he knows something is going down. But since they came through his ministry and he joined in defending their coming, his hands are already stained.

This Chinese supposed doctors that government is hiding their whereabout should really be a cause for concern o. Look at d way some of d commenters above are insulting pdp like say na bad thing dem talk. Sometimes we need to ignore the messenger and pay attention to the message.

Many of them didn’t read the message, they only read the caption and commented. I initially did same and insulted Pdp bt after reading 1st 2 paragraphs of the message I modified my post immediately.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by LegalOpinion: 9:54pm On May 16, 2020
And what will happen if they don't reveal their whereabout? Afonjas
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by LegalOpinion: 9:54pm On May 16, 2020
And what will happen if they don't reveal their whereabout?
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by tutaboi(m): 9:58pm On May 16, 2020
Yebosola:

When are u going to get common sense? Ur education is a waste.
mr know it all. And somebody without waec is ruling you. Can u even give account of those Chinese, whc hospital arethey, who and who havevthey trainef so far

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by imam07: 9:58pm On May 16, 2020
Gazelle22:
k
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by lomprico(m): 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
they are on standby treating Buhari.

if Mohammed fails to go to the mountain, the mountain will come to Mohammed.

Buhari yaff imported medical checkup. grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Giddygrade: 10:00pm On May 16, 2020
Tissaia:
PDP still exists?
No they are on 2 and half yrs issolation, b4 comming back 2 take what belong 2 dem!!!!
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by apexc3162: 10:02pm On May 16, 2020
[color=#] 4612762[/color]
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 16, 2020
Gazelle22:
... What an imagination from certain ethnic .......................... grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Emmyviva: 10:08pm On May 16, 2020
hmmmmm..The "Presidency" is joking with Nigerians oooo

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:12pm On May 16, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But the people need to hold their leaders accountable. There are no efficient checks and balance in our political system that's y corruption is eating deep.

I know. They did their own but I just took note they are fast with criticism and always asking for accountability.
Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by noziz(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2020
Ogun kill PDP, APC , Buhari and Chinese doctors put together. All of una na disaster! undecided

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by ajericho(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2020
it's just funny how the government dey use us play,

they told us Chinese medics are coming to help with the pandemic,and when they arrived,it was this same health minister that welcomed them at the airport,

and now he's saying he don't know where about,

our lives is in DANGER

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by Lovelive: 10:20pm On May 16, 2020
helinues:
And after 48 hours, what next?

What has Pdp as a party donated to Nigerians?

So unfortunate this kind of comment.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctors’ Whereabouts: PDP Gives FG 48-Hour Ultimatum by mindtricks: 10:24pm On May 16, 2020
LibertyRep:
... and what if he failed to meet up with the ultimatum like we all know?

It shouldn't be only PDP that should be making noise about the whereabout of the missing Chinese doctors. Something isn't right obviously and we should be asking questions.

Here it's almost a crime to ask questions.
It's still like daydream how we found ourselves here with an unproductive cluster of people dictating the tunes. It's a dead end.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abubakar Sani Bello Sworn In By Mother-In-Law (photos) / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.