Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,571 members, 7,978,896 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast (3945 Views)

Girls With This Hairstyle Always Turn Me On / This Busty Girl's Photos Turn Me On Everytime. / He Wants To Turn Me To His Sex Slave Because I Owe Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Braintrain: 9:37pm On May 16, 2020
Alfather:
even to this present day, no man can beat the wealth of king solomon in the old testament. The question is?
what was his wealth?
His wisdom
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by GreenDestiny2: 9:38pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol.. if I give you advise, you no go gree.. so God go help you.

And to those people wey dey always shout learn online learn online skill , if I should get hold of any of una, na strangle i go strangle una to death...
Una no go tell person the real deal, una go just dey tell us wetin u read on google and rubbish business motivation book.. emurasi grin

Same thing happened to me. I learnt many skills like that and came online with my laptop working 24/7. I didn't make a dime. Put up gigs on fiver etc, wrote powerful books and published on Amazon... Nothing happened. I went spiritual and understood that I need to get married first. That's when doors started opening...

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by seanwilliam(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

Same thing happened to me. I learnt many skills like that and came online with my laptop working 24/7. I didn't make a dime. Put up gigs on fiver etc, wrote powerful books and published on Amazon... Nothing happened. I went spiritual and understood that I need to get married first. That's when doors started opening...
shey na same husle paid? Abi u change husle?

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 16, 2020
PRETTYPRINCES:
grin reminds me of this quote, which is very true about Nairaland.

grin syncssin. This may surprise you. Some people actually get paid for always fuming online. Ask GamalNasser to show you the way. That's why such people like him can afford to spend 24/7 on Nairaland. You will think he is jobless but his job is Nairaland.

You can start from here and perhaps in the future you become like Reno omokiri or Fani Kayode who know how to incite and provoke the masses with words in favour of their bosses in politics who pay them handsomely. We are in the age of Democracy some are enjoying it's dividends by always dividing the masses with their choices of inflammatory words.

https://www.nairaland.com/5855559/gambari-report-only-president-not/6#89543370

4 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by GreenDestiny2: 9:47pm On May 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
shey na same husle paid? Abi u change husle?

I changed hustle. Started riding okada, then into fishery.

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by seanwilliam(m): 9:49pm On May 16, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

I changed hustle. Started riding okada, then into fishery.
u are hard working...

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Galactico4ever(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2020
I really don't know why guys think romance scams and fraud are easy and a sure way of making money

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Bornfool(m): 10:05pm On May 16, 2020
Make we no lie no business easy na to just dey put effort bi d koko

2 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by pansophist(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2020
Naija246:
grin grin
I doubt if you'd even be successful with the romance scam.
Even crime sef is saturated grin
If you know how many boys dey press hoping to Cash out one day, fear go catch you grin

The only ultimate money making skill in this life is persuasion.
My brother go and Learn how to persuade people and you will never be poor again.

start studying content from people like:
-Jordan Belfort
-chet holmes
-Dan lok
- robert cialdini
-alex beckers
After mastering persuasion, pick up any product and start selling.
You no go poor again.

I concur. I learnt alot from Dan Lok, his story is phenomena, especially that he learnt English and could perform well in it.

To the poster, you should go into a field that is skills intensive (meaning low starting cost), and scale up. If you're a tailor, you could showcase your designs on social media and get clients.

Digital marketing is also a hot cake, and you can easily rake in millions within a year if you know what you're doing. You can learn how to start for free on YouTube, I could recommend course for you if you're interested. I learnt it myself but for my business, and I boosted my sales to over 500%.

Lots of businesses abounds in Nigeria and they are not connected online, there is a huge market there, and the few guys running it are making a kill. Working for others for such a merger amount is time wasting. Stop it. Dont be a zoo lion waiting to be fed same meal, but be a jungle lion that knows what he wants, and go into the field to get it. It's a capitalistic world.

4 Likes

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Naija246: 10:17pm On May 16, 2020
where your polish boyfriend undecided
Him still marry you? undecided
PRETTYPRINCES:
grin reminds me of this quote, which is very true about Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Naija246: 10:18pm On May 16, 2020
Dan loks content literally changed my life bro grin
The guy is a genius at sales grin
pansophist:

I concur. I learnt alot from Dan Lok, his story is phenomena, especially that he learnt English and could perform well in it.

To the poster, you should go into a field that is skills intensive (meaning low starting cost), and scale up. If you're a tailor, you could showcase your designs on social media and get clients.

Digital marketing is also a hot cake, and you can easily rake in millions within a year if you know what you're doing. You can learn how to start for free on YouTube, I could recommend course for you if you're interested. I learnt it myself but for my business, and I boosted my sales to over 500%.

Lots of businesses abounds in Nigeria and they are not connected online, there is a huge market there, and the few guys running it are making a kill. Working for others for such a merger amount is time wasting. Stop it. Dont be a zoo lion waiting to be fed same meal, but be a jungle lion that knows what he wants, and go into the field to get it. It's a capitalistic world.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by jaycerichh(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2020
An underrated comment, sure one bro.
Naija246:
grin grin
If you know how many boys dey press hoping to Cash out one day, fear go catch you grin

My brother go and Learn how to persuade people and you will never be poor again.

-Jordan Belfort
-chet holmes
-Dan lok
- robert cialdini
-alex beckers
You no go poor again.

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 16, 2020
Goddys:

It's unfortunate that there is no little push from our government to the youth.

This country will boil in few years that even the elite will not be safe. I feel your pain. Keep surviving
Class warfare ? So, when everyone else is working harder and eventually get wealthy, it becomes a pain for you minions and you want to channel your frustration on the 'elites' who worked while you were spending more time in the gym or watching foreign soccer or BET9ja?

The elites are not cowards, when that time comes, the elites are always protected by armed militia. You dont come close.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2020
Vortex369:
Class warfare ? So, when everyone else is working harder and eventually get wealthy, it becomes a pain for you minions and you want to channel your frustration on the 'elites' who worked while you were spending more time in the gym or watching foreign soccer or BET9ja?

The elites are not cowards, when that time comes, the elites are always protected by armed militia. You dont come close.
dont think the elite will be protected when insecurities abounds in every part of the states..look how bandits are kidnapping the same elite you feel that they will protect themselves..do not ever ler the poor ones put on they rage on this elite cause it will never go well no matter how rich their are...
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Fidelismaria: 11:04pm On May 16, 2020
pansophist:

I'm interested

Pls recommend the courses
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by iLegendd(m): 11:14pm On May 16, 2020
syncssin:

Sorry.

I don't blame you, I don't blame your parents, and I don't blame the country.

I blame the universe for not opening our eyes early. But if I may ask, what or who is the universe?

The answer lies who we should blame. For me, I blame myself for my failures and praise God for my successes.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nova1988(m): 1:15am On May 17, 2020
Naija246:
grin grin

-Jordan Belfort
-chet holmes
-Dan lok
- robert cialdini
-alex beckers
You no go poor again.

Add people like
John Crestani
Prince Ea
Etc
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nobody: 8:26am On May 17, 2020
FreeMejoor1:
dont think the elite will be protected when insecurities abounds in every part of the states..look how bandits are kidnapping the same elite you feel that they will protect themselves..do not ever ler the poor ones put on they rage on this elite cause it will never go well no matter how rich their are...

The reason you are poor is because you consider the elites your enemies. Everyone was born with a clean slate. While other people or their parents were toiling hard to soft to make money, your parents or you were busy lazying around waiting for a Sky Daddy to come to your rescue, now the reality has come and the elites have become your reason for being wretched.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by FreeMejoor1(m): 9:38am On May 17, 2020
Vortex369:

The reason you are poor is because you consider the elites your enemies. Everyone was born with a clean slate. While other people or their parents were toiling hard to soft to make money, your parents or you were busy lazying around waiting for a Sky Daddy to come to your rescue, now the reality has come and the elites have become your reason for being wretched.

am not poor biko...i dont consider the elites enemies but same elites have benefitted from corrupt practices and corruption happening in nigeria..dont mention my parents biko..making money is by grace..i hope you an elites as well not about voicing for an elite..

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Alfather: 4:29pm On May 17, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

You mentioned piggery just like that... I'm a piggery expert. Don't deceive him.

If you don't breed, how are you going to make money? Viable weaners are costly, not to talk of gilts. Anyone selling weaners to you know that you are setting up a business and cost of weaners will be high. If you breed, you start with 2 gilts for instance, and mate them at the nearby farms. If your 2 gilts produce at least 8 healthy piglets each and you ensure there's no mortality, your stock becomes 18 pigs. They will reach market weight in 6 months time.
thanks, i only suggest that because of limited capital. Breeding is advisable to those who have enough capital. So i suggest.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Alfather: 4:33pm On May 17, 2020
Braintrain:

His wisdom
Thats true. Is wealth was life stocks, and more of gold and silver
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 17, 2020
Vortex369:

Interesting..... Tell us more.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by pansophist(m): 9:19pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by IMO01: 9:32pm On May 18, 2020
GreenDestiny2:

How did you go spiritual?
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by meyuz: 9:33pm On May 18, 2020
You need a TW...check this video out...at least it made my day

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAUw20SFkZq/?igshid=daej8mhwp03b
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Jaspaman: 9:36pm On May 18, 2020
Naija246:
grin grin

-Jordan Belfort
-chet holmes
-Dan lok
- robert cialdini
-alex beckers
You no go poor again.

No scare am oh... grin grin

Broda mi learn work grin

On the other note its called copywriting not persuasion...#Cfu student
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by GreenDestiny2: 9:46pm On May 18, 2020
IMO01:

How did you go spiritual?

Met a prophet who said I should go and marry because my first child will bring fortune. And it is so.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by Johnmattee(m): 7:12am On May 20, 2020
Vortex369:

That is totally wrong of you, it shows you don't know or are indifferent to the plight of the masses, Everyone is not born on a clean slate, get that straight into your head. even in developed countries, everyone doesn't have equal opportunities it's just that it's better there than here. The chasm between the rich and poor in Nigeria is so wide, maybe because you are getting everything on a platter of gold doesn't make you know what's going out there. Remember fingers are not equal. I'll recommend ba book "Outliers" by Malcolm Gladwell.
Re: Frustration Is About To Turn Me Into A Beast by maak400: 10:27am On May 23, 2020
pansophist:

What’s the course pls? Kindly recommend it to me. Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It That When Men Cheat, They Are Happy With It / Funny! These Men Want Run From Ukraine. Should They Be Allowed? [Picture] / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.