Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,357 members, 7,917,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:34 PM

Real Estate Consultant Blueprint - How To Make N450k Monthly With Zero Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Consultant Blueprint - How To Make N450k Monthly With Zero Capital (479 Views)

WHATSAPP MONEY BLUEPRINT. How Emmanuel Akpe Made Over 11 Million On Whatsapp. / Discover A New Trick To Earn N450K From Home In Your Pyjamas Working From Home / BLUEPRINT: How To Make Your First $1,000,000 As An Online Marketer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Consultant Blueprint - How To Make N450k Monthly With Zero Capital by mcnnadi(m): 7:14pm On May 16, 2020
It is no longer news that the global outlook is not positive –– the UN’s International Labour Organization predicts 1.6 billion informal economy workers could suffer “massive damage” to their livelihoods. In the second quarter of 2020, COVID-19 may cost the equivalent of 305 million full-time jobs.

It is also not big news that since the pandemic hit, unlike Nigeria, claims for unemployment benefits have soared in some countries – notably the US, Canada, UK, Italy, etc, where their governments give out palliatives to their citizens to help them adapt to the stay at home order.

Now, knowing that in Nigeria, the government doesn't care and most employers only care much about themselves, it's going to be a big misdoing on your end if you will still depend on the Government or your Job for a source of livelihood going forward.

Just like the old saying goes "desperate times demands for desperate measures".

Personally, I believe it should be mandatory, and no longer a suggestion for you to get a good skill or extra if you already got one before (especially the one you can run within the comfort of your home), in other to survive in this trying times. If you have a job or business, ensure you keep and protect them as much as you can, but also ensure you have additional skill or source of livelihood that is guaranteed to bring in extra cash into your bank account, at least once a month.

Now, whatever skill you decide to learn is up to you, but today I'm going to share with you the one am into, and the one that I've seen the great impact it has done in the lives of people within a short period of time.

How to become a real estate consultant, and make at least N400k every month

In the next few paragraphs, I will be showing you an Opportunity that has changed people’s lives. People who went from nothing to be counted Millionaires in one year doing nothing but selling lands and property via a copy and paste system.

3 Things you will discover in the post that will shape your life for good are:

+ How to become a successful Real Estate Consultant
+ How to Create a System that will continue to put money in your pocket by doing little or nothing.
+ How to Get Started immediately from wherever you are right NOW.

The good news is that you will not be asked to JOIN WITH A KOBO, but you will make serious money if you are serious and hungry for success. I'm writing this post to lead you by the hand and show you how to Make NGN450,000 weekly in real estate business starting with zero Naira, and if this sounds too good to be true, you should wait until you meet some of our consultants that earn NGN2,000,000 (two million Naira) weekly - by following the same principle outlined in this post.

If this sounds interesting to you, then follow the link below to download the [b]Real Estate Blueprint, and Discover The #1 Biggest Secret Anyone Can Use To Build A Real Estate Business That Pulls In A Minimum of N450,000 Per Month Starting With Zero Naira Guaranteed![/b]

https:///3cDZUZ6

I will end with this advice given to the youths by prof Benard Odoh "Keep your degree in a safe custody for future opportunity, and engage in entrepreneurship skills, otherwise, you will die poor. Be prepared to get your hands dirty and work like an Ox for your business, your hard work will pay off"

Cheers, to your success...
Re: Real Estate Consultant Blueprint - How To Make N450k Monthly With Zero Capital by govaz(m): 11:06am On May 17, 2020
I'm interested:Add me up here:Your link is not responding:08069580564.Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

. / Cheap Data Bundles..1gb Mtn For #400 / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.