Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,297 members, 7,947,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:18 PM

COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) (745 Views)

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers / Okpoko Clean Up: Anambra Begins Demolition Of Shanties And Illegal Structures / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 7:59pm On May 16, 2020
COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra People (Photos)

IgbereTV reports that the the state, Anambra state chapter of People Democratic Party (PDP) has began distributing cash and other palliative materials to communities in the state.

Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state earlier made a call to the people of Anambra to support the efforts of the state government in combating the spread of Covid-19 in the state, and to be their brothers’ and sisters’ keepers through donating food and other materials to institutions and communities in Anambra State.

According to IgbereTV reports, Anambra PDP plans to donate the sum of N300,000 to every community in Anambra State. Each will get the sum of N300,000 for distribution to 60 less privileged persons and families, who each will receive the sum of N5,000. Total mapped out for the community cash intervention is the sum of N55,500,000.

The party is also mapped out the sum of N52,500,000 towards the purchase of food and other items for all Anambra communities.

The sum of N12,000,000 will be given to Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Teaching Hospital, Awka, General Hospital, Onitsha and other hospitals in the state to support their Covid-19 efforts.

Below is a breakdown of the contributions by the PDP members for the Covid-19 intervention in Anambra state.

(1) HE Mr. Peter Obi – N40M
(2) Senator Stella Oduah – N10M
(3) Senator Uche Ekwunife – N10M
(4) Hon. Chuchu Onyema – N5M
(5) Hon. Chris Azubogu – N5M
(6) Hon. Obinna Chidoka – N5M
(7) Hon. Lynda Ikpeazu – N5M
8.) Hon. Vincent Ofumelu – N5M
(9) Hon. Samuel Onwuaso – N5M
(10) Hon. Ebele Ejiofor – N1M
(11) Hon. Onyebuchi Offor - N1M
(12) Hon. John Bosco Akaegbobi - N1M
(13) Hon. Somtochukwu Udeze - N1M
(14) Hon. Noble Igwe - N1M
(15) Hon. Douglas Egbuna - N1M
(16) Chief Linus Ukachukwu – N5M
(17) Mr. Valentine Ozigbo – N2.5M
(18) Chief Okey Ezeibe – N1M
(19) Chief Godwin Ezemo – N1M
(20) Mr. Oseloka Obaze – N1M
(21) Barr. Valentine Ayika – N500,000
(22) Mr. Benjy Uba – N500,000
(23) Chief Obiorah Okonkwo – N2.5M
(24) Chief Ifedi Okwena – N1M
(25) Chief Chukwuemeka Eze – N1M
(26) Mr. Chidi Ekwueme – N500,000
(27) Chief Ike Oligbo – N1M
(28) Mrs Chidi Onyemelukwe – N1M
(29) Contribution by others – N5.5M

People of Anambra are still urged to make donations towards combating the spread of COVID-19. Palliative materials should be delivered to The Office Of The Secretary To The State Government, Government House, Awka. For cash donations, pay into:
ANAMBRA STATE COVID-19 AID FIDELITY ACCOUNT NUMBER 5030112159

ANAMBRA STATE COVID- 19 SUPPORT
UBA PLC, ACCOUNT NO: 1022752108

https://igberetvnews.com/1351517/covid-19-pdp-anambra-begins-distribution-palliatives-anambra-people-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:02pm On May 16, 2020
I'm a Yoruba but I sometimes wonder how the Igbo race bounced back so quickly from the civil war to become one of the most successful tribe in Nigeria presently .

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Sylraph1: 8:06pm On May 16, 2020
Na so... My people dem.... campaign don start be that oo..
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by ChimaAdeoye: 8:10pm On May 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I'm a Yoruba but I sometimes wonder how the Igbo race bounced back so quickly from the civil war to become one of the most successful tribe in Nigeria presently .

So all the wickedness and evil plotted against Igbos and Igboland was to keep them in penury forever? Nigeria would have been a great country if they accepted the Igbo as part of the country, but they didn't. Instead have used all sorts of self-injurious measures just to keep the Igbos in poverty.

Shebi I told you silly African guys who like to play god that YOU ARE NOT GOD! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

So all the wickedness and evil plotted against Igbos and Igboland was to keep them in penury forever? Nigeria would have been a great country if they accepted the Igbo as part of the country, but they didn't. Instead have used all sorts of self-injurious measures just to keep the Igbos in poverty.

Shebi I told you silly African guys who like to play god that YOU ARE NOT GOD! grin grin grin grin

I've never been so against the Igbo people and never will be because they've got the mark of the most high God on them which makes the tribe indestructible.

My girlfriend is Igbo and I've learnt so much about the Igbo tribe and I've come to the conclusion that Igbos are smart and intelligent people .

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 16, 2020
PDP should go and look for where to run and win election not in Anambra state.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 16, 2020
ChimaAdeoye:

Nwoke kwusi nkwugheri.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Earlystar698(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
Good one IgboAmaka
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by WhoRUDeceiving: 8:39pm On May 16, 2020
LOL PDP Anambra
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 16, 2020
anambra people are hungry, even if boko haram share palliative to them they will collect it with joy
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by MasterKernel: 8:53pm On May 16, 2020
Sylraph1:
Na so...
My people dem.... campaign don start be that oo..

If it's campaign, kindly start your own. Feed your people in the name of anything you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by MasterKernel: 8:55pm On May 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I've never been so against the Igbo people and never will be because they've got the mark of the most high God on them which makes the tribe indestructible.

My girlfriend is Igbo and I've learnt so much about the Igbo tribe and I've come to the conclusion that Igbos are smart and intelligent people .

Segun ... How far?
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2020
MasterKernel:

Segun ... How far?
Egbon mi , Dada ni
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Exmilitant(m): 9:22pm On May 16, 2020
What do you expect from a state with the highest number of concentrated millonaires? undecided wait till the APC, APGA And business men and women make their donations!!!
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by MasterKernel: 9:23pm On May 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Egbon mi , Dada ni

When are you coming?
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:25pm On May 16, 2020
MasterKernel:

When are you coming?
where
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by MasterKernel: 9:26pm On May 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
where

You're surprise,I called you by your name , Segun.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:29pm On May 16, 2020
MasterKernel:

You're surprise,I called you by your name , Segun.
Lol
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by MasterKernel: 9:31pm On May 16, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Lol

Always my guy.
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2020
MasterKernel:

Always my guy.
Na so
Re: COVID-19: PDP Anambra Begins Distribution Of Palliatives To Anambra(Photos) by Sylraph1: 9:45pm On May 16, 2020
[quote author=MasterKernel post=89624796]

If it's campaign, kindly start your own. Feed your people in the name of anything you want.[/quote
Nwokem Jiri nwayo n'anyi adiro Anu ogu

(1) (Reply)

Edo Guber: Our Doors Open To Governor Obaseki – PDP / Just In: Protests Rocks Yantumaki Town Over Insecurity / Giadom Cannot Convene NEC Meeting, NWC Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.