Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,030 members, 7,980,655 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 08:16 PM

For Guys Who Wants A SECOND Chance With A Girl - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Guys Who Wants A SECOND Chance With A Girl (223 Views)

Ikorodu Hook Up For Guys And Girls / **Second Chance At Love : Divorced, Widowed, Single Parent Or Mature Single** / Hook Up Zone For Guys And Girls Around Owode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Guys Who Wants A SECOND Chance With A Girl by Chimkwanum: 8:33pm On May 16, 2020
I’ve put together a pix together where I teach a formula called "The Scrambler" that helps guys eliminate “nice guy” behavior, take control of their romantic life, and go from ‘friend zone’ to relationship.

Important: Before we can teach you The Scrambler you must agree to the following:
You will only use The Scrambler in an ethical manner... The Scrambler is not a game. Do not break up a happy relationship or marriage just because you have the power to, even if she is the one initiating it.

Beware: Some women might get very “clingy”. The Scrambler is based on advanced psychology and can create an intense attachment in a woman. Do not use unless you are serious about forming a relationship with her.

Your female friends will look at you differently. Even a woman you have known for years may suddenly begin acting more flirtatious toward you. If you are not interested in her romantically, avoid using, as it will ruin the friendship.

*Chat up*

https:///2348119646112?text=My%20Name%20is%20-----------------%20and%20I%20will%20like%20to%20join%20Fymus%20Tv

(1) (Reply)

Lagos (cele Ijesa) Meet Up / What You Don't Know About A Date. / Good day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.