Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,492 members, 7,968,351 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:49 AM

From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) (8964 Views)

Rapid Urbanization And Expansion Of SE Cities / Anyone Noticed The Rapid Population Of Whites In Nigeria? / The Rapid Growth Of Onitsha Main Market Without Riverport. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 9:46am On May 17, 2020
When they are so scared that they cant show their state.

Guys here is their state. They are ashamed of showing it, but I'm here to burst their bubble..

More of anambala

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 9:51am On May 17, 2020
Even with the second tiniest landmass in the country, the billionaire chest beaters cannot develope it. No wonder they keep running to PH, Lagos, Kano, Abuja, Uyo and so on

Beautiful ananbra

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 9:54am On May 17, 2020
Massive urbanisation in Anambala

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by lukui: 9:55am On May 17, 2020
O boy, let me just shut my mouth.

No comment
Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 9:57am On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
AKWAIBOM should buy PORT HARCOURT and use it for palm plantations hahahaha

When you have nothing to show from your state you resort to attaching by fire by force. I know my fellow niger deltans from AKS will be laughing at you.

See your home state here

Anambala for show

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 9:59am On May 17, 2020
State of the art urbanisation in anambala

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 10:01am On May 17, 2020
Even Chimananda is proud of Anambala

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 10:04am On May 17, 2020
The urbanisation in nnewi is massive. Look at the city centre

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by Kinematics: 10:06am On May 17, 2020
Nnewi cultural centre

Re: From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) by seanwilliam(m): 10:06am On May 17, 2020
KINEMATICZ:
PORT HARCOURT waterfronts lol
jesus!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kanu’s Family Knocks South-East Politicians For Abandoning IPOB Leader / Full Text Of President Jonathan’s Christmas Message To The Nation / Kenya Attacks Nigeria: You Must See These Most Annoying Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.