Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,342 members, 7,881,263 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force (24905 Views)

Nigerian Doctors Relocating To Sierra Leone, Gambia To Earn $4,000 Wages, CMDs / Task Force Arrests People Without Face-Mask In Onitsha (Pics) / People Defecating In Public Arrested By Lagos Task Force (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by luluman: 12:40pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:
see the nonsense post you guys decided to give a full grown yor.... man. Nawa o
THUNDER FIRE BAD BELLE Gbooaaaar!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Timijo(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
@op, what nonsense is this? In a letter addressed to President Muhammadu Bihari intimating him with the development.

You need to apologise to the darling daddy of MannaBBgrill before his nairaland son arrive.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by ODVanguard: 12:41pm On May 17, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
There are thousands of Yorubas working in the Cote D'Ivoirien immigration, police and military forces. If you are used to traveling within West Africa, then you'll know this. Igbos were the first to discover these countries, even though Igbos are more in numbers in these countries, the Yorubas blend easily with the Jula people of Abidjan and this have helped them to have a strong foundation in the Ivory Coast.

A Yoruba man helped me get an accommodation after weeks of squatting with some Ozubulu traders that treated me and my brother like strangers, thanks to the Mbaise brother that connected Abdul to us. Thanks to the Igbos in all the junctions of the world, from Aba to YSG park Mazamaza to Cotonou to Lome to Aflao to Accra to Abidjan to Liberia To Sierra Leone even to as far as Mali into Niger and back home to Sokoto Nigeria. Thanks to my Anambra brothers for their hospitality and especially to my Ozubulu brothers.

Udo ga achi!!!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by luluman: 12:42pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

But, we're happy for him na
Happy kwa, we know una inner mind o.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Toosure70: 12:43pm On May 17, 2020
Braindealer:

Nigeria is blessed with citizens and cursed with leaders.
cursed with a tribe.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by luluman: 12:44pm On May 17, 2020
Davash222:

Developers don't develop agberoism.
Correct, they only develop hatred anywhere they go.

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by 9iceprince(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
OMO LADOKE,,,,, Proudly LADOKITE
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Taye4j: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
Lord pls in my next life, make me a Yoruba. Those people are blessed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
Braindealer:

Nigeria is blessed with citizens and cursed with leaders.

Citizens become leaders. Stop making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Litmus: 12:45pm On May 17, 2020
Lol, Nigerians can be so innocent. Thing is, if Sierra Leone contains Covid effectively this Laoluwa Adejayan will get no credit and if later Nigerians argued that this Laoluwa Adejayan was great help to Sierra Leone in minimising the spread of Covid, Sierra Leonians will call Nigerians empty boastful people who contributed nothing. If on the other hand, Covid isn’t effectively controlled in Sierra Leone, Laoluwa Adejayan and consequently Nigeria would be blamed. In order words, Laoluwa Adejayan position is potentially about being the Fall-guy.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by frank417: 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
AlhajaChinyere:

Honestly I really really dislike the Yeasterners!!!

I can't stand the yamlegged primates.

Lol see this worwor. If I check u now u no follow.

Igbo girls are the smartest and most beautiful girls in Nigeria. Look around, almost every politician, renowned or establish person want to have one. Our girls are the icing on the cake after a hard hustle in life.

And the men? They need no introduction! Just enter any highbrow or middle class neighbourhood in nigeria and see for yourself. Or better still, go around Nigeria and ask for the most successful or well-doing persons in the locality, and you will hear the names.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by topafo203: 12:46pm On May 17, 2020
Pls my fellow nairalander, im not a scammer neither im i spamming, all i need is your help. My wife just delivered through CS.We have exhausted all what we had. The babe and the mother are fine but we lack food. Pls bless us with whateva u have(Cash or foodstuff).God will bless u abundantly and i pray for whosoever lookin for d fruit of the womb, May God suprise u this year Amen.
0690833313-access
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Turantula(m): 12:48pm On May 17, 2020
Afonja >Almajiri,
but FGN job Almajiri >>>>>>> Germans
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Kingpele(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Tissaia post=89636579]Thank God not a developer[ hahaha u are a fool , chai we have suffered
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by TheFacelessMan: 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Crixxx:

$20,000 from sierra Leone per month.... What is a region Gdp in sierra Leone.. They won't even pay him for two months before they go bankrupt. grin

ok o

Some of you have a long relationship with poverty.

I know someone personally who got $10,000 (minus allowances) monthly from 2015 - 2017, salary jumped to $12,000 ...

Same Sierra Leone.... a Doctor as well. When 1 dollar was almost 500 naira, he was earning 5 million naira.

Here you are with your fan yogo and gala seller mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by chocolatelady(f): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Thanks be to God. That’s a lot of money there. Well deserved! Congratulations Sir.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Urchman200: 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
Tissaia:
Thank God not a developer
when u go get sense?
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Dreason(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
the yoruba are crying on this topic. as if the wouldnt have mocked ndi igbo if the news was the other way round. covid19 TASKFORCE chairman.
we all know how nairaland is. its just BANTER but morrons take it more seriously.
lastly IKWERRE are not IGBOS, we dnt want anything to do with them and tell them to stop answering (0) IGBO names p.s
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Taye4j: 12:53pm On May 17, 2020
frank417:

Lol see this worwor. If I check u now u no follow.

Igbo girls are the smartest and most beautiful girls in Nigeria. Look around, almost every politician, renowned or establish person want to have one. Our girls are the icing on the cake after a hard hustle in life.

And the men? They need no introduction! Just enter any highbrow or middle class neighbourhood in nigeria and see for yourself. Or better still, go around Nigeria and ask for the most successful or well-doing persons in the locality, and you will hear the names.

Lol, women with hairy breasts and yam legs. Igbo girls with arms like men wey dey carry weight.

You guys are only know for kidnapping, baby factory, money rituals, cultism, Yahoo Yahoo etc. Every Igboman is a fraudster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by PericomaNwankwo: 12:55pm On May 17, 2020
Sunshineg5:
@ emboldened is not true

Yorubas have been going to this countries before pre colonial period.

That's false. Igbos run into millions in Ivory Coast. Many trades are controlled by igbos. If you have lived in Abidjan then you'll know that an Igbo man owns the second most valued hotel in Ivory Coast. Due to some personal issues, I cannot release his name as he's currently doing a ten year time. Abidjan is like French version of Lagos for the Igbos. Ivory Coast was one of the first countries to recognize Biafra. It's no wonder Young Shall Grow owns a park in the heart of Abidjan named Biafra Park.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by humilitypays(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
Why did they hid Davash222 hilarious comment, I am still rolling on the floor, MC Oluomo must hear this cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by goshen26: 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
Amotolongbo:
The yoruba man appointed has one head like you with the same anatomical structure like you.

The man was seen in Sierra Leone as a Nigerian, not a Yoruba.

This kinda news is meant to psyche you up into being reasonable in and with life, not tribalizing it.

God bless u

I see nairaland nowadays as where there are teenagers whose parents still buy data for, with what they say

Outside Nigeria nobody sees you as hausa, Ibo or Yoruba. Only those of them that have lived here or have friends who have told about Nigeria tribe know we have tribe

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by kayusely70(m): 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
The Inborn Traits Of Omoluabi Will Manifest Anywhere!
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Urchman200: 12:56pm On May 17, 2020
FlyoruB:

The last one of them that was recommended by the president of Liberia was rejected by their parliament on the grounds of fraud and corruption. Dem don sabi dem all over.
I know @amotolongbo that is claiming anti bigot will ignore ur comment.
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by DatAbujaBoy: 12:57pm On May 17, 2020
Yoruba Amaka grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by adecz: 12:58pm On May 17, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Outside Nigeria, You never see anybody or
country appointing any northerner as
anything. If no be Amaka, then na Arfonja. ..

Northerners only thrive in Nigeria
through quota system & nepotism..

Here, they can appoint a northern
WAEC failure to come & be oga of
seasoned Southern graduates & professionals.
Like the WAEC dodger & his professor of law
'Assistant' in a certain 'Rock' @ Abj.

The only thing north is better than
every region is population, of which
half are almajiri & 1O% beggars, 15%
shoeshiners or maiguard .

Yet people are wondering why the
north is so backwards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Urchman200: 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
helinues:

To you you dey catch fun even when not necessary, to others, they are not only looking at your way of reasoning, they add your region join.

As you can see, continue
u started the bigotry comment on this very thread what are u complaining about?most of u should slow down on tribal bashing on this forum, let sanity be restored .
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by jom28gy(m): 1:00pm On May 17, 2020
adecz:

anything.

the man na mumu
Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Taye4j: 1:01pm On May 17, 2020
adecz:

anything.

On a serious note, what are the Northerners good at? Everything has always been between Igbos and Yorubas. Somebody pls tell me just two things Northerners are good at. I want to be proud of them - at least for once.

1 Like

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Olisehinnocent: 1:03pm On May 17, 2020
Igbos right now grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Sunshineg5(m): 1:07pm On May 17, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:

That's false. Igbos run into millions in Ivory Coast. Many trades are controlled by igbos. If you have lived in Abidjan then you'll know that an Igbo man owns the second most valued hotel in Ivory Coast. Due to some personal issues, I cannot release his name as he's currently doing a ten year time. Abidjan is like French version of Lagos for the Igbos. Ivory Coast was one of the first countries to recognize Biafra. It's no wonder Young Shall Grow owns a park in the heart of Abidjan named Biafra Park.
I am not talking about igbo population, but Yorubas have been going to those places before colonial period.

And Abijan is not for igbos oh, I don't know where you got that from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sierra Leone Appoints Laoluwa Adejayan As Head Of COVID-19 Task Force by Benwallt(m): 1:10pm On May 17, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Do you know the difference between Sierra Leone and Liberia

Just asking. Cos in Sierra Leone they don't spend Liberian dollars. They spend *Leone*. That's what their currency is called. Leone.

And the figure quoted in the story is actually in US Dollars. 20,000 US Dollars.

Just so you know. Liberian Dollar was once equal to the US Dollar but it is no longer so. 1 US Dollar=198 Liberian Dollars.

Don't mind my insolence jare, this corona is activating brain drain systematically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

13 Out Of 1,000 Nigerians Are HIV Positive - NACA / Police Rescue A Day-Old Baby From A Sewage Tank In Gowon Estate, Lagos / 471 Die In Yobe In 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.