Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,937 members, 7,873,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child (58399 Views)

Tony Umez And His Lovely Family (Pictures) / Tonto Dikeh Speaks On Fight With Mercy Johnson, Shares Throwback Photo / Mercy Johnson Shares Weight Loss Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by irunoko(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2020
bigtt76:
This one the man lap her so, hope say baby number 5 nor go happen so soon cheesy
of course it Will because e Don Dey be like say na everyday them dey fok without contraceptives

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Unibenfucker(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2020
arthorjnr:

RETARD describes you perfectly.

Shut your dirty trap you call a mouth

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by friday2011(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2020
OkpanachiMax:
The girl on red is purely Mercy Johnson Jnr cheesy

Lol, na boy...

That is the only boy in the family

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Babyforever(f): 4:17pm On May 17, 2020
irunoko:
This one will soon born all the eggs in her body

African number 1 baby machine

I never see any celebrity wey dey get belle every year like this one
Shut the fvck up mo one ask for your opinion
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by apexc7892: 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 299728[/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by trutht828: 4:18pm On May 17, 2020
irunoko:

It is her Choice and it is not your business how many children she gives birth to. Or is she begging you for money to feed her children?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by irunoko(m): 4:20pm On May 17, 2020
trutht828:

It is her Choice and it is not your business how many children she gives birth to. Or is she begging you for money to feed her children?
who Dey follow this one argue? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Twinmama(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2020
irunoko:

In short, your brain is just one bit.
If she's still single, you people will use your tear gas mouth to destroy her that she has finished all her eggs on boyfriends, she's giving birth you people are still angry, abeg if anybody never tell you this, know it today YOU ARE AN OGBANJE.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by xty50(f): 4:21pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:
How come everybody has forgotten so soon that she is an husband snatcher, she is now tag a good wife and mother with a happy family,..
Those who were against her when marrying prince Odiokojie are now celebrating her family with her,
In conclusion, always follow your heart and forget about people's opinion
you want us to kill her?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by irunoko(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2020
Babyforever:
Shut the fvck up mo one ask for your opinion
enle baby wey no wan grow grin

The last time I checked THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND I'M ENTITLED TO MY OPINION which you don't have TO LIKE. grin wink tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 17, 2020
?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by friday2011(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
arthorjnr:

RETARD describes you perfectly.

I swear...

No mind them, i dont know what joy some people derive in hating for no reason.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Uyi168: 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
dominique:
Hope the husband is taking care of the kids he had with his first wife
Go and ask the husband or the other wife...
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by opribo(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
boat of them

Look my friend there is a reason in Africa why we asl whether boy or girl. So dont bring that talk like that.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by ZooOga: 4:22pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:
How come everybody has forgotten so soon that she is an husband snatcher, she is now tag a good wife and mother with a happy family,..
Those who were against her when marrying prince Odiokojie are now celebrating her family with her,

LOOL, u jogged my memory banks. i was enjoying the happy pics in this thread. wink

mr. prince is D man, makes healthy babies with his beautiful fine wife, eats well, travels to and lives in the states every couple of years for a few months, and all that with no job. got his first and second wife bringing home the meat and yams for his ever expanding brood... envy and jealousy no go overwhelm me. some simps and losers over in the romance section should take careful notes. grin

REVEALED!! HOW MERCY JOHNSON’S HUSBAND DUMPED HIS EX-WIFE AND THEIR TWO KIDS (PICTURES)
http://www.dailyadvent.com/ettmt/2019/02/13/revealed-how-mercy-johnsons-husband-dumped-his-ex-wife-and-their-two-kids-pictures/
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by OVB123: 4:23pm On May 17, 2020
Look @ how soft Mercy Johnson Okojie is. Abegiii, money too good.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 17, 2020
I still remember that time at the
weeding venue, soldiers and police men were
everywhere, waiting for the first wife with her
co-troubles makers, Nigerians we forget so
soon, this mercy Johnson wicked small sha,
use her money take buy another woman's lazy
husband

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by osascybog(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:
Women and d way they think...God save us from karishika,and in other news husband snatching is normal,looking at the ratio and a lot of mannerless ladies out there...kudos to mercy Johnson lovely family

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by irunoko(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2020
Twinmama:

In short, your brain is just one bit.
If she's still single, you people will use your tear gas mouth to destroy her that she has finished all her eggs on boyfriends, she's giving birth you people are still angry, abeg if anybody never tell you this, know it today YOU ARE AN OGBANJE.
grin

All this pepper body girls sef grin

Ok so because fanta sweet na him make you dey drink am everyday? grin I see your name is Ruth oko okomidun grin

Secondly and most importantly I AM ENTITLED TO MY OPINION JUST AS YOU ARE ENTITLED TO YOURS AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIKE MY OPINION grin tongue

Thirdly this is a public forum created by seun not your sitting room.i didn't state my opinion in your sitting room grin tongue

Any more questions? grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by ufuosman(m): 4:26pm On May 17, 2020
Congratulations to her
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by perdollar(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2020
Mercy's attractiveness can make any man a he goat but the husband is a natural he goat, impregnating mercy anyhow.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by arthorjnr(m): 4:30pm On May 17, 2020
Unibenfucker:

Shut your dirty trap you call a mouth

Kudos for constructing a correct sentence.
Ease off the hate bro, it helps no man.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by wizzywise(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2020
irunoko:

Now u don see
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by dayleke: 4:31pm On May 17, 2020
irunoko:
in this generation 4 is lipsrsealed

Anyway nevermind

Talk joor....

4 is wetin?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Dollabiz: 4:33pm On May 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by rexbuton: 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
This man is just pumping cùm into this woman's body cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by Janosky: 4:35pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:

The African mindset adorns marriage with the toga of respectability.
Behold , you are now a new creation, old sins passeth away grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by irunoko(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2020
dayleke:

Talk joor....

4 is wetin?
wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by irunoko(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2020
wizzywise:

Now u don see
o yes wink

The v@gyna sef don hearam.no moment of rest since 6 years + of marriage tongue
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by janedonez(m): 4:39pm On May 17, 2020
Onyi22:
success is the best form of vengeance.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child by dayleke: 4:45pm On May 17, 2020
irunoko:
wink

Pls talk joor.

Do you own the moniker "irunobo" too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos) / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola React To Rumour That He Asks For Sex From Upcoming Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.