Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,357 members, 7,888,130 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) (86237 Views)

Nigerian Man Travelling To Saudi Arabia On Bicycle (Photos) / Man Rides Bicycle Taller Than A Bus On Lagos Road (pics) / Passengers From Owerri To Onitsha Involved In Accident, 5 Dead (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by AngryIgboMan: 9:12am On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:
This thread really pained.

Anyways, this is a reminder that development is people based and not fully government. In the east we don’t wait for government, individuals take up development, hence it reflect in our standard and quality of living.
Others can be deceiving themselves with IGR and NBS fake reports. Las las, covid 19 exposed the deep hunger in the land, and we all saw where was worst hit.

Guy, stay focused on promoting imo state. Do not degenrate into childish tantrums.

You have to be happy this is on front page. Do you want them not to post your topics again on front page? Even if you must do this, use alternate moniker.

This your moniker should be clean no matter the anger you feel about the propaganda and lies the media paints of Imo state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:12am On May 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

I am from Anambra state and a more confirm Igbo man than you. I have seen hustle past you boy.

Forget this my moniker... I have been on this forun since 2007.

Your antecedents has always been very very bad. Even if people are saying bad about our state, why not focus on the good part of it and show it to the world? Why not just ignore them?

You people are the reason some immature yoruba and hausa people insult us in this hopeless nation.

At my age, I have a house in the village and building one in Umuahia. Can you boast of such?

Thats why when Afonjas and Almajiris call us baby factory people, Fan yogo hawkers, gala sellers... The goal is not to reply them or get back to them.

The goal is to shame them with success. Let the morrons see that from Gala hawking, one can put up a decent bungalow in the East.

As old as you are, you should know that when younare fighting your brother, outsiders will be watching with delight and happiness.

Anambra state is not the only progressive state in the East. Anambra is not the leader of the East. Every Eastern state is equal.

I want you to take a day and go to Ikenegbu in Owerri. Go to world bank. Go to new Owerri... You will see what Anambra men are doing there.

Please be motivated and rise from this dust of always rubbing shoulders with port Harcourt, Imo, Abia etc.

It pays nobody!

Ok you are from Anambra, then I am from Imo state. Come to Anambra, Onitsha and Awka to see what Imo people are building there, including Orange drugs and Tommy Tommy. Etc

You mean this new Owerri, the supposed most beautiful place in Imo state. Shame

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by ScotMisile: 9:13am On May 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

I am from Anambra state and a more confirm Igbo man than you. I have seen hustle past you boy.

Forget this my moniker... I have been on this forun since 2007.

Your antecedents has always been very very bad. Even if people are saying bad about our state, why not focus on the good part of it and show it to the world? Why not just ignore them?

You people are the reason some immature yoruba and hausa people insult us in this hopeless nation.

At my age, I have a house in the village and building one in Umuahia. Can you boast of such?

Thats why when Afonjas and Almajiris call us baby factory people, Fan yogo hawkers, gala sellers... The goal is not to reply them or get back to them.

The goal is to shame them with success. Let the morrons see that from Gala hawking, one can put up a decent bungalow in the East.

As old as you are, you should know that when younare fighting your brother, outsiders will be watching with delight and happiness.

Anambra state is not the only progressive state in the East. Anambra is not the leader of the East. Every Eastern state is equal.

I want you to take a day and go to Ikenegbu in Owerri. Go to world bank. Go to new Owerri... You will see what Anambra men are doing there.

Please be motivated and rise from this dust of always rubbing shoulders with port Harcourt, Imo, Abia etc.

It pays nobody!

Please,stop giving that kidnapper information about where our billionaires reside in Otown....Otown is made of billionaires from all Southeastern states.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:14am On May 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Guy, stay focused on promoting imo state. Do not degenrate into childish tantrums.

That was the same thing I talked about. One was already bringing in Anambra, Enugu, etc, into a thread that they should enjoy in peace even though we know that most the pictures they posted are not a reflection of what's presently on ground.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:18am On May 18, 2020
Likecool, here's the Owerri culvert tunnel that was posted here. Look at its present outlook. That we kept quiet doesn't mean we are idiots. These are pictures I snapped by myself

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by EdmundAlma: 9:19am On May 18, 2020
ghettochild:
One beautiful thing I have noticed is theres fast development in owerri..
I would love to invest in that city... The sin city capital of Nigeria..
Abeg na which kain business I fit do and how much is a self con or bachelor flat

Housing is affordable in Owerri. It all depends on what you're looking for and where you want it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Chukapage(m): 9:21am On May 18, 2020
AniOmaa:
I go soon serenade these beautiful thread with exquisite pictures from Asaba soon, your Igbo brothers West of the Niger are holding it down big time as well cool
Twale My brother All of us Will join hands together to make Igboland Great no stone will be left unturned ,no dulling we Need to pepper those Propagandarists and Paper glory Afonjas... first they said it was 2x2 shops ...Harvard report said those shops created more millionaires than all the Nigerian University combined...Then they said our lands was bushy forests, We have debunked it with Pictures from Asaba ,Onitsha,Nnewi,Awka,Owerri,Port Harcourt Abakiliki,Aba, Umuahia,Enugu....Now they've turned to "what's the point in building empty houses when all of u are in Lagos" Those Ignorant people in the Waste Don't travel unexposed beings....They live by Propaganda they'll die by it..Every Yoruba man is from Lagos grin..The Yorubas are not even the real Owners of Lagos The Ogus are the real owners grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by AngryIgboMan: 9:22am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:

You mean this new Owerri, the supposed most beautiful place in Imo state. Shame

Guy, please if you dont want to have sense, you have to stop quoting me.

The message I wanted to pass is that Anambra billionaires are also investing in this new Owerri you are yapping about.

If Government should do their job and tar this road, you will be happy people built houses there initially because the beauty will now come out.

If I may even deviate a little .. Owerri is highly planned and designed. Take this to the bank. They are usually futuristic in master planning.

Rochas may be a terrible governor. But you see that his Road expansion in Owerri? It was the best thing Owerri got from him!

The interconnectivity of roads there is next to none.

If not that Imo state have been having concurrent useless leaders, you will see that Owerri is a heaven on earth.

If Imo had leaders like Ngige for one day who do solid roads... You will want to build a house there one day.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by LikeCool(m): 9:22am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

I am from Imo state and I lived and schooled in Owerri.

Owerri has some of worst roads ever in SE maybe at the same level with Aba.

Most of the roads in Owerri are tiny dilapidated and always waterlogged.

There's little or no planning in Owerri because once it rains the roads are blocked. The drains are poorly planned too.

I am very certain what I am talking about. Owerri generally should be completed redeveloped if it cannot be totally demolished for proper planning and development.

What we actually need in Owerri is what Obiano did at inner streets of Awka, and building of flyovers to match. These are things we don't have in Owerri. Inner streets of Owerri are some of the worst I have seen anywhere in Nigeria.

Owerri needs total demolition for proper planning and development.

I'm not certain about the bad roads in Owerri as you claimed, but what I'm sure of is that Owerri and Aba has better Master plan than Awka - asides bad roads. Even some roads in Awka are also flooded when is rains.

A city with a proper master plan can easily be maintained than one that doesn't. But one without master plan can make things complicated, especially when houses had already been built everywhere. So it's very hard to pull down people houses in order to initiate proper plans.

Well, the mistake has already been made, the only remedy is for the government to initiate proper plans on new development areas, hoping that the old jam-packed areas will be improved in the future.

smileyNew-York isn't what it used to be, at a point when human population in the city became unbearable and the need for more houses increased, they did a total overhaul of the city's plan which gave room for the high-rise buildings and skyscrapers in the city. The drainage, tunnel ways, power lines etc were all implemented in the plan. A similar thing is being done at Eko Atlantic city.
Now that's a perfect city for you wink

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:24am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
Likecool, here's the Owerri culvert tunnel that was posted here. Look at its present outlook. That we kept quiet doesn't mean we are idiots. These are pictures I snapped by myself

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by LikeCool(m): 9:25am On May 18, 2020
SoNature:

It seems you just joined Nairaland

Reasonable people don't have conversation with that nonentity

He's MAD and needs help

Mind you, he has many accounts

But you will always recognize him with his deep hate and venom against the east

Lol grin everyone is entitled to their opinion though

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by LikeCool(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2020
Maadoo:
stop replying/quoting that guy. Maybe you are new here. He is a known Afonja pretending to be from Anambra and is always using Anambra to fight other igbo states to cause confusion. Ignore him.

cheesy OK, lemme not reply him again

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:26am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:

Mechie onu Chino. I did this video by myself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2EbBlItD2g

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Chukapage(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
Mumu, just go to that site and leave here. Is it hard for you to do? Is your destiny tied to nairaland and Yoruba lands in general? I stopped visiting Linda blog since 2014 for personal reasons, can't you shun anything that has to do with Yoruba? Can't you evacuate yourself and your kinsmen from Lagos and other Yoruba areas to make good your threats about secession? Are you that daft to know yorubas doesn't like you and your people, yet you want to die in the lands. Something ain't right with ya culture and traditions over there. Get this into your flat skull, don't bring anything about your region here again, we aren't interested. Take them to your igbos forum. Thanks
Shut your trap YORUBAS DON'T OWN LAGOS the real Owners of Lagos is the OGUS the ones you call Egun! That is why their Kings Title is "Akran" of Badagry but you Propagandarists as usual now write it as "Oba Akran of Badagry" be proud 5useless Yoruba states...come and evict me from nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:29am On May 18, 2020
[s]
LikeCool:

'm not certain about the bad roads in Owerri as you claimed, but what I'm sure of is that Owerri and Aba has better Master plan than Awka - asides bad roads. Even some roads in Awka are also flooded when is rains.
city with a proper master plan can easily be maintained than one that doesn't. But one without master plan can make things complicated, especially when houses had already been built everywhere. So it's very hard to pull down people houses in order to initiate proper plans.Well, the mistake has already been made, the only remedy is for the government to initiate proper plans on new development areas, hoping that the old jam-packed areas will be improved in the future. smileyNew-York isn't what it used to be, at a point when human population in the city became unbearable and the need for more houses increased, they did a total overhaul of the city's plan which gave room for the high-rise buildings and skyscrapers in the city. The drainage, tunnel ways, power lines etc were all implemented in the plan. A similar thing is being done at Eko Atlantic city.
Now that's a perfect city for you wink
[/s]

Lol the joke is on you. So you claimed that you know Owerri earlier, now all of a sudden you denied knowing the state of roads because you realised I am armed with pictures to bust your lies.

Now you have moved to planning. Lemme tell you, there is nothing like planning in Owerri. Let me leave Aba because its another topic. Owerri has no single planning. And that is why the entire town is choked and always waterlogged whenever it rains due to poor planning, poor road networks, poor drainage systems.

You claimed(of course you lied) that you are from Anambra but you don't know that Awka has the best masterplan in Nigeria drawn by UN-HABITAT under Obi administration and Obiano advanced it with other planning scientific tools and experts implementation.

I am giving pictures of Owerri I snapped, not internet pictures. There's absolutely nothing to write home about Owerri. That's just the bitter truth

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by ScotMisile: 9:30am On May 18, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

You have to be happy this is on front page. Do you want them not to post your topics again on front page? Even if you must do this, use alternate moniker.

This your moniker should be clean no matter the anger you feel about the propaganda and lies the media paints of Imo state.

I like this!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Chukapage(m): 9:31am On May 18, 2020
Gazzy88:
I will be the happiest man the day Nigeria breaks and we all go our seperate ways. If I should become the president, if I don't forcefully restructure this country, I will break it. I don't share anything in common with common criminals.
I don't share anything in common with heart eaters and common criminals + common ritualists from Soka Forest International Ritualists market estate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:32am On May 18, 2020
Abagworo:

tD2g

Useless old man shut up. This is the current condition of the culvert tunnel. Lying old man

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2020
Everything is definitely not about tribe, State, religion and hate. We should learn to tolerate one another and the reason for some of these show off threads is for diasporans of the State origin to know it is not all negative about their homeland as perceived in the Western World but rather there has been slow but steady improvement.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:34am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

Lol the joke is on you. So you claimed that you know Owerri earlier, now all of a sudden you denied knowing the state of roads because you realised I am armed with pictures to bust your lies.

Now you have moved to planning. Lemme tell you, there is nothing like planning in Owerri. Let me leave Aba because its another topic. Owerri has no single planning. And that is why the entire town is choked and always waterlogged whenever it rains due to poor planning, poor road networks, poor drainage systems.

I am giving pictures of Owerri I snapped, not internet pictures. There's absolutely nothing to write home about Owerri. That's just the bitter truth

Likecool, hope you are following. Some of those propaganda pictures shown here, look at its present outlook

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Chukapage(m): 9:35am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

You people should face your useless and dilapidated Owerri in peace and stop talking down on others. Is Asaba more populated than Onitsha? Or is Owerri or Asaba half as planned as Onitsha? Or how did Polo park Enugu concern this thread? You guys are the reason Imo threads don't fly without distractions.

Face your useless Imo state and stop courting trouble that you can't handle when it start. Maybe you guys are just deceiving yourselves with some selected pictures here because when the real Owerri pictures are posted here that's when you guys will learn to be humble and face your thread.

The last I checked Owerri is not different from Aba in filth and dilapidation roads.
Afonja heart attack is real grin e pain you ! You were expecting to see bicycles but saw big Development in the East Pele ooo.... How is soka forest??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by MaziChidoh: 9:36am On May 18, 2020
No matter how fine, neat or beautiful you think owerri is, Its still thousands of miles behind Enugu
Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by ScotMisile: 9:36am On May 18, 2020
LikeCool:

cheesy OK, lemme not reply him again
Can't you see that he is really maaaad....he is even quoting himself.... chaiii...it's a big shame on the devil in Nairaland....the murderer....the kidnapper....and a life full of sadness and depression.....

Good news must kill that Nairaland devil..hehehehh

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by ScotMisile: 9:37am On May 18, 2020
Abagworo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2EbBlItD2g
.......and the devil lied about someone else's video.....

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Chukapage(m): 9:37am On May 18, 2020
LikeCool:

Abro, I'm not from Imo State, I'm from Anambra and I grew up in Awka. So I'm perfectly sure of what I'm talking about, I've lived in Awka my whole life, but it's no where comparable to Owerri in terms of master plan.

The town planners we have here are doing little or nothing in terms of improving Awka master plan. You need to see how Rochas transformed Orlu that used to be slum. We need someone that will replicate what Rochas did in Orlu in Awka

Inner roads in Awka are too tiny(not wide enough), Even the major roads aren't wide enough either. You see houses built close to drainage, some are almost touching high tension cables smh.

Awka needs total overhaul, serious one.
Nwanne that Idiot is an Afonja can't you see it? Shine eyes OOOO their latest tactics is masquerading as Igbo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:39am On May 18, 2020
Chukapage:
Afonja heart attack is real grin e pain you ! You were expecting to see bicycles but saw big Development in the East Pele ooo.... How is soka forest??

Please leave Chino and his madness. Yorubas have nothing to do with it but his inborn inferiority complex. He feels so sad seeing anything good about other Southeast States apart from his State Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:41am On May 18, 2020
[s]
Abagworo:

Please leave Chino and his madness. Yorubas have nothing to do with it but his inborn inferiority complex. He feels so sad seeing anything good about other Southeast States apart from his State Anambra.
[/s]

See this clown. Have you forgotten how your bitterness, envy and inferiority complex over Anambra that led to all the infighting that subsequently clipped your wings. All of you felt cool until I started responding to some of the rubbish on this thread. Las las na me fit all of una. Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:43am On May 18, 2020
Chukapage:
Nwanne that Idiot is an Afonja can't you see it? Shine eyes OOOO their latest tactics is masquerading as Igbo

Which afonja. Hypocrites that will always start insulting others but when insulted they retire it to afonja

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Chukapage(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:

Which afonja. Hypocrites that will always start insulting others but when insulted they retire it to afonja
Yoruba grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:49am On May 18, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

See this clown. Have you forgotten how your bitterness, envy and inferiority complex over Anambra that led to all the infighting that subsequently clipped your wings. All of you felt cool until I started responding to some of the rubbish on this thread. Las las na me fit all of una. Lol

I have nothing against Anambra but against people like you from Anambra. I understand you are envious of the progress recorded by Imo State but I doubt it bothers any sane Imolite except your madness deserves to be tamed at times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHF-SeJueKs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Owerri Bicycle Street Ride (photo) by BeijinDossier: 9:50am On May 18, 2020
Likecool, let's continue. These are inner streets of Owerri you were talking of its planning. One thing is glaring here, no drainage, no planning, etc, people just built houses indiscriminately, thereby causing flooding and waterlogged roads.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / A City In Nigeria With 24/7 Electricity Supply!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.