Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,184 members, 7,977,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

The New Biafra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The New Biafra State (2156 Views)

BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Releases New Biafra States (full List) / IPOB Members Clashed With Nnamdi Kanu Over New Biafra Redesigned Flag / Payment Of New Biafra Income Tax Announced By Ralph Uwazuruike Of MASSOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Biafra State by Indigenous(f): 2:42pm On May 17, 2020
I have been written to the Biafra's worldwide, that let's remove
N/delter from the list of our land Biafra, and move forward to achieve our freedom, because
(1) n/delta is bad luck
(2) they're doomed in land of slavery and remain as slaves for the rest of there lives,
(3) they are witches that don't like to see light appear on them that's why they fought the only (good luck) that comes in there land dethroned him and give the power back to their master FULANI,
(4) God laid many curses on them that they will remains a slaves in their father's land. and so many more. they are created mainly for FULANI'S. I advised that let mark out all our land that attached to other region by ZOO and bring them back to our blessed and promise Biafra land, and struggle to achieve our freedom.
such as.
1) Egbema -Rivers State/Imo
2) Ecthe Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
8.) Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state
11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state
17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA – Rivers State
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages all in Sagbama Area of Bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani clan and as such, are of the Anioma Igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA.
20) ISOBO, even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA – CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300 villages), — BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs – such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye, Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more etc.
Biafra is real, and Biafra will come through soon.
let's never be tired but remains focus to achieve our freedom God is really really working.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The New Biafra State by greatdreamer(m): 2:58pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=Indigenous post=89647156]I have been written to the Biafra's worldwide, that let's remove
N/delter from the list of our land Biafra, and move forward to achieve our freedom, because
(1) n/delta is bad luck
(2) they're doomed in land of slavery and remain as slaves for the rest of there lives,
(3) they are witches that don't like to see light appear on them that's why they fought the only (good luck) that comes in there land dethroned him and give the power back to their master FULANI,
(4) God laid many curses on them that they will remains a slaves in their father's land. and so many more. they are created mainly for FULANI'S. I advised that let mark out all our land that attached to other region by ZOO and bring them back to our blessed and promise Biafra land, and struggle to achieve our freedom.
such as.
1) Egbema -Rivers State/Imo
2) Ecthe Rivers state
3) Omuma – Rivers state
4) Ndoni – Rivers state and Delta
5) Ikwerre- Rivers state
6) Ekpeye — Rivers state
7) Obigbo – Rivers state
8.) Aniocha – Delta state
9) Ika – Delta state
10) Agbor- Delta state
11) Oshimili – Delta state
12) Igbanke/Igboakiri- Edo state
13) Ndokwa – Delta state
14) Opobo – Rivers state
15) Ukwuani— Delta state
16) Asaba — Delta state
17) Ogba – Rivers state
18) OGBA – Rivers State
19) Osekwenike, Abuetor and Eke Okpokri villages all in Sagbama Area of Bayelsa, their are Igbo of Ukwuani clan and as such, are of the Anioma Igbo clan of the Igbo ethnic group in -BAYELSA.
20) ISOBO, even liyl imoke former CR governor and wife are igbos from ABI LGA – CROSS RIVER
21) (the Umuezekaoha people numbering over 300 villages), — BENUE STATE
22) THE indigenouse Igbo-speaking communities in Kogi state especially in Ibaji and Igalamela/Odolu LGAs – such as the Eke Avurugo community,such as Nwajala, Umuoye, Ubulie-Umuez, ozara, and umuoye and many more etc.
Biafra is real, and Biafra will come through soon.
let's never be tired but remains focus to achieve our freedom God is really really working

[/comment like this makes us (people of Niger Delta) not to be excited with Biafra project as currently being advocated by Igbo. You want me to join Biafra instead of negotiating with me. You are using intimidations, name callings and invoking curses on me. Bros, we won't follow you and you won't leave Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The New Biafra State by naija4life247: 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
oluwadabira111:
What's this one saying!

He is saying that there more insane people than sane people in Nigeria
Re: The New Biafra State by oluwadabira111(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2020
naija4life247:

He is saying that there more insane people than sane people in Nigeria
undecided
Re: The New Biafra State by Biafrannuke: 3:07pm On May 17, 2020
Start your movement. These people you listed are Igbo Biafrans.

Elements of one Nigeria have changed their propaganda. They no longer accuse Biafrans of trying to steal Niger delta oil. They now hide under Biafran handles to demonize and hate on the SS. It shows Biafra is close.

2 Likes

Re: The New Biafra State by DamnnNiggarr: 3:12pm On May 17, 2020
Re: The New Biafra State by DamnnNiggarr: 3:19pm On May 17, 2020
[quote author=greatdreamer post=89647788][/quote] shocked

damnn Niggarr

You heard the author very well, that's why she is protesting N. delta be scrapped from biafra struggle.

1 Like

Re: The New Biafra State by Piggyyeasters(f): 3:36pm On May 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: The New Biafra State by Anambra1st: 3:45pm On May 17, 2020
Yes they are all our lands. We must bring them back to potopoto republic.

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:47pm On May 17, 2020
Igbos should not accept Rivers state in biafra

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:48pm On May 17, 2020
Igbos should rather take Rivers state and demolish it for better development

Re: The New Biafra State by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 17, 2020
Imagine Anambara the local champion,want to rub shoulders with PH...Chino thunder fire you
Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:49pm On May 17, 2020
Igbos should take note that PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
Awilomalogologo:
Imagine Anambara the local champion,want to rub shoulders with PH...Chino thunder fire you

I am from Rivers but Anambra doesn't have shanties but PORT HARCOURT is filled with shanties and slums. Shame lol

Re: The New Biafra State by Anambra1st: 3:52pm On May 17, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
Igbos should not accept Rivers state in biafra

No, without them biafla is not complete. They are part of biafla, all the igbo speaking areas are biafla. Chino you want biafla to be landlocked?
We shall build a seaport at opobo, my bloda chino just look at how fast our potopoto republic is developing.

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:54pm On May 17, 2020
Fake pictures lol

PORT HARCOURT should be demolished by igbos

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
Anambra1st:

No, without them biafla is not complete. They are part of biafla, all the igbo speaking areas are biafla. Chino you want biafla to be landlocked?
We shall build a seaport at opobo, my bloda chino just look at how fast our potopoto republic is developing.

Igbos should demolish PORT HARCOURT if they want to take it

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:56pm On May 17, 2020
Anambra1st:

PORT HARCOURT is the most polluted city in the world so igbos should be wary

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:57pm On May 17, 2020
PORT HARCOURT will bring disgrace to igbos

Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
Igbos should demolish PORT HARCOURT rebuild it

Re: The New Biafra State by Anambra1st: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
Our blodas in the niger delta must join biafla. Biafla is our only hope

Pictures of biaranland and development

Re: The New Biafra State by Skillsnigeria: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
Anambra1st:

I guess Biafra is really tormenting you
Re: The New Biafra State by RIVERS1stson: 3:58pm On May 17, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
Igbos should demolish PORT HARCOURT rebuild it

Re: The New Biafra State by iberrylee(m): 4:00pm On May 17, 2020
We are Biafrans,the LORD OF THE PIGS.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Biafra State by Anambra1st: 4:02pm On May 17, 2020
RIVERS1stson:
PORT HARCOURT will bring disgrace to igbos

Chino my dog I'm off to another thread. Let's go my dog make sure you pack all my shit.. I'm waiting for you in another thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appointment Of Wike As Chairman Edo National Campaign Council Is A Wrong Choice / Esan Monarchs Blast Oshomole / Assasination of Idris Deby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.