Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,160 members, 7,931,957 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:16 PM

Best Photography School In Lagos Nigeria To Learn Photography - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Best Photography School In Lagos Nigeria To Learn Photography (591 Views)

Please Can Anyone Tell Me Of Any Computer School In Lagos / Ecobank Nigeria To Host Webinar / Globaltech Remians The Best Computer School In Igando - Ikotun Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Photography School In Lagos Nigeria To Learn Photography by Tonydoo: 4:31pm On May 17, 2020
DO YOU FEEL PASSIONATE ABOUT PHOTOGRAPHY?
Do you often feel you are passionate about Photography but don't know where to start? Comment your phone number below. Or send a Whatsapp message. Are you a beginner Photographer but you feel stuck each time you take pictures, feel something is just not right? Is your lighting poor? Are you currently stuck in your photography career and don't know what to do next?

Trust me... I have been in your shoes before, and I understand how you absolutely feel. And in this Professional Certificate in Photography Course, I am going to show show you exactly how I was able to start Photography for over 20+ clients, and 3 different agencies and manage 1 million monthly as a full time Professional Photographer.

WHAT IS STRATEGIC BUSINESS PHOTOGRAPHER?
It is called being a Strategic Business Photographer and Content Creator. The crazy thing is: I wasn't making this much just last year so how was I able to achieve a fast transformation? I use a secret strategy utilizing Facebook groups and Linkedin to find hundreds of decision makers on my bio. I use this strategy not even once, not even twice but three times to land a paid media content creator position.

Search the entire internet and i promise you will not even find anything like this. All I had to do was utilize free and paid tools to send a few messages to the clients, businesses and agencies. And this is the big secret: every single day, agencies need new content creators to scale their businesses but most new media creators aren't on the radar. But with my strategies this closes the gap.

I'm able to run the shoots in multiple cities and countries all around the world and usually walk away with over 3000$ a month doing so. And all I had to do was manage 24 clients from my studio in Lagos. So if you want me to show you how to find and land available agencies and you want me to show my exact Photography Strategies that i use till this day and have the right skills to become a Strategic Business Photographer, join the program and I will see you inside.

COURSE CURRICULUM
You will learn how to do the following as a Photographer:
1 - Camera Handling & Operation with Practicals
2 - Use lighting to achieve creative images
3 - Wedding Photography
4- Studio and Model Photography
5 - Portrait Photography
6 - Product Photography
7 - Documentary Photography
8 - Outdoor Photography
9 - FREE Editing Software Installation
10 - How to Actually make Money As A Photographer in Nigeria - The Business of Photography
11- How to Retouch & Edit Photos Like a Pro
12 - Graphics Design to promote your Social Media Pages
13 - How to Create and Edit Videos

TRAINING DATES AND VENUE
Class starts: June 8, 2020
Registration ends in a few days. Hurry! Book your slot in class.
Venue: Tonydoo School of Photography (Google Map) Palmgrove, Ilupeju, Lagos
Time: 10am - 3pm
Tuition fees: Previously N450,000 NOW N120,000. Early birds - N90,000 (If you pay before this week ends)

Website: http://tonydoovisuals.com/lagos-school-of-photography/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tonydoo_visuals/
Enquiries: 0806-865-7557, 0802-663-9718

Re: Best Photography School In Lagos Nigeria To Learn Photography by Enoch07: 4:42pm On May 17, 2020
impressive!!!
Re: Best Photography School In Lagos Nigeria To Learn Photography by AskProf: 11:20pm On May 17, 2020
When, where & who ranked you the best?

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 8460p 500gb 4gb / Supply Of UK Used Monitors At An Affordable Prices / American Used Dell Latitude 5570 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.