Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,744 members, 7,875,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (92308 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / What Happened Between Me And A Girl Few Minutes Ago (PICTURES) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by BabbanBura(m): 8:54pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I quoted you based on what you said. The story was too long so I didn't bother

Birds of same feather...
Your likes are fuckmates only, never can be soulmates! Morally corrupt lazy ass leeches!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by themaestro08(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents , we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old , she’s 22 . I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village . My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends . My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me . And I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes .I’ve spent even more than her father for her school. Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material . She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her . Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues . I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type . I don’t like hitting a lady expect once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone . Not me , not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her(we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel ) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign . So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over . So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry .
My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself . Then my mom(she the type that always shouts at every body . The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na(If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) .
That was the only thing my mom said . Then she sparked . Started shouting my mom . That she should stop talking to her like that that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home . So she carried her bag and started going home . Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way . She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry(na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry . At least she should have waited till we got home(this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me . Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said . After all the fracas . She went inside the room till we left . I just told everybody to just leave her.

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue . But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) . And that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue . My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom . But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her . In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allows his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat , a guy who takes care of her . Does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house .

What the hell did I just read? Is this some nollywood script BS?

Anyway just know that your GF has;
1. Serious anger issues
2.has low IQ
3. Doesn't know what respect is

SHE IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE AND THE BETTER YOI KNOW THIS THE BETTER FOR YOU.

And did I read somewhere "I scolded my mum bla bla" damn mate.

Am puzzled here

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 17, 2020
Op God will u punish you and fry your sperm...so you scolded your mom because of a girl?. Simps everywhere, see them.

If na me I for don destroy her face with slaps . Na that one you call wifey material?

Once again, God punish you . Thank you angry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by DBestDoc(f): 8:58pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents , we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old , she’s 22 . I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village . My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school

So when we got home I told her what she did was wrong that she shouldn’t have reacted like that. Na there war start. She started yelling and shouting at me that if my mom talks to everyone like that she won’t take it (my plan was to tell her that she should apologize to her. Because my mom already apologized that she won’t talk to her again like that. Which I know she will o . So we can just forget about the issue . But she never accepts she’s wrong ) She said I took her to my village to intimidate her in front of my family people, I was really angry and called her uncle and told him what happened. He said there was nothing wrong with what my mom told her (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) . And that he would talk to her .

I even scolded my mom before I left that I didn’t like what she said what she did that’s she was just causing issue . My girlfriend said when my mom said the word (If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) that I should have immediately rebuked my mom . But me sef no see anything wrong with what my mom said( If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

I just Dey follow her uncle advise and leave her be until she calms down and I talk to her

So my people what’s offensive in this word? If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na)

But this her attitude don tire me. Break up is not on the card for me at least not yet. She always thinks that they are other guys out there because she has a lot of toasters but I know they can’t do quarter of what I’m doing for her . In this modern time it’s difficult to see a guy who will allows his girlfriend stay with him thereby losing his freedom to do certain things. A guy who doesn’t cheat , a guy who takes care of her . Does everything for her .

I just think the things she went through in her family is affecting her physiological. And sometimes when I think about leaving her I feel pity because she can’t go back to her parents house .

Someone from a dysfunctional home with abusive tendencies and SERIOUS anger issues is the person you chose to collabo with in marriage? you think you can change her?

I strongly believe you're not ok yourself. You have almost zero self esteem and hardly any good home training, hence, you tolerate and see such abnormal behavior as 'manageable' or normal to the point of disrespecting your mum.

Next time, na serious beating your mum and yourself go receive from the girl. You said it yourself that she's also a violent person, smh

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Sixfeetbelle: 8:58pm On May 17, 2020
BabbanBura:

Birds of same feather...
Your likes are fuckmates only, never can be soulmate! Morally corrupt lazy ass leeche!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

All these names for me? Oh my! Who am I that you remembered all these titles for me?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by gasparpisciotta: 8:59pm On May 17, 2020
@funkmasterflexx marrying someone from an abusive past is very very risky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Darkerberry: 9:03pm On May 17, 2020
At some point I thought all of the sentences will end with the hook "If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na" then I will understand you're good to win AY live open mic competition cos you're really funny..
If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na...lol

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Goddys(m): 9:16pm On May 17, 2020
Just because my ex fiancée said bad against my mom when we were having issue, I broke up with her. She had to beg my mom and apologized.

My mom thought she could convince me to take her back but I shunned her in such a way that she dare not suggest that to me.

I told my mom I broke up the relationship because of the girl's bad character and her endorsement of the girl after she apologized was irrelevant.

If I couldn't insult another's mother, then I couldn't marry a woman with loose mouth that insults another's mother.

If I could send a fiancee packing and turn her to my babymama cuz she insulted my mother indirectly, then who is a girlfriend to scold my mom.

@OP you are very useless. Go and check well, your gf has used her menstruation blood on your drink and charmed you.

Rationality over emotions

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by dayleke: 9:28pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:
We Have Been Dating For 1 Year and 6 months now. I’ve met her parents , we wanted to get married last year but her dad told me to wait till she finishes school which is supposed to be next year. I’m 25 years old , she’s 22 . I live alone in the city while my mom lives in the village . My younger sister who I’m sponsoring through school sometimes comes to my place during holidays and weekends . My girlfriend practically lives with me because she comes from a type of an Abusive family. So she lives with me . And I even assist her with school fees and house rents sometimes .I’ve spent even more than her father for her school. Everyone In my family knows her and she’s a very wonderful girl. Typical wife material . She supports me every time even when I’m broke. I’m not the type of guy that dates a lot of girls . I don’t even cheat on her . Since I met her I’ve done away with a lot of ladies. I’m 100% committed to the relationship

But the problem is that she Has very bad anger issues . I mean she can destroy your property when she’s angry and I’m the quiet type . I don’t like hitting a lady expect once in a while a general brain resetting slap. When she starts she doesn’t listen to anyone . Not me , not even her parents. So anytime she’s angry like this I will just find a way to make her laugh. Both of you can just be eating and she will get angry if you ate the fleshy part of the meat and left oily part for her(we have quarreled because of that I mean serious quarrel ) . Sometimes I get tired of the whole situation. At the end even when she’s wrong I’ll let her for peace to reign . So I try to manage the anger at home so it shouldn’t go out

So we went to visit my mom in the yesterday. Because of curfew we slept over . So my mom bought us mangos this morning and told us to carry .
My girlfriend then said she doesn’t like mango that if I want to eat my mango I should carry it myself . Then my mom(she the type that always shouts at every body . The real wahala woman) told her that if she can’t carry the mango then she should just put it on my head for me to carry na(If you no fit carry the mango u for kuku put am for e head make e carry am na) .
That was the only thing my mom said . Then she sparked . Started shouting my mom . That she should stop talking to her like that that she doesn’t like it. In fact she’s going home . So she carried her bag and started going home . Every one in the compound started saying it’s ok (Na dat thing why dem tell u Dey make u Dey vex so) she was still shouting. I was even try to calm her down but no way . She was still shouting. Even my sister who had never seen her angry before became angry(na so you b? She said). I was really disappointed In her

The issue is what even made me angry is how she reacted. If she didn’t like what my mom said made her angry . At least she should have waited till we got home(this was the first time we were both sleeping over) then she would tell me . Or she could have called my sister and told her what my mom said . After all the fracas . She went inside the room till we left . I just told everybody to just leave her.

Is your moniker coined from "FunkmasterFlex"?
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Quelme: 9:30pm On May 17, 2020
@OP, na thunder go fire that your mouth when you take scold your mama.

You be real ozuor!!

Ogun go kill that your yeye girlfriend.

We donate you to Dundee united.

MODIFIED:

See the kind mumu thread when the idiotic OP create the other time

https://www.nairaland.com/5828278/girlfriend-denying-me-sex-everytime

Na pussy na im reformat this one brain. No worry you go learn the hard way.

12 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by konny1(m): 9:31pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

Bros I feel like giving you e-slap
What nonsense! Your girlfriend not ur wife ooo talk to your mother anyhow in your presence and guy u no do anything
Guy I dey vex for you
You must not marry that girl simple
A work is enough for a wise
Don't marry that girl you called your girlfriend or so

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bestabigaelever(f): 9:32pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:
Like seriously you "scolded" your MOTHER?
You scolded your mother for a "girl friend" whom you had already knew had anger management issues? I hope your mother has other sons besides you; because you are a shame and a reproach to that woman you call your mother.

May God not give us Sons that would scold their mothers because of girl friends.
Trust me, it's not ordinary eye
These girls use kayanmata to destroy and control guys' life

I mean read that rubbish again, someone you feed and give her papa money
NO, I know there is something wrong somewhere
And that is not love

11 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by jaszplus12(m): 9:38pm On May 17, 2020
I was only halfway through the story before I stopped reading...
Anger... shouting...spark...war...left... scolded.... don't talk to me like that... refused to accept wrong....no apologies... hmmmmm!
The soup ingredients are complete...
OP, you're about to be served... problem is: will you be alive after eating it?
I read where you said breakup is not on the cards and I knew you were like that fly that's going into the grave with the corpse.
Listen to the voice of reason....R. U. N!!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by GreatChizzy: 9:41pm On May 17, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Trust me, it's not ordinary eye
These girls use kayanmata to destroy and control guys' life

I mean read that rubbish again, some you feed and give her papa money
NO, I know there is something wrong somewhere
And that is not love

My sister I completely agree with you!!! This cannot be ordinary!!! Did you read the part the fool said, the girl friend told him; he should have "SHUT HIS MOTHER UP" the moment his mother made her remarks.

15 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Tladybukky(f): 9:45pm On May 17, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Ehya,
That statement is very painful. It can make someone even commit suicide.

Now that you can't break up with the girl, kuku break up with your mama

The uncle is a mumu, since breaking up with her is not at option for you right now, kuku wait till she slap your mum or beat her up. If you end up marrying her, you are playing with fire, in fact she have just lost her respect in front of all your family members.

Don't marry her out of pity, just because she came from abusive family don't warrant that kind of attitude, we are what we choose to be, not what the society turn us to or the kind of family we come from.

15 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by GreatChizzy: 9:49pm On May 17, 2020
Atteraino:
Bro another thing. I think she misunderstood your mom. ask her if she understood what your mom said,

Even if she misunderstood his mother; if the girl had any iota of respect for the foolish Simp (who obviously does not deserve the privilege of having a mother); she wouldn't raise her voice on his mother. You cannot claim to respect a man and not respect his Mother even more!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bennysam: 9:49pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

You want to marry a woman like this , you will live to regret this mistake you're about to make

4 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Bennysam: 9:51pm On May 17, 2020
funkmrflexx:

This woman will kill you out of anger and start crying after
Do away with her before it's too later my friend

1 Like

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by aameyah(f): 9:51pm On May 17, 2020
You guys are not compatible, better a broken relationship than a broken marriage.
Your sister will never forget that your GF spoke to her mum roughly. Your GF will never forget what your mum did. And your mum will never forget what your GF did. So in between a disgruntled mama, a hotheaded gf and a disappointed sister, there will never be peace, it will be a Fuji house of commotion.

I don’t want to analyze the situation in itself that brought this hostility. But know now that this...will never work.

15 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
Really disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Emily22(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2020
All I can say is the OP is a decorated fool with medals..

My mum, Iya bunmi, you dare insult her in my presence...male or female, it won't end well.

My mother...I can endure most thing but my mother...I repeat ,IYA MI.....She even Sabi her son sha...

Mi o kin Se Omo ale

25 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by bestabigaelever(f): 9:59pm On May 17, 2020
GreatChizzy:

My sister I completely agree with you!!! This cannot be ordinary!!! Did you read the part the fool said, the girl friend told him; he should have "SHUT HIS MOTHER UP" the moment his mother made her remarks.
Imagine
I heard some girls talking about how they are controlling their bfs with kayanmata this evening
Infact I'm short of words

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by viceddy95(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2020
Sorry O.P is all well with you at all?

You have one of the problems listed

(1)either the O.P don't have the ability to ask a woman out, in other words "toast a girl",that's the reason he is afraid to break up with the manner less girl...

OR
(2)The O.P's name is in a shrine tied with black and red cloth,so that he won't have sense when he is with the girl..

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by gameboy727(m): 10:05pm On May 17, 2020
OP has been quiet so far because he said breakup is not on the cards ( I wonder why though) and yet everyone has blasted him for being a simp. OP, for the love of your own well-being and your family, break up with that girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by excel1960(f): 10:08pm On May 17, 2020
Guy shine your eyes... Wat kind of stupid anger is that that she won't have respect for ur mum. I see nothing with wat ur mom said. Her real character will unfold gradually and she will end up scattering the peace In ur house.
[Don't marry out of PITY.. It's left for u to choose wisely

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by lewis512(m): 10:13pm On May 17, 2020
Chairmo, forget your investments on this girl no be all business person do e Dey gain

5 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Onyi22(f): 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
grin
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by apexc7251: 10:15pm On May 17, 2020
[color=#] 596388[/color]
Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by merits(m): 10:16pm On May 17, 2020
Am waiting........

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by queenitee(f): 10:16pm On May 17, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Whether publicly or privately, if your mother errs, you chastise her. Simple.
I agree with you, but like you said, you didn't read the post.
Obviously, we are different so I won't blame the lady if she takes offence at what the mother said(I might myself, I probably just won't react the way she did.) There are ways to "politely" make people realize they are wrong or you don't appreciate the way they talked to you. Respect is very "important." That you do not agree with what the mother says does not mean you have to act irrationally.
She could have told the son and he would have made the mother realise she was wrong without all those drama, that's one way of the lady gaining respect. Gaining respect doesn't come with drama to be honest. Politeness, being soft spoken but firm, being gentle but bold and confidence bring about respect, not being "hot" and acting irrationally.
In fact, she herself could have made the mother realize she was offended in a very polite manner.
You can politely correct people or point out the part of them you are not pleased with without unnecessary drama.
But what I'm trying to point out here, especially for the guy who's ready to marry her is that the last has anger issues.
I'm not saying this because she gets annoyed at what the mother says or because she gets annoyed over trivial issues, but rather because of her reaction to anger. She breaks stuffs and destroy things. What the guy can do, is sign her up for anger management classes because you can't escape people getting you annoyed, you need wisdom to deal with them. Would you now allow people who would get you annoyed and wouldn't even care get you to spoil the things you acquired with your sweats and labour?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by RoiTV2020: 10:17pm On May 17, 2020
Damn brother, you such a woman wrapper to be sounding like this. That same girl go kill you one day. Bro, flee from a lady with anger issue. She needs a psychologist and not a lover.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother by Samakus(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2020
An average 25yrs old Nigerian male is either doing NYSC, still in school, just started working, becoming a guru in yahoo yahoo, an Npower beneficiary or wasting away his life on bet9ja.

Op is not ripe for marriage. He's even training the abusive girl in school and giving the girl's father money. Let the girl teach him one or 2 lessons before im eye go clear

29 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.