Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,511 members, 7,944,500 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) (495 Views)

Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! (Photos) / Body Count Means Everything Don't Be Deceived / Married Men Live In Regret!! They Are SUFFERING!! Don't Be Deceived!! [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by bigpriik: 6:58pm On May 17, 2020
Late last year there was this friend of mine whose younger brother ran away with his money about 30k.this his brother was so cunning and is know as a thief in his street and school,everybody was very careful with their phones whenever he is around because he has fast fingers ,some times I think he is cursed because he even steals things he doesn't need.

This incident took place november 2019,after stealing the 30k he went to owerri to stay with his friend because we later contacted him.during those days his girlfriend always come looking for him to know if he is back from owerri she did this for almost three months even though we told her what happened she told us she never knew his whereabout even though we suspect she is suppose to know. After three months we forgot the whole issue my friend has gotten a well paying job so he has recovered financially.

To our suprise On the 15th of March this year this girl came crying to my friend that this same boy(his junior brother) stole her phone and her friends phone too after they lodged in a hotel in yaba I laughed so hard grin grin so this boy has returned to Lagos from owerri she knew but never told us grin now he has her stolen phone she came to ask us his wereabout.immediately I heard this shocked senseless shocked what baffles me is how this girl still loves this guy despite all the evils he has done,as in the boy don cast for area.
But finally the boy came back to Lagos this month I begged my friend to accept him since he is his blood since he has no where to go.

To cut the long story short.i think guys should stop trying so hard to look nice and responsible for women to love them.if this guy who is a hardened criminal can still get a girl that loves him for who he is, i think that woman do not really deserves you good gestures It doesn't matter if you are a robber,ritualist,bla bla bla girl we go love you go still love no stress yourself. wink
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by Shormiey(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2020
Hmmm!!! grin
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:06pm On May 17, 2020
Real love doesn't cost a thing. Fake love is expensive though.
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by falcon01: 7:22pm On May 17, 2020
Lols
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by Nobody: 4:04am On May 18, 2020
thank you that's was all I needed.. your post came in time thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by luvyaself95(m): 4:21am On May 18, 2020
that the true man i remember when Kate love me like as if i charm her but mumu me is finding another girl love.
Thunder strike fake love and it lover angry
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by Nobody: 4:37am On May 18, 2020
But your name is Bigprick
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by Nobody: 4:57am On May 18, 2020
As salam alaikum waramontulah wabarakatuh. To all our muslim brothers/sisters that are singles please come join us to get you connected,we have more requests right from the brothers so more single sisters are needed for a serious relationship only. Join us on our whatspp page 08174673270. We will be waiting to hear from you all. Maa salam
Re: Don't Be Deceived It Cost Nothing To Be Loved (true story) by bigpriik: 8:14am On May 18, 2020
Bonatheripper:
But your name is Bigprick

So

(1) (Reply)

Marriage,relationship Na Scam / Is Nigeria Really One People / Sea Of Passion Episode 5 Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.