Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,386 members, 7,950,822 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse (6692 Views)

Oromidayo, Ibadan Poly Student Dies After Taking Drugs To Have 11 Rounds Of Sex / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / Man Charged To Court For Refusing To Pay A Prostitute After 3 Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by NDIOGAH(m): 7:39pm On May 17, 2020
I am asking how many rounds of sex is appropriate for married couple per day.
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by majamajic(m): 7:40pm On May 17, 2020
3 a day
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Aboks(m): 7:47pm On May 17, 2020
7/day
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 17, 2020
After stretching her out to the maximum, you then complain that it is like a battered daffodil. Then you start running around chasing secondary school girls. Shame on you.

11 Likes

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by ReluctantAdult(m): 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
Drown in the coochie. No point keeping tabs.
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On May 17, 2020
NDIOGAH:
I am asking how many rounds of sex is appropriate for married couple.

as many as they both desire/require... some would say one round per 15 days while others would say 5 rounds a night, and they would both be right.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Calapar(m): 8:03pm On May 17, 2020
No limits oooo. As couple, raw one would improve the intimacy. With that, the no of rounds can increase if you're both happily married.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Enwhen(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
After stretching her out to the maximum, you then complain that it is like a battered daffodil. Then you start running around chasing secondary school girls. Shame on you.

Sorry pls... What is the meaning of daffodil ??,

1 Like

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:21pm On May 17, 2020
3 at least
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 17, 2020
Enwhen:

Sorry pls... What is the meaning of daffodil ??,

It's a flower, battered means the flower has been damaged beyond repair.

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Sixfeetbelle: 8:52pm On May 17, 2020
NDIOGAH:

As many as they can damn well generate between them. Sexual energy always varies between couples as a result of their age, level of attraction, understanding and sexual expertise.

1 Like

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by mytime24(f): 10:09pm On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by ObiaboAdoka(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2020
half round will b ok.
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Enwhen(m): 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

It's a flower, battered means the flower has been damaged beyond repair.

kk...thanks

But the description is harsh...since it's couple things...if it dafoddil, it's for better for worst... responsible men don't cheat.
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 17, 2020
Twice a week for civil servant couple but for biz couple's dey can padlock themselves as much as dey want since nobody queries them for bn late to work
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Lyydia(f): 11:29pm On May 17, 2020
grin till u pass out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by yuswrld20(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2020
ask soapy crew
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by efewizey(m): 11:47pm On May 17, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I am that man in the haystack you searched
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by NDIOGAH(m): 12:18am On May 18, 2020
ObiaboAdoka:
half round will b ok.
and what is meaning of that
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Nobody: 12:42am On May 18, 2020
Enwhen:

kk...thanks

But the description is harsh...since it's couple things...if it dafoddil, it's for better for worst... responsible men don't cheat.

Hopefully more men think like you.
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Nobody: 12:43am On May 18, 2020
efewizey:

I am that man in the haystack you searched

Oh really? cheesy
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Hypnotise: 3:13am On May 18, 2020
3 times
1 in the morning. 1 in the afternoon. 1 in the evening.
If symptoms persists after 2 days, please consult your doctor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:16am On May 18, 2020
At least 7 rounds per day if newly married

1 round once per week with small children

2 round 2 times per week with grown children
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 3:16am On May 18, 2020
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Hypnotise:
3 times
1 in the morning. 1 in the afternoon. 1 in the evening.
If symptoms persists after 2 days, please consult your doctor

1 Like

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by frozen70(f): 3:19am On May 18, 2020
NDIOGAH:

You are not in any sex competition

Even after the first round, you may not need another one because you would have been satisfied if you did cum

Even the family financial challenges will just allow you to go once

3 Likes

Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by muazuk1(m): 3:20am On May 18, 2020
cool
Lyydia:
grin till u pass out
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by galadima77(m): 5:14am On May 18, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Hopefully more men think like you.

Are you married?
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by Nobody: 7:14am On May 18, 2020
galadima77:

Are you married?

smiley Is that a relevant question?
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by femi4: 7:16am On May 18, 2020
NDIOGAH:
As many as she can handle. Never climax before her
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by IamDavids: 7:19am On May 18, 2020
I'm wallowing in singleness. I have been celibate for nearly two years. How the fvck do you expect me to answer the question?

The gamblers see my signature!
Re: How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse by codedlinks: 8:18am On May 18, 2020
It depends on individuals bro....

Sometimes no sex for up to a week...nothing do us oooo...

Sometimes...everyday....#smiles...

(1) (2) (Reply)

After This Lady Posted Photos Of Herself Saying "Imagine I'm Still Single", See / Yahoo Don Hard, I Want Learn Work before hunger kill me (pic) / Why Do Guys Beat Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.